NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
30 Million to who? Give a specific team. Bantum wasn't getting no fucking 30 million more. Just admit. You thought he'd be sweating the Warriors for a championship. He didn't.
Mony isn't everything to some and neither is a championship to some. Batum getting a $100 million is more than enough. Not everyone is going to have the Sprewell mentality about trying to get more. These teams HAVE to spend the cap money so somebody is going to accept the money Batum left on the table. That's how Mathews and JJ got paid after Jordan backed out on Dallas.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Mony isn't everything to some and neither is a championship to some. Batum getting a $100 million is more than enough. Not everyone is going to have the Sprewell mentality about trying to get more. These teams HAVE to spend the cap money so somebody is going to accept the money Batum left on the table. That's how Mathews and JJ got paid after Jordan backed out on Dallas.

This gets constantly overlooked

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bills easy wit the light hate them mofos still gotta go there and make the pitch lmaoo
Team enough not single person

I'm saying they alluded to this team going as the reason Lebron left the cavs the 1st time and it wasn't lol.
Wade was GM of the year for 4 years in a row and got 2 rings out of his job as gm.
idk what's going to happen with durant but im not bout to buy into this team being a magic team that worked a miracle when they didn't that's all.
now if they said we not sending nobody but wade to meet durant i'd be shook daddy.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm saying they alluded to this team going as the reason Lebron left the cavs the 1st time and it wasn't lol.
Wade was GM of the year for 4 years in a row and got 2 rings out of his job as gm.
idk what's going to happen with durant but im not bout to buy into this team being a magic team that worked a miracle when they didn't that's all.
now if they said we not sending nobody but wade to meet durant i'd be shook daddy.

That's what I'm thinking, the players the ones with the pull....unless your Pop

Fuck part of the reason Lebron went there was because he want Riley to coach him, along with playing with his friends.

Same thing will happen if they join the clippers or Knicks one day. It's about the players.... Coach, gm and owner gets some love tho....

I said that but I must give Riley some love, dude have a way of getting them to take less for team.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered

Exactly. Day is acting like Batum fucked up.:smh: He wasn't getting a buck fifty from CHA nor any other team. But let them tell it, he left 30 million more on the table. Jordan had a sweet price point. And Batum gets a player option in the 5th year. Win for both sides. He gets to ride on a young wave, get money, and touches. He did what Lance should've done.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That's what I'm thinking, the players the ones with the pull....unless your Pop

Fuck part of the reason Lebron went there was because he want Riley to coach him, along with playing with his friends.

Same thing will happen if they join the clippers or Knicks one day. It's about the players.... Coach, gm and owner gets some love tho....

I said that but I must give Riley some love, dude have a way of getting them to take less for team.

the only way riley gets people to take less is when the promise of another star is coming period.
bosh ain't take less once lebron was out of there now did he?
lebron took less so that they could afford bosh.
wade the only one getting played and it looks like he's tired of being played as they cash out whiteside lol
how you gonna cash out every dude but the one you use as bait to get everybody to south beach?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
the only way riley gets people to take less is when the promise of another star is coming period.
bosh ain't take less once lebron was out of there now did he?
lebron took less so that they could afford bosh.
wade the only one getting played and it looks like he's tired of being played as they cash out whiteside lol
how you gonna cash out every dude but the one you use as bait to get everybody to south beach?

True...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Is there a more incompetent front office than the Mavs right now?

Let me ask you something the Cavs just won the title right?

You think they are about to break their team up?

Did the Warriors do that last year?

What about the Spurs the year before?

See where I'm going with this...

The only fuckers that "broke up" the team right after winning the title.

Reason why that was in quotes is because the fucking players wanted to stay.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Is there a more incompetent front office than the Mavs right now?

Let me ask you something the Cavs just won the title right?

You think they are about to break their team up?

Did the Warriors do that last year?

What about the Spurs the year before?

See where I'm going with this...

But Cuban was on TV yesterday saying "money ain't a thang". He said he wouldn't even accept 3 Billion for the team because the money was meaningless to him... but he won't spend it to improve the team though?...lol

Reactions: BDR

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the deals the NBAPA made sure that the owners used 90% of the cap. Those cheap ass owners wasn't doing that at one point. Just think owners like the old fart that owned the Clippers was pocketing as much money as possible and didn't care if the teams was competing. You look at these players getting the money yearly but that don't reflect to what the owners are bring in.
The Bucks sold for $550 million in 2014, let that sink in. The fucking Milwaukee "who's coming to watch us play" Bucks.

Let them fuckers pay.

I understand that it but still doesn't make sense for niggas to be getting 90 million. IF anything it would make more since for superstars money to increase. Now second rate players getting superstar money. I have no problem with these players eating. My problem is how low the salary cap is which was raised this year. 90% of the league will be in cap hell. The cap went up about 20 million. Owners are spending like it went up 50.