Netflix: Stranger Things Official Season 4 Discussion (Drops 4/28/22) (Season 4 Vol2 Trailer 6/21/2022)

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m gonna probably have to rewatch the first 2 seasons cuz it’s looking like season 3 ain’t happening to late next year around Halloween.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah yeah I know I'm late but just finished binging both seasons and wow! Been hearing about it just never got around to it but just WOW! Season 3 come on with it. Waiting on this and Ozark Season 3.

Actually kinda glad I waited. Binging these shows in a weekend or whatever cuts out the middleman. I just finished Breaking Bad like 3 or 4 months ago or whatever. Late yeah but binged all 5 seasons in like a week or whatever. Loved it.

Of course I haven't seen everything but this and Ozark have to be Netflix's greatest shows besides the Mexican drug dealer shows and maybe the Escobar stories but those are just fascinating stories period whoever does them. I think El Chapo was Mexican TV. Didn't like the abrupt ending but far as I can tell that's how the story ended in real life anyway.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif