NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have never been hater. I swear to God. But, Mike Conleys' contract got me s
Mike Conley and his wife gonna be eating good.

2A81F43E00000578-0-image-m-31_1436839095771.jpg

nice looking bunny, does she act.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
mike 5 years 153 million GUARANTEED

andrew luck Six years, $140,000,000 total with $87,000,000 guaranteed

arod Five years, $110,000,000 total with $54,000,000 guaranteed

russel wilson Four years, $87,600,000 total with $61,542,000 guaranteed

killa cam Five years, $103,800,000 total with $60,000,000 guaranteed

drew brees Five years, $100,000,000 total with $40,000,000 guaranteed

niggas laughed at kap's contract but Six years, $114,000,000 total with $61,000,000 guaranteed them numbers don't look too much different than the ones i posted above with the exception of andrew lucks lol

you get the idea.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
If I'm Lebron, this ain't even about basketball no more. FUCK THAT! There is no way I let Mike Conley make anything close to me anymore.

Fuck it, he got three rings. I know he don't NEED more, but the competitor in me just couldn't sleep at night knowing Mike Conley got the biggest contract in NBA history. I .... can't .... breathe ....

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
If I'm Lebron, this ain't even about basketball no more. FUCK THAT! There is no way I let Mike Conley make anything close to me anymore.

Fuck it, he got three rings. I know he don't NEED more, but the competitor in me just couldn't sleep at night knowing Mike Conley got the biggest contract in NBA history. I .... can't .... breathe ....

He's not on an overall scale. You can sleep again.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

just saw this after i seen his broad.

JESUS!!!

Dude is nice..but he almost 30 and getting money that should be meant for a player of a higher caliber. Oh wellz!!!

These deals are ridiculous at this point. But Im just waiting on my Chi Town Brethren to jip the shit out of the Knicks mid season. His Son will be set for life.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
im not knocking him or the team. you're in a tough spot.
he ain't really really good though. he's a tier below really really good. in a league made for guards right now he's a cool player and a good piece of the puzzle. however 153 million is outrageous but i understand why they did it and im actually glad he's making it.
its still crazy as fuck though

its just going to make it impossible to sign a nigga like steph or harden or westbrook and shit lol
the fuck you think they gonna do if conley is making 153 million you can't even talk to them unless you at 200m

I agree. He isn't elite. But he is a good point point guard. He just became a free agent at a time when all teams have a shit ton of money and there aren't any good point guards available. Memphis didn't have a choice. We could not go into the season with the point guards on the roster.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
mike 5 years 153 million GUARANTEED

andrew luck Six years, $140,000,000 total with $87,000,000 guaranteed

arod Five years, $110,000,000 total with $54,000,000 guaranteed

russel wilson Four years, $87,600,000 total with $61,542,000 guaranteed

killa cam Five years, $103,800,000 total with $60,000,000 guaranteed

drew brees Five years, $100,000,000 total with $40,000,000 guaranteed

niggas laughed at kap's contract but Six years, $114,000,000 total with $61,000,000 guaranteed them numbers don't look too much different than the ones i posted above with the exception of andrew lucks lol

you get the idea.

I wish they would go on strike family

But they ain't responsible enough with their money to sit out a whole season if need be

I would miss the NFL but something has to be done

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I agree. He isn't elite. But he is a good point point guard. He just became a free agent at a time when all teams have a shit ton of money and there aren't any good point guards available. Memphis didn't have a choice. We could not go into the season with the point guards on the roster.
agreed.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Man when ever the true superstars of the league sign a long-term deal they better get $200 million.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I wish they would go on strike family

But they ain't responsible enough with their money to sit out a whole season if need be

I would miss the NFL but something has to be done

just extend ballers for 42 episodes and i wouldn't even miss em. just let them show up on ballers and vent their frustrations.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
lmaoo @ you trying to justify that bullshit contract

dude avgs 13 ppg
he only gets you 5apg

he does nothing well with those numbers and isnt making anyone better

smh white jesus!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
somebody is always willing to take your spot in the nba too and its only 12 spots on the roster

no way football players should be getting fucked the way they do being americas most popular bringing in ridiculous dollars tv dollars

those mofos need to strike

They strike and it's tons of cats willing to take their spot. This isn't like the old days where there is a massive drop off with the talent.... But there are Kats out there selling cars right now staying in shape itching for a chance to get back in the league... And fans would still watch because we love football.

Basketball is different.... The players have way more power because there is a massive difference in ability between some of these college players and the folks in the league... Plus you have other places to go to play. I do agree though... These contracts can't continue the way they are going.