NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Bruh The Heat have no cap space and holes all over the roster.

Wade is going to get 20 plus millions. If he does we are fucked.

Our two bigs would be McRoberts and Whiteside. If Bosh is out we probably headed to the lottery.

Bob is being moved... Whiteside is willing to take less than max if there is indication Durant gonna sign.. Wade will take less as well... Besides the heat can go over the cap to sign its own players Wade will get his bread

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
desperation like a mf

Boston Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge was photographed by his son, Cooper, wearing a pair of Kevin Durant shoes this week. Right after free agency opened on July 1, Cooper Ainge tweeted the photo of his dad with the notable KD logo on his shoes. The Celtics meet with Durant on Saturday.

65bd2cd6-b294-4ed7-b1bf-1dbce014f74c.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bob is being moved... Whiteside is willing to take less than max if there is indication Durant gonna sign.. Wade will take less as well... Besides the heat can go over the cap to sign its own players Wade will get his bread
Yeah you can go over the cap to resign players with Bird rights but you can't add new players because the of the Cap. So that does not help the Heat at all.

We also probably going to lose Tyler Johnson. Teams may offer him 10 million a year.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lakers signing Tmo ain't the craziest

Memphis...wow
Atl - gave a great bday present

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I would have moved on from Conley a long time ago. Dude hit his ceiling VERY early in his NBA career.

they tried to several times since his rookie year...now they have to pay...fuck them from his standpoint I'd assume

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
they said riles is lowballing the shit out of him by at least 10 million a year

what a piece of shit organization those miami sweets are

i really hate those faggits as much as i hate the foreskins in football

the dubs are high on my list too

I remember when I said Wade was crazy for opting out of his deal and taking less money, dudes kept talking about how Riley was going to take care of Wade and make sure he gets his money :lol:

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not at all. The new search function is awesome. I typed your name, dumbass, and Mayo and it popped up. Yet here you are still trying to weasel your way out of all the flat out dumb shit you was spewing.... sad... Just say "yea, i fucked up". And move on man... shit aint that serious.. But you're looking stupider by the post.
Ok lol..... Like I said show me where I did any of the above at...... The Harden post wasn't even made by me lol. Guess you was in a rush to even notice.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mavs fans. :hmm:
Same shit, different year.:wakeup:

Man we ain't signed a nigga at all

Time to make a decision quick are we really going to rebuild which is what most of us with sense BEEN wanting to do or are we still trying to compete cuz Dirk wants to

OKC wants Horford to play next to Adams I heard maybe they will trade us Kanter in a cap dump

That's a start

I would still start Anderson at the two and go get a PG

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember when I said Wade was crazy for opting out of his dead and taking less money, dudes kept talking about how Riley was going to take care of Wade and make sure he gets his money :lol:

They steady playing with this dude money like he ain't the most important player in franchise history

Look at the money being thrown around you gotta pay the man or someone else will

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I would rather tank the season and have a fire sale then pay Conley that much money.

that's why they owner a millionaire/billionaire and we not...we can speculate shit...he does it...memphis fans will pay this season w/ the expectation of making the playoffs behind him and the grizzlies...owners will get they $$$ esp. if they make the playoffs

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I remember when I said Wade was crazy for opting out of his dead and taking less money, dudes kept talking about how Riley was going to take care of Wade and make sure he gets his money :lol:

I remember!

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

You ain't say shit nigga stop lying