NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have used it in the back court. The Bucks are just a first round exit playoff team, that's it. They already have a number of forwards, and they can't afford to wait three years for a pick to pay off.

If they had a top 5 pick is agree. I don't see much there at the 1 or 2 spot.
Dude no way I'm picking a 26 year old straight from High School rookie.... Dude is what he is Bruh.
What you talking about 26? No matter how you feel about his age or whatever you can't deny his skill set at his size and it's worth a look. Niggas took Kwame Brown and Darko and shit.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
If they had a top 5 pick is agree. I don't see much there at the 1 or 2 spot.

What you talking about 26? No matter how you feel about his age or whatever you can't deny his skill set at his size and it's worth a look. Niggas took Kwame Brown and Darko and shit.

...and look how they worked out though. Take a look, I just don't look at 10

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I hear that the Bulls may still be shopping Butler, for who another PF/Center? Why so they can have a roster of nothing but Centers and Power Forwards who can't score???

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I hear that the Bulls may still be shopping Butler, for who another PF/Center? Why so they can have a roster of nothing but Centers and Power Forwards who can't score???

:lol: yup that's why I updated the title

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see these teams still aint learn they lesson drafting all these big stiff future busts euro trash cacs..:smh:

Wish i could hear Dickie V cuss they ass out.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Why da fuck is this first round taking so goddam long!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

soaVBo.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

"Orlando will send Victor Oladipo, Ersan Ilyasova and the rights to Sabonis to OKC for Ibaka, per source."
Love it!! I was HUGE on Vic coming out... Only guy on here who was... He is exactly what they need in OKC.. And they get a stretch 4 and good prospect.. Orlando gave up a ton for Ibaka regressing ass. Wow!!

Vic is instant Offense and athletic as fuck.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Love it!! I was HUGE on Vic coming out... Only guy on here who was... He is exactly what they need in OKC.. And they get a stretch 4 and good prospect.. Orlando gave up a ton for Ibaka regressing ass. Wow!!

Vic is instant Offense and athletic as fuck.

Yeah..and a focused Westbrook and Vic could be a monster defensive backcourt.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
that was a stupid trade by jordan, I think richardson is better than Benilli.

Long term but he already has a lot of developing projects on the roster. Going to lose Bantum and Williams possibly. Could use the shooting.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah..and a focused Westbrook and Vic could be a monster defensive backcourt.
May 2013
http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...nba-draft-lottery.735121/page-2#post-13005234
Man Otto will be a journeyman rotation guy at best. He has high bust potential imo. Wiz better get Oladipo fast ass to give Wall a wing speedster that can keep up with him. He's the best prospect in the draft imo.
Track record dam near batting 1000 round this bitch...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Damn ya boy Devonte being left out there to dry :smh:

Suppose to be a top 15 pick

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's with all these foreigners?

I guess cuz the NBA done got a little softer they figure these dudes can make it now

Wrong

They will still be busts

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Clippers get Brice :money:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Yep. One of his first round picks was some dude from France nobody ever heard of. He's not white though

I don't know what Ainge is doing

He's trying to have the all mediocre team...and make sure they stay around 500

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
What's with all these foreigners?

I guess cuz the NBA done got a little softer they figure these dudes can make it now

Wrong

They will still be busts

NBA been down this road before and the league when to straight shit.. Guess they gotta revisit one more time before they finally pull the plug on these foreigners