NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I bet that nigga tried to sign that contract and run out the door at the same time to make sure they didn't change their mind.

God damn.

Man, I fucks with the Becky's - especially the thick ones - but it seems like a slap in the face to every black person that died in the struggle to come home and share that much bread with a white woman. Too late now. He couldn't pry that bitch off of him right now.

oh its a wrap. she trying to get pregnant as i type this.
and it was an accident i tell you. his pops threw out some crazy ass number and they said yea. he walked in like ill be good with 90 but lets start out with 160
he said 160
they said fuck that 153
he said
84964-Clay-Davis-SHIT-gif-The-Wire-RwqT.gif

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I wonder if I can sue Conley, the Grizz, or the media outlet that reported it for pain and suffering . This is the land of frivolous law-suits.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Somebody should photoshop Conley's head on the Baby gif where Baby is rubbing his hands together!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The NBA handing out reparations.

the only thing that's kept gms from giving out this kind of money is they didn't have it in the budget.

You act like she look like shit. The woman is good looking. You can't even give her that credit. That's a damn shame.

a damn shame is she's basic lol
fuck i need to give a white woman credit for
she was born with credit

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I bet that nigga tried to sign that contract and run out the door at the same time to make sure they didn't change their mind.

God damn.

Man, I fucks with the Becky's - especially the thick ones - but it seems like a slap in the face to every black person that died in the struggle to come home and share that much bread with a white woman. Too late now. He couldn't pry that bitch off of him right now.
Watch some coon comes in and says " well white girls is all he grew up with. It's coming because it's been said before

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Watch some coon comes in and says " well white girls is all he grew up with. It's coming because it's been said before

Man, that overpaid nigga has altered my perspective of marriage. LOLOL.

I'm just saying, it seems weird.

Mike Conley should have been coming home to a black woman. This is an historic moment. That white bitch ain't gon' understand.

You got to go down to the hoood, and throw the biggest fucking cook-out in history.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What incentive does any player have to play hard anymore after their restrictive contract ends? They got their money. Conley will be about 35 when his guaranteed contract ends. He could stay injured every year and still make that money. That's the reality here.
Yeah that's where some players take it too and it fucks the fans who pay good money to see these games. :smh: Parsons getting 94.8 Million from Grizzles? Get da fuck outta here.

es9aQi.jpg

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this why the NBA has become a watered down product...chitown mentioned it a few pages back about where the NBA is headed...shit is tho it already reached that point a while back...I get it from the owners'/players' perspective...but idgaf about their perspective @ the same time...mine is just to watch the game

Yep as a black man I'm happy to see these brothers getting paid

As a fan of the NBA this is going to water down the product even more than it already is in a league where only like 4 teams have a shot every season

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mavs got all this money to offer, and nobody wants to come here......lol.
We bout to be in the lottery the next few years.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man, that overpaid nigga has altered my perspective of marriage. LOLOL.

I'm just saying, it seems weird.

Mike Conley should have been coming home to a black woman. This is an historic moment. That white bitch ain't gon' understand.

You got to go down to the hoood, and throw the biggest fucking cook-out in history.
This nigga here:lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

As a fan of the NBA this is going to water down the product even more than it already is in a league where only like 4 teams have a shot every season
Yeah that's what I fear as well.

l12XeN.jpg

Electric Relaxation

Rising Star
Registered
NFL easily. the money just wasn't there when they played so you can be like damn i wish i was born 30 years later lol
NFL players are playing right now as their league is the most popular with record profits and onwers are making a minimum of 200m dollars PROFIT after all of the operating cost INCLUDING the salary cap and they can't get them to guarantee shit lol
And Goodell made $31 million last year. $44 mill a few years before that.

KoffeeHobson

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't believe Conley is getting 30 million per. He is nice, but I think Tony Parker is better. These contracts are insane and the players aren't as good as the 80's and early 90s. No skill, just athletic. I am gonna become the black Marv Marinovich and make my son work on his game

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I'm "happy" in the most generic sense of the word possible...idgaf if they make "only" 50 mill vs. 150 mill...if owners/fans want to overpay for mediocrity so be it...only time the NBA is watchable to me the last few years is during the finals anyway

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I can't believe Conley is getting 30 million per. He is nice, but I think Tony Parker is better. These contracts are insane and the players aren't as good as the 80's and early 90s. No skill, just athletic. I am gonna become the black Marv Marinovich and make my son work on his game

Fam, get it line. Parents were already doing that shit, but with the new upswing in salaries, that shit is about to become an epidemic.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm "happy" in the most generic sense of the word possible...idgaf if they make "only" 50 mill vs. 150 mill...if owners/fans want to overpay for mediocrity so be it...only time the NBA is watchable to me the last few years is during the finals anyway

Right

The difference is now the bench players, scrubs, and role players getting massively overpaid too

Who gonna hustle now?

Who gonna play hard?

Njgga they made it

I remember when Bazemore was warming the bench on golden state

Now look at him

It goes on and on:lol:

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Atl heads where yall at,how you feel about Howard coming home?

Love it. As long as we got soft ass Al Horford outta here I'm happy. Now if we can convince our head coach that Kyle Korver is not Reggie Miller, we may be moving in the right direction. Howard will thrive in Atlanta with Schroeder at the point. Lot of lobs and put backs. Somebody that can actually rebound and not let Tristan Thompson throw them around like a rag doll is what we needed.