NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
For everyone who think it would be a punk move...

If KD

Who it seems everyone forgets has a pin in his foot...

Gets injured.

Ya'll gonna be the first one to question his "legacy"

And how he should of went to golden state.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You said Wade was a GM and that is what I said was false. So don't try and put words in my mouth when I clearly said "Wade did not play GM. Where in the world did you get that from?" that is a direct quote from me.

Then I clearly elaborated what I was referring to when I said "GM"

So fam don't put words in my mouth

cool.
just admit you were wrong and acknowledge that without wade it would not have been possible which means he was in charge of the KEY PERSONNEL that made all the difference in the world on a team that made 4 finals appearances and won 2 rings

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You lost fam......jut admit it Wade did all the work. With Lebron being the real architecture. He wanted Melo, Wade brought in bosh. Riley benefited from, young black players wanting to play together.
The NBA is a business. Wanting to play together is cool but then you must deal with the business side. Contracts and salary has to be moved. Players traded. This is not something that is simple to do.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yup...supposedly Riley numbers guy is the best in the business(which don't make sense when everybody should have that info)

them three cats talked about that during the Olympics maybe 2008

numbers guy is good. there are no numbers to crunch if wade doesn't make it possible.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cool.
just admit you were wrong and acknowledge that without wade it would not have been possible which means he was in charge of the KEY PERSONNEL that made all the difference in the world on a team that made 4 finals appearances and won 2 rings
I never said he was not key. You said he was the GM and I said false? You put words in my mouth and read what you wanted to read. So you are the one who should be saying my bad.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
We got Noah

Nice

That's 3 players who was either a MVP or finished top 4 in MVP voting

Durant has to see that and Phil might step down to the bench and coach.

Pooh
Lee
KD
Melo
Noah

Rivers
KP
Williams

Fuck u mean we? You ain't no snick fan Foh

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike Conley getting 153 million

And never seen a all star game
Not his fault tho

You have

1. Curry
2. CP3
3. Westbrook
4. T Parker
5. Dame Lillard

The two guards are Klay and Harden

So if you have to select a certain amount of guards then it is tough sledding.

Can't Leave out Curry and Westbrook. CP3 is probably not getting left out. You can count Harden in also. Between Klay, Dame and Conley, I think Conley gets left off.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These contracts are ridiculous....LeBron is looking smarter and smarter and my nigga is worth 550-750 million. He should get baseball money or get a nice percentage of ownership of the Cavs

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Not his fault tho

You have

1. Curry
2. CP3
3. Westbrook
4. T Parker
5. Dame Lillard

The two guards are Klay and Harden

So if you have to select a certain amount of guards then it is tough sledding.

Can't Leave out Curry and Westbrook. CP3 is probably not getting left out. You can count Harden in also. Between Klay, Dame and Conley, I think Conley gets left off.

that means it is his fault lol.
if you rattle off all the people that are better than him then it is his fault he's not better than them.