NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
iaN_5CWEnE9IIdanr7MHvwYKLL0IsD-0vLOxC-Nkd8z65_TDe0cxCgMewBYT4SyGEldQyZ7ms3EPEj9DW_RcbL_6iddH=s0-d-e1-ft

wade don't even look like he want to be in that poorly photoshopped pic much less really be on the knicks team :lol:

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they said riles is lowballing the shit out of him by at least 10 million a year

what a piece of shit organization those miami sweets are

i really hate those faggits as much as i hate the foreskins in football

the dubs are high on my list too

Usually they have bee a astand up organization, but that cat owns Carnival Cruise and they have taken a hit. So word was that they were cutting payroll. They still can't let Wade go to the Knicks even if they give him partial ownership once he retires.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shut your old senile ass up. I know what the hell I said. You don't even remember to take your medication let alone some shit I said 3 years ago old Fart.
Ok...
Re: O.J. Mayo... The STEAL of the off-season acquisitions!! Dallas came up for real!!

He's getting his numbers on a shit team. Should we really be impressed? :dunno:

That doesn't make sense. So your stats should be better on a shit team? All you have to do is gameplan for OJ and let niggas like Shawn Marion and Vince Carter beat you. If i'm a opposing coach i'm going to game plan against him and let everyone else beat me.

I'm sorry but shooting 50% from the field and 50% from 3 point land is impressive regardless of where he doing it at. Niggas sure was amped up about Harden doing it on a shit team.

Nah bruh, he's using the old adage about even bad teams have that one guy that score & its usually not respected cause the team is ass. Shit people said about JET, Mo Williams, Monte Ellis, etc...like you said, his efficiency blows that out the water. He's been just as good offensively has Harden. He's not getting the assists though, he's not as good a ball handler. I like him as a consolation for not being able to get harden in a trade.

Worst. GM. Ever.

It makes all the sense in the world bro. In the world of coaching and scheming it makes complete sense to allow one player to get his numbers while not having to account for anyone else on that roster to beat you. The Mavs are an absolute shit team on the road and Mayo is turnover prone on away games. Why gameplan for that when you can allow the player to gameplan himself out of a win. In no way am i calling the guy a bum, i am directly responding to your rationale about gameplaning to limit a player like Mayos output. Its needless.

Yes. And it was spot on for the players you mentioned. Mayo is more efficient than Monte (but who isnt), and a better scorer than Mo, but unlike JET he has not proven that he can play a particular role within a winning scheme and team environment (ask Tony Allen). Someone has to get the shots on every team. Until Dirk gets right, hes that guy. I dont think what hes doing is impressive.

The nigga is shooting 50% from the field and 50% from 3 and has numerous games of over 30 points. So your argument is that teams are letting Mayo get his because its "needless"? Is that what dudes do with Kobe and Lebron? :lol: I mean not saying Mayo is in their league but let's be real here. If any other 24 year old was doing what Mayo is doing people would be losing it. If he was a Knick they would've through a parade ALL READY. :lol:

If he keeps this up? That won't be too far off what he gets. It wouldn't shock me if he gets somewhere around 12 million a year. I hope its a lot less.

You're a cool young fella, but you remind me often why i stray away from talking about dallas sports with you. Did you really mention Lebron and Kobe in the same breath as this clown?

So a guy says Mayo will get a max deal when we have 4years of stats that suggest that his current 20game run is a anomaly and you say that estimation isnt far off?

Enjoy the rest of your evening sir.

Come on bro, don't play that game there you know damn well I wasn't comparing them. I was simply asking you a question. You said teams allow for Mayo to shoot 50% from the field and I was simply asking you is that what teams do with Lebron or Kobe?
Aight, let's play a game called "Guess who this nigga is...?". First question I got for you is......

"What current NBA Player received a 80 million 5 year contract for averaging 16 points a game and was a career 13 point per game scorer prior to that season?"

Come on fam.......you can pull that "Dallas" shit all you want but everything I bring up are legit facts and questions. I don't just pull shit out of my ass. If you think that someone won't give OJ a 12 million dollar a year deal for putting up 20 points for the year at 24 years old? You are out of touch with what goes down in the NBA. Whether he deserves it or not is a whole different question but someone will offer it. Dudes have been offered more for less.

