Netflix: Stranger Things Official Season 4 Discussion (Drops 4/28/22) (Season 4 Vol2 Trailer 6/21/2022)

K

kwazdog

Shit was just decent in the end, kinda boring along the way, I had to force myself to finish .Personally I don't get what all the hype is about. As a long time student of fringe topics and folklore I was already aware of the many topics that this series is loosely based on.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I would like to see what became of the other ten experimental children in the next season.

I had problems with the monster though, bullets won't kill it but a baseball bat with some nails will work on it
Bullets and the bat hurt it but won't kill it. Guessing a normal person has to hurt it from the inside.

Lucas, Dustin and Mike have the worst parents in the world. I guess it's the 80's and you're relaxed in a small town but, We never even saw Dustin and Lucas' parents, even at the funeral, at the hospital at the end, nothing. Mike and Nancy's parents are just as clueless. Not a diss just stating a fact.
Mike's mom just seemed like she was lost in life and let them be free since she wasn't. Probably a freak once she gets away from her boring ass husband. :lol:
Lucas' parents were at the funeral as were Dustin's. They just had no speaking role. My wife I thought that the black police officer was Lucas' dad (since they were both so blunt and dreary at times) so we were looking for them.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Shit was just decent in the end, kinda boring along the way, I had to force myself to finish .Personally I don't get what all the hype is about. As a long time student of fringe topics and folklore I was already aware of the many topics that this series is loosely based on.

There is always one. We were close to 100 percent approval.

K

kwazdog

There is always one. We were close to 100 percent approval.
I did have hope that maybe this was the show that would do it.
Sorry bros! :lol:

If it's worth anything I couldn't watch game of thrones or more than 5 episodes of Breaking Bad, but agree with the sentiment that the wire is one of the best shows ever. I wish I could say I was blow away by Stranger Things, I was amused at best, its definitely not a "bad" series..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Sorry bros! :lol:

If it's worth anything I couldn't watch game of thrones or more than 5 episodes of Breaking Bad, but agree with the sentiment that the wire is one of the best shows ever. I wish I could say I was blow away by Stranger Things, I was amused at best, its definitely not a "bad" series..

No worries man...

Five pages in and you are the only one.. that's actually fucking impressive by BGOL standards. Hell it's almost impossible.

God himself could drop down to bless each of us with 5 bad bitches and there would be at least 10 niggas on here talking about... "How come God didn't stop world hunger?" or "Why did it take so long for him to appear?" or "One of my bitches doesn't follow Zod, how can I return her?"

K

kwazdog

No worries man...

Five pages in and you are the only one.. that's actually fucking impressive by BGOL standards. Hell it's almost impossible.

God himself could drop down to bless each of us with 5 bad bitches and there would be at least 10 niggas on here talking about... "How come God didn't stop world hunger?" or "Why did it take so long for him to appear?" or "One of my bitches doesn't follow Zod, how can I return her?"
:lol::lol::lol:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great fuckin show! Only thing I don't get is how they gonna explain finding his body and having a funeral for Will and then this mufucka back to life? THe chemistry between the kids is a big part of what makes it special to me. Great job by casting.

11 looks like Rachel Maddow lil sister fa real.

Jonathan shoulda got that pussy. You pulled that bitch outta tree and saved her life. That gotta count for something. At least he beat the brakes off that bitch ass boyfriend tho. Maybe next season.

Justin and Lucas my faves. The David and Goliath moment wit the slingshot and the monster had me cryyyyyyinnnn! Justin steady handing Lucas them lil rocks to reload like them shits was gonna make a dent in that mufucka.:lol:

Justin: "I'm going to get some chocolate pudding, I know where the lunchroom lady be hoarding them shits.":lol:

Mike just thought his mom's was gonna adopt 11 and he was gonna have some live in pussy. He was gonna have some homegrown fa real. The thirst was real in the 80s too.

Modine character thought it was one way when he stared down the monster.

THem runny ass mashed potatoes got Will throwin up monster bits in the bathroom, but then he just gon sit back down at the table and don't say nothing like everything good? He need his ass whipped.

SO ready for Season 2

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Interesting theory

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mind-blowing-theory-monster-stranger-134549653.html

A_mindblowing_theory_about_the-1f0b5cbae0acf11c28a445d1ce9a680a

The show has already revealed that Eleven is the reason the monster, dubbed the Demogorgon from "Dungeons and Dragons," exists — it's the result of the torture placed on her due to Dr. Brenner's (Matthew Modine) experiments.

But what if their connection runs deeper? This theory points out a lot of interesting connections between Elle and the Demogorgon, which the theory suggests is actually a manifestation of all of her fear and terror and therefore a part of Elle herself.

Among its many references, "Stranger Things" mentions the "X-Men #134" comic, in which Jean Grey is overwhelmed by her dark side and transforms into the incredibly powerful and evil Phoenix. The Demogorgon could be the Phoenix to Elle's Jean Grey.

Most notably, the Demogorgon's Upside Down world and Elle's real-life world are mirror images just as they themselves are mirror images — shown most explicitly in their final confrontation when Elle raises her hand to the monster and it raises its own hand in return (see the photo above).

detail.jpg

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting theory

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mind-blowing-theory-monster-stranger-134549653.html

A_mindblowing_theory_about_the-1f0b5cbae0acf11c28a445d1ce9a680a

The show has already revealed that Eleven is the reason the monster, dubbed the Demogorgon from "Dungeons and Dragons," exists — it's the result of the torture placed on her due to Dr. Brenner's (Matthew Modine) experiments.

But what if their connection runs deeper? This theory points out a lot of interesting connections between Elle and the Demogorgon, which the theory suggests is actually a manifestation of all of her fear and terror and therefore a part of Elle herself.

Among its many references, "Stranger Things" mentions the "X-Men #134" comic, in which Jean Grey is overwhelmed by her dark side and transforms into the incredibly powerful and evil Phoenix. The Demogorgon could be the Phoenix to Elle's Jean Grey.

Most notably, the Demogorgon's Upside Down world and Elle's real-life world are mirror images just as they themselves are mirror images — shown most explicitly in their final confrontation when Elle raises her hand to the monster and it raises its own hand in return (see the photo above).

detail.jpg

14156679_1818990071704752_1016618548_n.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
YOOOOO!!! Those kids are HELLA DOPE!! They meant to be stars. They stole the show... an 11 started rapping that Nicki at the end though :roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao:

Yeah - they're a cool cast. Very believable on-screen too with their acting which makes all the callbacks and homage to the 1980s so fun to watch. It'll be fun to see which roles they choose in the years ahead on TV & in movies.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

What fringe topics and folklore is it based on?

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I finally decided to watch this and was not disappointed. VERY good show. The actors truly made it feel like the 80s. Bravo to those kid actors. They brought their A game to this series.