NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I told ya'll Dwight Howard the stripper impregnating hay zeus freak was going there. hahahahahahahahahahaha! I ain't even mad at him either.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea im not calling him horrible im saying, saying he got 153 million and never made an all star game is a valid argument considering that now is the time of the guard. so if it was slanted towards big men i'd agree but now its slanted towards guards and he just ain't in that upper tier company which is perfectly fine.
not $153m fine but if delly can get 40 i want connely to get 180m
I would probably take him over Dragic

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Dwyane Wade is in contract talks with the Knicks & Bucks and could schedule meetings next week, sources told ESPN.

Beatdown records sweating bullets

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea im not calling him horrible im saying, saying he got 153 million and never made an all star game is a valid argument considering that now is the time of the guard. so if it was slanted towards big men i'd agree but now its slanted towards guards and he just ain't in that upper tier company which is perfectly fine.
not $153m fine but if delly can get 40 i want connely to get 180m
Damn I just realized that he getting 30 million :lol:wow. I take back what I said about him

incogneg

Rising Star
Registered
I told ya'll Dwight Howard the stripper impregnating hay zeus freak was going there. hahahahahahahahahahaha! I ain't even mad at him either.

Yeah, he doesn't give a fuck about winning shit at this point. I hope the dude has a vasectomy at this point... probably not.

Over or under what percentage of NBA baby mothers are going to be running to the state to re-adjust child support payments?? I say 150%. Yup, 150%....

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Either we were going to pay him or Dallas was going to pay him... but dude was going to get over $132 million this year no matter what.

153M for Conley?! 30M a year for Conley.... Conley... has he even made a fucking all star game before?

Reactions: BDR

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
idk man. he never made an all star game. never changed a series. came in before the elite guards for the most part and they all passed him up. and coming off a year where he suffered a major injury.

He is never going to make the all star game coming out of the west with Parker and Steph a head of him, but he is a really really good point guard and I've watched every single Memphis game since he's been drafted.

He is a pure point guard. His Defense is still pretty good. The biggest thing though is that he was the best point guard on the market and last year how much we suffer without a point guard. I think he got this Max deal because of last year. That shit was a struggle.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Yeah, he doesn't give a fuck about winning shit at this point. I hope the dude has a vasectomy at this point... probably not.

Over or under what percentage of NBA baby mothers are going to be running to the state to re-adjust child support payments?? I say 150%. Yup, 150%....

He should get a vasectomy but being a hay zeus freak usually means the bible does not support Team Pullout.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
shit everybodies union is dope except for the nfls

lmaoooo

Players have Zero power in the NFL. There is always somebody willing to take your spot and the average NFL career is short as fuck.

Not counting the fact that there aren't any real alternative leagues except for the CFL. It's either play for us or don't play.. I never see that changing.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He is never going to make the all star game coming out of the west with Parker and Steph a head of him, but he is a really really good point guard and I've watched every single Memphis game since he's been drafted.

He is a pure point guard. His Defense is still pretty good. The biggest thing though is that he was the best point guard on the market and last year how much we suffer without a point guard. I think he got this Max deal because of last year. That shit was a struggle.

im not knocking him or the team. you're in a tough spot.
he ain't really really good though. he's a tier below really really good. in a league made for guards right now he's a cool player and a good piece of the puzzle. however 153 million is outrageous but i understand why they did it and im actually glad he's making it.
its still crazy as fuck though

its just going to make it impossible to sign a nigga like steph or harden or westbrook and shit lol
the fuck you think they gonna do if conley is making 153 million you can't even talk to them unless you at 200m