NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I would say worse

You think if the Snicks won a title Dolan would pull the shit Cuban did???

Fuck no he would sign everyone involved to lifetime contracts

CBA be damned

Knicks been ass for years and they players would still rather play there this has been proven

:lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe he's healthy now and they have needed a scorer for years since Rudy Gay left so they had to get him.
Healthy or not.....the nigga ain't shit. He can't play any defense and that's the Grizz's calling. You don't just have two years of knee surgery and be healthy. ITs gonna be some rust. He spent two years of his contract being hurt in Dallas. I don't pay based on wwhat he can become I pay based on what you are and what you've done. I've never been a fan of Parsons game to begin wtih. It was cool as a 3rd or 4th option in Houston.......but you telling me he's my #1 or #2? Foolish.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What mediocre player will we sign?

Chris brought up Allen Crabbe being out there. I'd actually like that. Shit in hindsight I would've been down with Clarkson and Allen Crabbe. You gotta spend that money somewhere.....if I take my guess i'm gonna say this gonna be our OJ Mayo and Darren Colinson type signings. I don't even know who's out there. This shit is laughable lol.

Like is there some ex-lottery picks who have been busts like Brandon Wright or Tyson Chandler that we can rejuvenate?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They only play 16 weeks in the NFL though.......more time with the fam. Not only that but NFL is the best sport. Not only that but what happens when you 5-9 to 6'2? Everybody not gonna be 7 foot tall lol.

But consider how much soccer is growing?

And just off college the other options are safer longer careers and better networking circles also.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I would say worse

You think if the Snicks won a title Dolan would pull the shit Cuban did???

Fuck no he would sign everyone involved to lifetime contracts

CBA be damned

Knicks been ass for years and they players would still rather play there this has been proven

I hate you so much right now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But consider how much soccer is growing?

And just off college the other options are safer longer careers and better networking circles also.

I understand but once again everybody ain't made for the NBA. The coldest dude in your hood is not good enough to make it in the league. Making the NBA is damn near the lottery. In the NFL, teams atleast have 53 players with 10 on practice squad. Chances are much brighter.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Delly got 4 years/$40 million. :lol:

im actually happy all these dudes are getting money though now that i think about it.
id rather them get the money than the owners just keep it. gm's are responsible for this market. and they're incompetent fools.

you have a $100 million dollar payroll and you don't make the playoffs...some of these teams for years and years don't make it with that payroll and you still have a job.

i love it
$0 million for a back up $64 million for a cac who couldn't get off the bench

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Act fast on who Mosgov? He's a bum. I'm not saying what they did was wrong. I'm saying they got Clarkson for a steal and got Mosgov for a fucked up deal. That's free agency. Clarkson must've not known what his value was.

Mosgov was a bum last year during the playoffs for Cleveland?

a bad contract is paying max money to Bradley Beal or Chandler Parsons.

Kanter just signed a 4 year 70 mil deal with OKC last year.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ESPNSteinLine: Since Mike Conley co-chaired Memphis' Chandler Parsons recruiting along with J.B. Bickerstaff, you can safely assume Conley is staying there

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m1 minute ago

The Mavs, sources say, are meeting with Mike Conley in Dallas right now, still trying to pry him from Memphis and new prize Chandler Parsons

You can't make this up....so Chandler Parson is recruited by Mike Conley to join the Grizzlies......and afterwards this nigga takes a meeting with the Mavs? :lol: Man fuck outta here. Cuban and co. are wasting their fucking time on a nigga who pretty much is staying put. :lol: This is laughable. Fuckt he NBA. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@ESPNSteinLine: Since Mike Conley co-chaired Memphis' Chandler Parsons recruiting along with J.B. Bickerstaff, you can safely assume Conley is staying there

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m1 minute ago

The Mavs, sources say, are meeting with Mike Conley in Dallas right now, still trying to pry him from Memphis and new prize Chandler Parsons

You can't make this up....so Chandler Parson is recruited by Mike Conley to join the Grizzlies......and afterwards this nigga takes a meeting with the Mavs? :lol: Man fuck outta here. Cuban and co. are wasting their fucking time on a nigga who pretty much is staying put. :lol: This is laughable. Fuckt he NBA. :lol:
Yall niggas better hold on tight to that fluke ass title yall got... Wont get another in your lifetime.

