NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worth or value Q&As are part of the job for most of sports media & the focus of many sport debates like this thread here. If you don't believe that...keep track of every move the Knicks make, and see the reactions.
And that's the point..their team determined that Beal was worth that..and I'm sure other teams would have done the same thing..it has nothing to do with what i believe he's worth or not worth..it's all relative

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elephant in the room is Barnes. Where will he go? Probably waiting for that Durant situation. After that, he'll be the highest paid Warrior.:dunno:
Nah..the elephant in the room is Durant..Barnes is restricted so either the warriors will get Durant or match barnes..I'm kinda shocked that batum already signed

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Maybe for Al to mentor Turner some. I like Turner's future. He has good footwork and mobility. Jefferson could help the young brother develope an offensive game.
Yeah Al has the old school post game to tutor Myles. Nothing wrong with having a player to throw it to down low when offense stalls.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Did Jarrett Jack take a dig at Nets/Lin on Twitter?
By Anthony Puccio  @APooch on Jul 1, 2016, 11:47a 3

Social media always has its way of getting people into trouble whether it be friendships, relationships, business and so much more. In the NBA world, it seems to be a frequent occurrence.

Not long after Jeremy Lin announced (on twitter) that he would be joining the Nets, Jarrett Jack expressed some interesting choice of words for the world to see. The Nets didn't extend its team option on Jack Thursday night and perhaps he feels a certain type of way.

Still, he was quick to deny allegations.

Jack is one of the most respected players around the league and has shown nothing but class in his 11-year career. It's likely to be forgotten by tomorrow.

Regardless, it doesn't look good on his part.

i hate when dudes do this.
you know got damn well if you send an empty tweet of laughter without any context its going to be taken that way. you were laughing at lin period.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Barnes is really a low key burst. There was all kind of hype around him. Iggy went to the bench to help Barnes progression. Barnes is Jeff Green with a better jumper. GS can get a cheaper replacement in Crabbe or Dudley. Bazemore might be cheaper than what Barnes wants. They still have Livingston and Barbosa to resign. Durant is GSW swinging for the fences. Reality is possibly getting a replacement for Bogut maybe Hordford.

no wack ass hortford who wants the max if you gonna max out a big man id rather max out howard who has actually done something and would be good for us than a big man who can't really shoot can't really rebound and can't defend anyone who can move faster than a turtle.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Nah..the elephant in the room is Durant..Barnes is restricted so either the warriors will get Durant or match barnes..I'm kinda shocked that batum already signed

Nah, it means different to me. Barnes is the elephant in the room. Durant is the king of the hill. And how are you surprised about Bantum? Everyone isn't sweating the Warriors to platoon sub and watch threes fly from everywhere. Barnes got minimal touches. People want touches.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Man, I just saw Beal got/got offered 128m.

I'm starting to get depressed.

These motherfuckers are low-key giving out reparations. SMH

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Barnes is really a low key burst. There was all kind of hype around him. Iggy went to the bench to help Barnes progression. Barnes is Jeff Green with a better jumper...
You mean with less athleticism and a lower ceiling. ... Barnes can no longer even claim a better jumper. But i agree with the comparison and have said it as well.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, it means different to me. Barnes is the elephant in the room. Durant is the king of the hill. And how are you surprised about Bantum? Everyone isn't sweating the Warriors to platoon sub and watch threes fly from everywhere. Barnes got minimal touches. People want touches.
I'm shocked because he took less money like 30mill being reported..has nothing to do with GS..that's alot of money to leave on the table to play with Charlotte...

And again barnes is restricted so unless GS gets kd,barnes not going anywhere..they will match

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
I'm shocked because he took less money like 30mill being reported..has nothing to do with GS..that's alot of money to leave on the table to play with Charlotte...

And again barnes is restricted so unless GS gets kd,barnes not going anywhere..they will match

30 Million to who? Give a specific team. Bantum wasn't getting no fucking 30 million more. Just admit. You thought he'd be sweating the Warriors for a championship. He didn't.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
You sound like an idiot kid..don't tell me what I'm thinking when I'm telling you exactly what I'm thinking..shit is dumb..anyways @Mask posted this earlier

:lol: From a west coast journalist. But you believe it because the white man wrote it. You sound ignorant. He left 30 more million on the table. GTFOH!