NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Speaking of GM LeBron... None of those contracts he gave guys currently look ridiculous. They all now appear to be fair market value... Even bargains in some cases.

Bron>>>>>
Yep... And all the owners are getting back at Gilbert with these big ass contracts to bums. Every one adds 10 mill to LeBrons rate from that faggit! LMAO

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hashtag started but Richard Jefferson...
#MightPlay3MoreYearsNow

Shit Steven Jackson said he's ready to give it a shot...

Ray Allen never officially retired

Vet minimum gotta be what $10 million yearly with league minimum $3 mill
Naw it is only 1.5 with 10 years of service

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speaking of GM LeBron... None of those contracts he gave guys currently look ridiculous. They all now appear to be fair market value... Even bargains in some cases.

Bron>>>>>
Naw man those contracts are still terrible. They are way over the cap and have no room to sign free agents, only have about 3 million total for any player or players because they still have a MLE.

They won a chip so I guess you can argue it was worth it but they left very little room to improve so they are pretty much stuck with this team which probably will not get better.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah. Tristan Thompson deal looks really good right now.

Man I was telling cats that last year this.

TT deal will like a bargin next year, and the following year it will be the starting point, but folks didn't want to hear that.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Naw man those contracts are still terrible. They are way over the cap and have no room to sign free agents, only have about 3 million total for any player or players because they still have a MLE.

They won a chip so I guess you can argue it was worth it but they left very little room to improve so they are pretty much stuck with this team which probably will not get better.

Being stuck with a team that went to two straight finals, have a decent mix of youth and vet talent. Probably a Boston trade away from getting cap space.
They good

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true..owners make 100 of millions off of the tv deal alone..not even talkingabout merchandise sales, side deals, leasing agreements, advertising deals, etc etc etc

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/7/20/9006401/nfl-teams-revenue-tv-deal-7-billion
Yeah but back out the salaries cap from that number.

Now teams because of their market, fans and staying relevant can make great revenue by themselves but many NFL teams would struggle to make profits.

For example that article said that the Packers had a revenue of 300 million. Now you must take away operating cost such as Stadium lights, travel expenses which includes hotels, busses and planes. Also general maintenance like grass which is very expensive.

Every NFL team is not going to generate 300 million. So many owners only make around 30 million in profit. The revenue sharing was designed to keep owners from losing money which many were not doing. Lying asses.

So Basically NFL owner will start out with 50 million in profit (200 mill tv rev - 155 mill cap). Win at least 4 to 6 games and you taking home prob close to a 100 million in profit. I never understood why they complained. Now if you are a team like Jaguars and Browns and my Dolphins you may lose money:lol:.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being stuck with a team that went to two straight finals, have a decent mix of youth and vet talent. Probably a Boston trade away from getting cap space.
They good
They are over the cap and to make a trade they would need the money to sign the player in which they don't have. So if they attempt to trade anyone they would not be able to sign the player they traded for because they are over the cap

This is why they were very worried about Jefferson leaving. If he left they could not sign anyone close to his level.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: O.J. Mayo... The STEAL of the off-season acquisitions!! Dallas came up for real!!

Harden is a proven facilitator, scorer, creator, finisher, and defender. He can exist as an efficient part of a winning team while making teammates better. He and OJ are nothing alike.

He wont be one.

:lol: Harden is a proven creator and defender.........:lol:

So where did I compare Mayo to Harden? Where did I say he'd get the max?

I'm not gonna entertain your old ass on this one.....i'm just gonna leave this shit here......

"If he keeps this up? That won't be too far off what he gets. It wouldn't shock me if he gets somewhere around 12 million a year. I hope its a lot less."
"Come on bro, don't play that game there you know damn well I wasn't comparing them. I was simply asking you a question. You said teams allow for Mayo to shoot 50% from the field and I was simply asking you is that what teams do with Lebron or Kobe?"

I know your old ass stayed up all night trying to find some shit that wasn't there and now your ass gonna be sleep until 5 today you old lying, senile, grumpy fuck.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know your old ass stayed up all night trying to find some shit that wasn't there and now your ass gonna be sleep until 5 today you old lying, senile, grumpy fuck.
Not at all. The new search function is awesome. I typed your name, dumbass, and Mayo and it popped up. Yet here you are still trying to weasel your way out of all the flat out dumb shit you was spewing.... sad... Just say "yea, i fucked up". And move on man... shit aint that serious.. But you're looking stupider by the post.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Russell, Clarkson, Deng/Ingram, Randle, Mosgov...Lou Will

Get a vet back up point guard...maybe Zeller

and I'm ok with it....I didn't expect to get Durant

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Boston Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge was photographed by his son, Cooper, wearing a pair of Kevin Durant shoes this week. Right after free agency opened on July 1, Cooper Ainge tweeted the photo of his dad with the notable KD logo on his shoes. The Celtics meet with Durant on Saturday.

65bd2cd6-b294-4ed7-b1bf-1dbce014f74c.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude shut yo ass up you make no sense
Bruh The Heat have no cap space and holes all over the roster.

Wade is going to get 20 plus millions. If he does we are fucked.

Our two bigs would be McRoberts and Whiteside. If Bosh is out we probably headed to the lottery.