Hey, remember you told me OJ Mayo was a max player when he had a good 15 game run with yall?? And i begged you to stop talking stupid? Yea... i thought of that today when i saw him get banned. Realized i been schooling you for like 8 years now.. Gonna start charging you tuition.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Healthy or not.....the nigga ain't shit. He can't play any defense and that's the Grizz's calling. You don't just have two years of knee surgery and be healthy. ITs gonna be some rust. He spent two years of his contract being hurt in Dallas. I don't pay based on wwhat he can become I pay based on what you are and what you've done. I've never been a fan of Parsons game to begin wtih. It was cool as a 3rd or 4th option in Houston.......but you telling me he's my #1 or #2? Foolish.
Well but he better than what they had before getting him. It's not like no other big name was going there so they had to get a scorer.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mosgov was a bum last year during the playoffs for Cleveland?

a bad contract is paying max money to Bradley Beal or Chandler Parsons.

Kanter just signed a 4 year 70 mil deal with OKC last year.

Them players are superior to Mosgov. You invested less in Mosgov. I get it. But let's don't act like he's anything more than what he is. the NBA is full of Mosgov's. Kanter.....not so much. Kanter when Durant was hurt was putting up 20 and 10 a game. Kanter can ball. Adams just offers more in the paint defensively.

I'd rather give Beal 20+ million a year than give Mosgove 13+ a year. Just where we at.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall niggas better hold on tight to that fluke ass title yall got... Wont get another in your lifetime.

Hey, remember you told me OJ Mayo was a max player when he had a good 15 game run with yall?? And i begged you to stop talking stupid? Yea... i thought of that today when i saw him get banned. Realized i been schooling you for like 8 years now.. Gonna start charging you tuition.

You can't school anyone because your comprehension be a little off. I told you that if OJ Mayo kept up putting 22 a game on 50% shooting like he was than he would've got a 14-16 million dollar deal. HE didnt' keep it up so he didn't get it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well but he better than what they had before getting him. It's not like no other big name was going there so they had to get a scorer.

Naw I get why they doing it. I said the same thing about Bradley Beal. Wiz can't lure any free agents so if they gotta overpay in a market full of guys overpaid than shit go ahead and do it. Parsons the same way. He should be good for 16-18 points a game. Basically getting about 1.4 million a point per year lol.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw I get why they doing it. I said the same thing about Bradley Beal. Wiz can't lure any free agents so if they gotta overpay in a market full of guys overpaid than shit go ahead and do it. Parsons the same way. He should be good for 16-18 points a game. Basically getting about 1.4 million a point per year lol.
Yep they had to get him.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: he want $19-$20 Million per season but only average 11.6 points per game

The Houston Rockets met with free-agent guard/forward Kent Bazemore, a source confirmed Friday morning. The source said the meeting was very good. ESPN's Zach Lowe reports Bazemore is seeking a contract that would pay him $19 million to $20 million a season. In 75 games for the Atlanta Hawks, Bazemore averaged 11.6 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can't school anyone because your comprehension be a little off. I told you that if OJ Mayo kept up putting 22 a game on 50% shooting like he was than he would've got a 14-16 million dollar deal. HE didnt' keep it up so he didn't get it.
No. Thats not what you said... And i told you then, your entire premise was stupid, the his 15 game run was an outlier, and thoroughly broke down why... Yet you kept saying stupid shit...even compared him to Harden and others...

Man the fuck up for once and move on.. before i post the shit and again expose you for the bleeding imbecile you are.

You were wrong. Period.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: he want $19-$20 Million per season but only average 11.6 points per game

The Houston Rockets met with free-agent guard/forward Kent Bazemore, a source confirmed Friday morning. The source said the meeting was very good. ESPN's Zach Lowe reports Bazemore is seeking a contract that would pay him $19 million to $20 million a season. In 75 games for the Atlanta Hawks, Bazemore averaged 11.6 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.

I really can't be mad at him after seeing these contracts so far

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Them players are superior to Mosgov. You invested less in Mosgov. I get it. But let's don't act like he's anything more than what he is. the NBA is full of Mosgov's. Kanter.....not so much. Kanter when Durant was hurt was putting up 20 and 10 a game. Kanter can ball. Adams just offers more in the paint defensively.

I'd rather give Beal 20+ million a year than give Mosgove 13+ a year. Just where we at.

I sure hope they're superior, but neither plays full seasons. Fuck being a superstar, neither is a star.

A 16 mil a year deal isn't bad in this new NBA. It's a tradeable contract.

Kanter didn't even start and only played half the game.