NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Players have Zero power in the NFL. There is always somebody willing to take your spot and the average NFL career is short as fuck.

Not counting the fact that there aren't any real alternative leagues except for the CFL. It's either play for us or don't play.. I never see that changing.
somebody is always willing to take your spot in the nba too and its only 12 spots on the roster

no way football players should be getting fucked the way they do being americas most popular bringing in ridiculous dollars tv dollars

those mofos need to strike

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not surprised by dwights contract.....dudes a dummy but he put up strong numbers...now mike conley....got dam. this is wayyyyyy off. but it pays to stick to your team and happy for the brother

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
somebody is always willing to take your spot in the nba too and its only 12 spots on the roster

no way football players should be getting fucked the way they do being americas most popular bringing in ridiculous dollars tv dollars

those mofos need to strike

its funny because its the sport that should have a guaranteed contract.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
its funny because its the sport that should have a guaranteed contract.
niggas are risking their brains man

theyre fucking brains

yet they get the shittiest contracts in the most lucrative sport

conleys contract is like ryan fitzpatrick getting a 150 million

lmfao

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
man conley gonna be shitting all on all them dudes when he plays them.. OFF THE COURT lol
on the court he gonna get served them dap them up and be like "yea i made more money than you did tonight thanks"

Man... he's gonna pick up the tab at all the dinners like "i know yall niggas need it"

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Celtics have offered al horford the max..Dwight has signed with Atlanta...man getting free agents to boston has always been so hard..even with cap room..:smh::smh::smh:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
HOW IN THE HELL DID MIKE CONLEY GET THAT CONTRACT???? FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man... he's gonna pick up the tab at all the dinners like "i know yall niggas need it"

1st day of training camp
tumblr_lpmgbjlxs21qlbkes.gif

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I have never been hater. I swear to God. But, Mike Conleys' contract got me sick to my stomach.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
put that old face andre ass nigga on a schedule. sit him for the 1st half of the season then play him once every 5 games like a pitcher for the 2nd half and he might make it

Another pod topic

Will players use the Lebron mid season break technique?

Or will players feel pressure if they DO try to emulate Lebron and fail miserably...the weight of the criticism and the lower stats being used against them during contract negotiations?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Another pod topic

Will players use the Lebron mid season break technique?

Or will players feel pressure if they DO try to emulate Lebron and fail miserably...the weight of the criticism and the lower stats being used against them during contract negotiations?

nba is tissue right now everybody gonna rest. 23 year olds need rest. lebron is over 30 and been playing every game october to june and summers for years he needed rest.
these other dudes just soft.
that's why i was against that whole rest shit for the warriors. they supposed to play every game they're healthy. that's what they get paid for and none of them dudes is over 30