NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That nigga better not fuck this FA season up that all I know smh

Lose Whiteside, no Durant and fucks with Wade mind would be a crazy stupid offseason for the Heat

Hassan Whiteside Focused On 'Best Situation' More Than 'Loyalty'
15-miami-heat.png

Hassan Whiteside hopes to quickly make a decision when free agency opens on July 1st.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Tim Duncan's cap number next season will be $6.4 million (up from $5.6 million) thanks to a $750,000 bonus from San Antonio scoring 62+ wins

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Wiz news: Sources say Washington and restricted free agent guard Bradley Beal intend to "quickly" enter negotiations on a new contract.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
In the past three years, the Pistons and Blazers have beaten the market with aggressive deals for Jodie Meeks and Al-Farouq Aminu right after the midnight opening bells. Given the glut of cap space, team executives expect more insta-deals for second- and third-tier free agents.
– via ESPN.com

Teams could offer these sorts of deals both at tipoff, as well as when free agency dies down in mid-July, when GMs with leftover cash are looking for that last-call hookup. The players’ union is even encouraging guys to sign contracts that decline over time so they get as much cash up front as possible, sources say.
– via ESPN.com

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I was thinking him too, but I like Noah's mobility, court awareness, defensive mentality, and toughness for the Warriors. He can do the same thing Bogut can do and even better in a lot of spots.

Man Noah breaking down, that's why I said they should pay Andy, and Fez and roll the dice on Marvin Williams for the 3 slot....

That would give them defense with shooting at the sf slot...while keeping capable centers

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Multiple sources say Carmelo Anthony is recruiting a number of free agents. He's trying to help Phil Jackson and the Knicks make a splash.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
#NBA source on H Barnes: 'I think he's better than what he's shown. I think can do more.' Not max player, tho he/others will be paid like it

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
going to miss turner, he was one of our best players in the 4th...his mid range game is nice. but dude can be horrible i mean bad when he has bad games..but overall a very solid player..

Right...I've seen him shit many bricks but also close out game like u said

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man Noah breaking down, that's why I said they should pay Andy, and Fez and roll the dice on Marvin Williams for the 3 slot....

That would give them defense with shooting at the sf slot...while keeping capable centers
If they get KD they can put whomever they want at center won't matter..

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nicolas Batum meeting with Mavericks
i_56_92_c7_nicolas_batum.jpg

Charlotte Hornets small forward Nicolas Batum is expected to meet with the Dallas Mavericks in free agency, a league source told ESPN. The Mavs are exploring options to replace small forward Chandler Parsons, who sources say is expected to leave in free agency with Dallas declining to offer him a maximum contract and prioritizing other targets.
– via ESPN.com
Batum would be a good pickup for any team..but if he can be the 3rd option on a team..that team will be good