NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nobody talks about Finals MVP in March, dipshit!

Yes they do, when thats the one thing missing from your resume. The Dubs were predicted champs all thru 2015-2019, they were pencilled in DURING the season. Now they play for regular season awards as 9th seeds and yall act like we underselling them. :lol: LeBron coming to the West really ruined their legacy and championship aspirations. Now you and the Dubs fans gon be rooting for the Nets and Harden all playoff. Its sad.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Congrats to Melo. I'm happy that he's gotten to add to his career and ensure he will be in the Hall. Its crazy how Melo was the FIRST LeBron rival, they were pit against each other when they came into the league. But Melo is too black and dates Black women, so NBA fans rejected him as a "LeBron rival", and pivoted to Kobe, to help Kobe repair his image as a hero after being accused of raping a white woman in Utah. But at one point, Melo vs. LeBron was box office. :yes:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
My opinion of Simmons is well documented in this thread, but calling him overrated is a bit much. Just on defense alone, Simmons is top 5-10 at his position in the league. I just wish he could help space the floor since that's the current direction of the game. And a lot of guys on our squad can't create their own shots. Looking at you Danny
Green gets on my last fuckin nerves sometimes bruh. :smh: :angry:

JdASsC.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Shit is absolutely fuckin ridiculous. And nobody says shit about the money he's stealing :smh:

127Te7.jpg

He's mentally weak. The Cavs always take precautions on injured players but they expected him to come back in the middle of February. He was too scare to see if his calf was healed until the week before of All-Star break.

And,fuck Dominique Wilkins with his bullshit take about Drummond. Talking about,he doesn't understand why the Cavs told him to stay home when he's averaging 14 rebounds a game. I can get the same amount of rebounds too,if I miss layups all the fucking time.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Of course,Mr Talc injured again....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
I'm so fucking sick of this fucking bum...Asshole just came back Friday, after two months and gets injured again.

This piece of shit should just give some of the money back and retire...

And,fuck Trae Young too...

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

and they acted like he should have some trade value

I wonder if he's really injured or does he want a buyout, because I doubt he could help a team much

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He's mentally weak. The Cavs always take precautions on injured players but they expected him to come back in the middle of February. He was too scare to see if his calf was healed until the week before of All-Star break.

And,fuck Dominique Wilkins with his bullshit take about Drummond. Talking about,he doesn't understand why the Cavs told him to stay home when he's averaging 14 rebounds a game. I can get the same amount of rebounds too,if I miss layups all the fucking time.
Right. Drummond is a cancer. Always doing stupid shit. But they wanna give Sexton hell. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :smh:

1Nuplv.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I can tell you before it happens then you can clown me and then it happens

You know who contributed the most in this game from the 2nd unit?

Wiseman 23 minutes 16 points
Poole played 22 minutes 18 points

Young players
Against the "Jazz'
Game wasn't even close
They didn't do the thing where the 2nd unit comes in with a lead and ends with a huge deficit
That's literally all you need. You have a lead don't get destroyed

They couldn't stop Wiseman and Steph pick and roll
And Poole played closing minutes
Listen to me now or believe me later on

I'm out.
Guarantee is Wanamaker played Dubs was losing that game lmaoo

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Bench him
Play Wiseman anytime he plays he produces give him 30 minutes a night
Give Poole 25 minutes a night
ISSUES FIXED
Yeah Poole should def take over the backup PG role.. I saw the highlights and it looks like the second unit of Manion and Poole are already better than the other 2nd unit that game up leads like clock work

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah Poole should def take over the backup PG role.. I saw the highlights and it looks like the second unit of Manion and Poole are already better than the other 2nd unit that game up leads like clock work

Anyone could see that but it took him half a season to see it

Reactions: BDR

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
He will get his stuff together if he ends up going to the Lakers..
He'll get his shit together on the Lakers or GM Lebron will get him gone before the playoffs even start. There is literally NO WAY Lebron will put up half the stupid shit Drummond has been doing this year. Hopefully he can come in and play his role well. He might even get a ring outta it.

B.S. tech call. Let them play.
Shit is looking like little league ball where you get in trouble for bullying.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He'll get his shit together on the Lakers or GM Lebron will get him gone before the playoffs even start. There is literally NO WAY Lebron will put up half the stupid shit Drummond has been doing this year. Hopefully he can come in and play his role well. He might even get a ring outta it.

B.S. tech call. Let them play.
Shit is looking like little league ball where you get in trouble for bullying.

Yeah you gotta let’em play and show some emotion.