NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
lmaoo @ you trying to justify that bullshit contract

dude avgs 13 ppg
he only gets you 5apg

he does nothing well with those numbers and isnt making anyone better

smh white jesus!

I repeat... What where they going to do? Let him walk and risk not making the playoffs.

Again? Apparently this is the new NBA?

I'm not justifing him getting that much... But he was going to get paid. You would be either bitching at the Grizzlies or bitching at some other team for paying him.

I mean there was a fucking time when rookies in the NFL were getting 72 million guaranteed before playing a game.

And to say that he doesn't make the team better is insane.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We all know LeBorn, Durant and Curry are about to surpass Conley's contract.

This is now the new normal.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Joe Johnson never got 30 mill a year lol

Plus in his prime he better
In the real world, I love losers. I love em. In the real
world, I love Michael Conley. The last time I was in a barbershop a few years back, I gushed over the dopeness of Mike Conley. But to give a bonified bench player $150 million forces me to switch allegiances.

Is there a bum out there who's underrated? I need another lovable loser.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
oh man im happy for him too. but got damn.

1st nigga in history to actually be able to say "you niggas just don't wanna see me shine" and it actually be true.

:lol::lol::lol:

I was hating on that nigga so bad, I've called up three people I know in the past thirty minutes just to vent. God damn I don't like what I've become over another nigga's bread.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I repeat... What where they going to do? Let him walk and risk not making the playoffs.

Again? Apparently this is the new NBA?

I'm not justifing him getting that much... But he was going to get paid. You would be either bitching at the Grizzlies or bitching at some other team for paying him.

I mean there was a fucking time when rookies in the NFL were getting 72 million guaranteed before playing a game.

And to say that he doesn't make the team better is insane.

ugh not pay him all that money man

i cant even debate this with you

if youre cool with it sobeit

but this may be the worst contract in sports history

and i repeat no one will take him off your hands

thats what killed my knicks....couldnt get rid of stat and his contract when we were competitive

good luck being the doormat....we just rebounded 5 yrs later

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
In the real world, I love losers. I love em. In the real
world, I love Michael Conley. The last time I was in a barbershop a few years back, I gushed over the dopeness of Mike Conley. But to give a bonified bench player $150 million forces me to switch allegiances.

Is there a bum out there who's underrated? I need another lovable loser.

they all making 20 million a year fam
its nobody left.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:lol::lol::lol:

I was hating on that nigga so bad, I've called up three people I know in the past thirty minutes just to vent. God damn I don't like what I've become over another nigga's bread.

that's how you know its a job well done.
when you get that undeserved money and there ain't nothing nobody can ever do about it.
every time you see mike win or lose
xin_090604281116393137617.jpg

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Yeap B-Ball players getting baseball numbers.

Cacs been getting over paid in baseball for years.

Now it us its too much.

Fuck it get your money from the billionaires.

yeah you right man....but baseball players play a 162 games

lmfaoooo

no way conley deserves to be the highest paid nba player in the world

fuck no

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Whose more salty right now: NFL players or Retired NBA players?

NFL easily. the money just wasn't there when they played so you can be like damn i wish i was born 30 years later lol
NFL players are playing right now as their league is the most popular with record profits and onwers are making a minimum of 200m dollars PROFIT after all of the operating cost INCLUDING the salary cap and they can't get them to guarantee shit lol

Reactions: LSN

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah you right man....but baseball players play a 182 games

lmfaoooo

no way conley deserves to be the highest paid nba player in the world

fuck no

His contract will be just a regular contract next year after LeBorn and Curry, Durant and LeBorn re-up .

Shit just wait for Anthony Davis's payday.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
that's how you know its a job well done.
when you get that undeserved money and there ain't nothing nobody can ever do about it.
every time you see mike win or lose
xin_090604281116393137617.jpg

I bet that nigga tried to sign that contract and run out the door at the same time to make sure they didn't change their mind.

God damn.

Man, I fucks with the Becky's - especially the thick ones - but it seems like a slap in the face to every black person that died in the struggle to come home and share that much bread with a white woman. Too late now. He couldn't pry that bitch off of him right now.

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
What incentive does any player have to play hard anymore after their restrictive contract ends? They got their money. Conley will be about 35 when his guaranteed contract ends. He could stay injured every year and still make that money. That's the reality here.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
this why the NBA has become a watered down product...chitown mentioned it a few pages back about where the NBA is headed...shit is tho it already reached that point a while back...I get it from the owners'/players' perspective...but idgaf about their perspective @ the same time...mine is just to watch the game

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
they all making 20 million a year fam
its nobody left.
Deli was robbed! A two time finals player, with a championship ring should earn more than Mike Conley. How many games have Conley won the Grizzlies. Let's get real, OJ Mayo was 4x the player Conley ever was.

Deli is one of the most underrated point guards in the league.

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
I bet that nigga tried to sign that contract and run out the door at the same time to make sure they didn't change their mind.

God damn.

Man, I fucks with the Becky's - especially the thick ones - but it seems like a slap in the face to every black person that died in the struggle to come home and share that much bread with a white woman. Too late now. He couldn't pry that bitch off of him right now.

LMAO