NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yo man can you cut this shit out Bruh!?!?!? Fucking up the drama of watching this shit Fam... :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

N0jd8s.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Planned to stop at 20

Denver will select Malik Beasley with the No. 19 pick in the NBA draft.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Man I haven't watch a draft in bout 5 years :lol:
I had to chill! I've been texting my boys and nephews when you post that shit... then the pick happens. Been telling these motherfuckers I have an inside connection in the league... They believe me and shit, thinks I'm connected! :lol:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KAT about to be a TV star when it's said and done.

:itsawrap: Thanks for Young though. I don't know what y'all were doing with that. Haven't had much time to sit down with it.

We got McCollough who's 6'10 and has a jumper. He was taking Young's spot eventually. Thanks for the pick

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
just read dude is from DC and good friends w/ durant as well

They can slide Adams into Ibaka's spot. I think that's a damn good trade for them. It helps Westbrook on both sides of the ball
and they're deeper now.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Beasley got his hair cut in somebodies kitchen tho... :lol:

Da Fuck they pick Murray AND Beasley?!?! They will be moving one of these Dudes :confused:

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
We got McCollough who's 6'10 and has a jumper. He was taking Young's spot eventually. Thanks for the pick

I'm kinda divided though because Mahinmi is probably out because he's a FA. Like his experience but he disappeared in the playoffs going against JV. Needed a PF. We'll see how it works out.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm kinda divided though because Mahinmi is probably out because he's a FA. Like his experience but he disappeared in the playoffs going against JV. Needed a PF. We'll see how it works out.

Thad's a good dude ans hustles like a motherfucker. He's lost his jumpshot tho