NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
EMBIID JUST HURT HIS KNEE ON A DUNK. SEASON OVER. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :itsawrap: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver:

ftBx0V.jpg
FUCK

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see Westbrook is healthy putting up his routine triple doubles
Yes. Westbrook is actually playing basketball. When's last time the gangbanging, set tripping, NC blood stepped on a court? Better question, when is next time? :lol:

The District.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
because your draft picks have sucked :dunno:

Did they develop someplace else or are they out the league?

Nunn and Boucher immediately come to mind that were in the warriors g league to be called up only to land somewhere else and become contributors and in Boucher defensive break out players

Let's add Nunn from the heat and Boucher to this roster instead of pick any 2 bench players and how isn't it a vastly better team?

But when you dont develop or identify talent then it goes away and other people reap the benefits

Also let's not act like landing in the wrong organization cant ruin your career as a player
Like it don't set the tone for your career

Like the coaches didn't identify Draymond before jackson did Draymond easily could've been a journeyman never gotten a chance

Along with myers not doing his job

I've never been a ra ra person when the organization does good it's good when they do bad it's bad I'm not on here excited about every prospect
But also when you get a good prospect play them

Poole is a scorer he can shoot and he can score

So let's keep him in the g league and let wannamaker pump fake and make the 2nd unit trash for half the year

Then let's recall poole up after he's damn near dropping 30 in the g league cause he's actually an nba talent but let's wait to build this chemistry until the halfway point

Makes perfect sense!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when is next time :lol:

The District.

When is the next time the NBA will see a team with the league leading scorer & his triple double averaging teammate not able to put their team in the playoffs..

The District :lol:

At least injuries the reason the Rockets trash, what's y'all reason?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When is the next time the NBA will see a team with the league leading scorer & his triple double averaging teammate not able to put their team in the playoffs..

The District :lol:

At least injuries the reason the Rockets trash, what's y'all reason?
No doubt. So when you say Wall gonna play again?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
14 straight losses :lol: Vets want to get on contenders which I totally understand. This season has been a cluster fuck starting with the Harden drama and a bunch if injuries followed suit. We actually looked like we could have competed for low playoff seed but that shit went out the window when our best player Woods got hurt. We haven't won a game since. Now Eric Gordon injured his groin last night & will be out a month :smh:

Damn 14 losses straight?

What, y’all dressing 3 men a game?

tenor.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
How it started:

How its going:

:lol: :lol:
I mean, none of what @Llano said is false tho...

It's like you getting joy out of Wall being hurt, or the Rockets players being hurt. Not many teams are surviving this level of bite from the injury bug:

I know earlier I mentioned going all in on Cunningham... but you take away our injuries.... this was a playoff team, and John Wall would have been a huge contributing factor to that success

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It's like you getting joy out of Wall being hurt, or the Rockets players being hurt. Not many teams are surviving this level of bite from the injury bug:

I know earlier I mentioned going all in on Cunningham... but you take away our injuries.... this was a playoff team, and John Wall would have been a huge contributing factor to that success

Fuck yo labor pains.. Show me the baby.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Misery loves company, Houston is not used to being a lottery team so I guess that brings him joy.

We'll be back as a playoff team soon, I trust what Silas and Stone is doing moving forward. KPJ is already looking like he's paying off on the Rockets gamble picking him up.

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Misery loves company, Houston is not used to being a lottery team so I guess that brings him joy.

We'll be back as a playoff team soon, I trust what Silas and Stone is doing moving forward. KPJ is already looking like he's paying off on the Rockets gamble picking him up.
Got KPJ for nothing... that's a win

Plus them cats supposed to be back Tuesday night... Wall, Wood, Oladipo, Nwaba...

Hey but here's a fun trivia question for the board:

Name the only nba team that hasn't had a losing record in the last 15 years

:blush:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Philadelphia 76ers star Joel Embiid has bone bruise in knee, to be reevaluated in 2 weeks

Philadelphia 76ers star Joel Embiid has a bone bruise on his left knee and will be reevaluated in two weeks, the team announced Saturday.
An MRI overnight revealed no structural damage to the knee that Embiid hyperextended in a victory over the Washington Wizards on Friday night, sources said. Embiid underwent the MRI immediately after returning to Philadelphia late on Friday night, sources said.

Embiid's ACL and meniscus are fine, sources said, and there's significant relief within the Sixers that the injury isn't something much worse.

Embiid left Friday night's game when he hyperextended his left knee after landing with all his weight on his leg after a dunk in the third quarter.
Embiid was in the midst of the latest dominant performance of his MVP-caliber season, scoring 23 points on 8-for-11 shooting to go along with 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 blocks in 20 minutes, when he caught a pass from Tobias Harris and flew in for a dunk to give Philadelphia an 80-60 lead with 6 minutes, 20 seconds remaining in the third quarter.
But as Embiid went down after the dunk, his full body weight landed on that left leg -- causing it to hyperextend, sending him falling to the court and causing him to writhe around in pain.

After staying down for a few minutes, Embiid eventually got to his feet and walked off under his own power -- though with a fairly pronounced limp -- as he went straight back to the visitors locker room inside Washington's Capital One Arena.

Embiid had a similarly scary situation last month when he hyperextended his right knee in an awkward fall against the Portland Trail Blazers after blocking an Enes Kanter layup. In that game, Embiid returned a few minutes later and dominated, scoring 31 first-half points in a matchup Philadelphia eventually lost.

The Sixers had just gotten Embiid back Friday night after both he and Ben Simmons missed Thursday's win in Chicago over the Bulls -- as well as Sunday's All-Star Game in Atlanta -- because of contact tracing stemming from a barber both stars visited before heading to Atlanta.