NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It makes sense for Durant to sign a two-year deal with an option after this season to pave the way to free agency next summer, at which time he will be a 10-year veteran and eligible to sign for a higher starting salary. There’s also an expected bump up in the salary cap next year, also adding to Durant’s payday. As a source who knows Durant told Sporting News recently, that’s not really the preference of Durant, who is, the source said, “not the kind of guy who wants to fiddle around in free agency and sort of play the system that way.” Durant is no fan of free agency. In 2010, when Durant signed the five-year contract extension that is currently expiring, he had the chance to insert an option year, which would have allowed him to opt out, hit free agency and secure a pay raise last summer. Durant declined to do so, though.
1 hour ago – via Sporting News
If hes not going to do a 1 and 1, or thats not his preference, then hes definitely leaving OKC...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They need a point guard. Until they address that, they're going to be in the same position in the playoffs.

Mike Con and Pau Gasoline would be great additions to that team... But I don't think they have get Mike.
Dj Augustine can run the team as a reliable backup. Unless they satisfied with Patty Mills

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watch the Cavs pick this fool up...that would be funny...

i_76_55_07_gettyimages-490145610.png

The Memphis Grizzlies are declining guard Lance Stephenson’s $9.4 million team option for next season, league sources told The Vertical. The Grizzlies declined the option in order to keep as much cap space as possible, sources said, as they hope to retain point guard Mike Conley, who is an unrestricted free agent after nine seasons with the Grizzlies.
19 hours

Stephenson, 25, will aso become an unrestricted free agent. There remains interest in a possible return to the Grizzlies as well as interest from other organizations, sources said. Stephenson showed with Memphis that he can have an impact as a playmaker and source of energy.
19 hours ago
Leaving indiana was rhe dunbest thing he ever did

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mike Con and Pau Gasoline would be great additions to that team... But I don't think they have get Mike.
Dj Augustine can run the team as a reliable backup. Unless they satisfied with Patty Mills

Conley would be ideal for them. Either both Gasol and Conley or just Conley.

They can not go another season relying on Mills and Parker in this traditional style offense they are running. They're got smoked in the west pretty bad.

Mills and D. Green needs volume shots, not set shots out the post.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

They can not go another season relying on Mills and Parker in this traditional style offense they are running. They're got smoked in the west pretty bad.

Well see what happen was

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It was

He took a shorter deal thinking he was about to ball out

He bet on himself and crapped out

They offered him like a 5 year deal but he didn't like the annual salary like 8 mill or some shit

That's about what he worth tho

He will be lucky to get that now

Ok I was off with my thinking

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Another capable vet for the spurs

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just depends on if they willing to pay tax or not; still got iggy and livingston on the bench; if they are willing they will keep bogut; Get Speights to sign small and hope Looney has developed; at another guard and another big to steal minutes; boom all good...I should be a GM :giggle:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was

He took a shorter deal thinking he was about to ball out

He bet on himself and crapped out

They offered him like a 5 year deal but he didn't like the annual salary like 8 mill or some shit

That's about what he worth tho

He will be lucky to get that now
One would think if you gonna bet on yourself; you would at least have a decent attitude and be professional; but I guess that makes too much sense:hmm:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Beatdown records gonna fucking blow as gasket if Wade come to NYK

He might become a fan again

Come to the dark side Wade

And plus Wade always wanted to play with pooh

Pooh
Wade
Melo
KP
Pau

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cant blame d wade.....he's took less than his value for like three years for the heat, so has haslem. then he'll sho get less if kd came there. time to pay up pat.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Beatdown records gonna fucking blow as gasket if Wade come to NYK

He might become a fan again

Come to the dark side Wade

And plus Wade always wanted to play with pooh

Pooh
Wade
Melo
KP
Pau