Ok. I'll play..

Heres the funny part dtown, teams actually do let Kobe get his numbers. Atleast they did when they knew he wasnt surrounded by talent and a superior post presence. When he ran Shaq out of town teams were content allowing him to jack his way into oblivion and finish the season as a 9th seed joke.

Lebron is a different animal because he creates for others and makes serviceable parts out of otherwise Dleague scum. He is not the one dimensional scorer that OJ is so your comparison fails miserably there.

Harden is a proven facilitator, scorer, creator, finisher, and defender. He can exist as an efficient part of a winning team while making teammates better. He and OJ are nothing alike.

That roster is absolute shit. Arguably the second worst roster in professional basketball (not counting Dirk obviously). I think even overspending incompetent GMs that litter the league will keep his production in context. I dont think even in this NBA of overvalued players and deals he will come anywhere NEAR a max deal as the original person stated. No fucking way.

Re: O.J. Mayo... The STEAL of the off-season acquisitions!! Dallas came up for real!!

Lemme get dat Mayo update fam.

They gave that ole face nigga washed up 36year old Manu Ginobili money.... And all Manu did was throw a title away last month. :lol::lol:

dtownfinest has took another L

im start calling that nigga Mr. L
:itsawrap:

KoffeeHobson

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wade should be looking at the Clippers. He might be the only dude avatar can put them over the top. Got that Jordan mentality to send teams home twisting that dagger. Wade knows how to close games out. Not many in thus ok league know how to do that.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Smh @ this moist ass nigga talkin bout WE getting Wade..

@shaddyvillethug stick with Chicago nigga you gets no passes trying to light weight root for the Snicks now...

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You and a few others are happy but a whole lotta people are salty as hell that these men (black) are getting paid beyond belief.
If you are referring to white men. No they're not salty because they know these rich black men won't use their notoriety and money to empower the black community

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
They can't offer it if they don't have it to offer.

Gotta move some players first

I don't like the talk about moving Hardaway, Jr.

Atlanta Hawks discussing trade possibilities to open salary cap space for Al Horford, per report
By Brad Rowland
Jul 1, 2016

usa-today-9255400.0.jpg

John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports

Don’t close the book on Al Horford just yet.

After agreeing to terms on lucrative, long-term contracts with both Kent Bazemore and Dwight Howard, the Atlanta Hawks looked to potentially be out of the running for Al Horford. However, multiple reports now indicate that the Hawks have been working in the trade market in an attempt to open the salary cap space needed to sign Horford, should the All-Star center want to stay.

Bazemore’s four-year, $70 million pact and Howard’s three-year contract with north of $70 million guaranteed place Atlanta in something of a “tapped out” position in terms of the salary cap. Still, the Hawks could look to shed salaries into the open space of other NBA teams.

For example, a package of Tiago Splitter ($8.55 million), Thabo Sefolosha ($3.85 million) and Tim Hardaway Jr. ($2.28 million) would bring more than $14 million in salary relief, and that is before Atlanta could decline the team option of $3.33 million for Mike Scott. A more simplistic (yet painful) option could be to send Paul Millsap and his $20+ million salary away in a similar trade for a potentially lucrative haul of future NBA Draft assets.

At this point, this is pure speculation, but the Atlanta Hawks reportedly haven’t closed the door on the Al Horford era just yet.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
because none of this money goes to their bottom line lol. that's why. it's not actually real money. its just money that they have to spend so they spend it.

i don't know if the nba releases those figures but the nfl did.

nfl teams because of revenue sharing and shit made a minimum of $200 million last year. if you owned an nfl franchise, you made $200 million dollars to put into your pocket.

when i say that. i mean this is after all of the expenses. this is after payroll for everybody you employ, stadium lease, and all operating costs. for existing you got 200 million dollars.

im pretty sure with the new tv deals its the same for nba franchises so its like brewster's millions for these owners and gm's listen we gotta spend this money so lets spend it.
Salary cap in the NFL is 155 million. So average owner make between 30 million and 50 million a year and not 200. Some make more due to ticket and reach several millions