Note 7 recalled worldwide!!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh...So now it's an apple fanboy conspiracy? :lol:

Man be on the safe side. Return that phone and get you a Note 7 with the fix on it before you fuck around and have the incredible melting cell phone.
i know, im gonna return it when theres an actual phone i can walk into the store and pickup on the spot, dont feel like waitin 2 weeks for an exchange, and i might could win the lottery in that time :lol:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
i know, im gonna return it when theres an actual phone i can walk into the store and pickup on the spot, dont feel like waitin 2 weeks for an exchange, and i might could win the lottery in that time :lol:
I hear you. When you waited so long and got it, it's a drag to have to wait for weeks for the replacement.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
fucked up but so far im getting good battery life but talk to me in 5months...im just glad i got the sdCard back
The SD card coming back was def a good move.

I'm an iPhone user. I wouldn't half mind seeing that feature added to our phones.
I had an Android phone a few years ago (Note 2). Like you said, battery life was awesome for the first few months but then degraded badly.

iPhone users can't swap batteries either, but iPhones have a reputation for great battery life - due to the battery management system of iOS (automatically puts all open apps not being used in sleep mode). I was bugged out when I asked about the Note at the store and the AT&T guys were telling me about not having too many apps open at once and which battery management apps to get. I was like :-/

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
14237511_1585875081709265_7247228967385491211_n.jpg

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek2: :smh:

Screen-Shot-2016-09-08-at-10.51.04-AM-640x400.png

prrx7l8nctobv8f3mjxz.png

vhjximozy7v8nke4yvrp.jpg

According to a report from FOX 13 News, St. Petersburg, Florida resident Nathan Dornacher and his family had just returned home from a yard sale on Labor Day when the fire started. Dornacher left his Note 7 in the car to charge while he brought a desk inside, but when he told his 8-year-old daughter and family dog to get back in the car, he realized something was, uh, not quite right.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/203295058-story

"Not the barbecue I wanted on my day off. We go to a garage sale to grab a desk for Bonnie get back to the house unload the car leave it running AC on to keep the car cool we were planning on grabbing the dog and Bonnie and heading to Petco, I head back out to the car to grab my phone which was on the charger (me and Lydia always fight over the house charger) go to open the door and see flames inside... open the door and it’s engulfed run inside to get extinguisher and of course not to be found yell at Lydia to call Fire Department and well here is the end result...."

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:eek2: :smh:

Screen-Shot-2016-09-08-at-10.51.04-AM-640x400.png

prrx7l8nctobv8f3mjxz.png

vhjximozy7v8nke4yvrp.jpg

According to a report from FOX 13 News, St. Petersburg, Florida resident Nathan Dornacher and his family had just returned home from a yard sale on Labor Day when the fire started. Dornacher left his Note 7 in the car to charge while he brought a desk inside, but when he told his 8-year-old daughter and family dog to get back in the car, he realized something was, uh, not quite right.

"Not the barbecue I wanted on my day off. We go to a garage sale to grab a desk for Bonnie get back to the house unload the car leave it running AC on to keep the car cool we were planning on grabbing the dog and Bonnie and heading to Petco, I head back out to the car to grab my phone which was on the charger (me and Lydia always fight over the house charger) go to open the door and see flames inside... open the door and it’s engulfed run inside to get extinguisher and of course not to be found yell at Lydia to call Fire Department and well here is the end result...."

Goddamn. :smh:

A3uebs.jpg

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - Just days after Samsung recalled its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, a St. Petersburg man says he found out the hard way why the recall was issued in the first place.

Nathan Dornacher's wife, Lydia said the family went to a yard sale Labor Day morning. While unloading a desk they bought for their daughter, Nathan left his Note 7 charging in the center console of his Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Lydia said they sent their 8-year-old daughter, with the family's service dog, to get back in the vehicle because they were leaving to run more errands. But the dog knew something was wrong. Nathan looked out of the window and realized his Jeep was on fire.

The phone had exploded and engulfed his Jeep in flames.

St. Petersburg fire crews came to put out the fire.

Nathan said his vehicle was a point of pride, telling FOX 13 News he had made many upgrades to the vehicle. Now those upgrades are ashes and Nathan will have to find a new ride.

Samsung recalled the smartphones in 10 countries last week, after 35 instances of Note 7s catching fire or exploding were confirmed.

Meanwhile, Samsung said customers who already bought Note 7s could swap them for new smartphones in about two weeks. It's two weeks too late for Nathan.

So far, there have been no reports of injuries related to the problem with the phones.2

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - Just days after Samsung recalled its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, a St. Petersburg man says he found out the hard way why the recall was issued in the first place.

Nathan Dornacher's wife, Lydia said the family went to a yard sale Labor Day morning. While unloading a desk they bought for their daughter, Nathan left his Note 7 charging in the center console of his Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Lydia said they sent their 8-year-old daughter, with the family's service dog, to get back in the vehicle because they were leaving to run more errands. But the dog knew something was wrong. Nathan looked out of the window and realized his Jeep was on fire.

Nathan said his vehicle was a point of pride, telling FOX 13 News he had made many upgrades to the vehicle. Now those upgrades are ashes and Nathan will have to find a new ride.

Samsung recalled the smartphones in 10 countries last week, after 35 instances of Note 7s catching fire or exploding were confirmed.

Meanwhile, Samsung said customers who already bought Note 7s could swap them for new smartphones in about two weeks. It's two weeks too late for Nathan.

So far, there have been no reports of injuries related to the problem with the phones.2

@mangobob79

Bruh... :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: my phone aint goin nowhere until the day i can casually walk into a tmobile store and pick one up while dropping this off!

Yeah man, they won't you to get an Edge or Galaxy but return it in perfect condition

so you want me to be inconvenienced by wasted time and you want me to buy a case to protect a phone I'm going to be using for only a couple of weeks.

I wish you could sign a waiting list or sign up for availability and just do an exchange

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Cr2nZs0UsAA-Y4n.jpg

:smh:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BRUH. I just got the 7 less than 2 weeks ago and this shit happens. With all the shit my LG G3 put me through, I didn't have worry about blowing up on me. All they need is for a store stocking up on returns to turn into a land mine.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: my phone aint goin nowhere until the day i can casually walk into a tmobile store and pick one up while dropping this off!

Same here. Fuck that

Same here man.

GMNfsR.jpg

Yeah man, they won't you to get an Edge or Galaxy but return it in perfect condition

so you want me to be inconvenienced by wasted time and you want me to buy a case to protect a phone I'm going to be using for only a couple of weeks.

I wish you could sign a waiting list or sign up for availability and just do an exchange
They gonna think y'all are some Black suicide bombers. Phone detonating in the gym, on the bus, corner store, workplace. You some ole hardhead mofos. Send them hand grenades back in and get you some safe phones!

:lol::lol::lol:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Ehhhhhh I'm keeping my 7 I haven't heard of any cases In the US. call me crazy but I don't think mine is part of the 32 out of 1.2 Million

A guys Jeep just burned up in the US because of his Note 7.
http://www.autoblog.com/2016/09/08/jeep-burned-down-samsung-galaxy-note-7/
A Florida family is out a Jeep Cherokee and a brand new cell phone after a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 left on a charger allegedly burst into flames on Monday and destroyed both itself and the Jeep.

According to Fox 13, Nathan Dornacher and his wife Lydia were cruising garage sales in St. Petersburg, Florida on Labor Day with their daughter and their service dog. They stopped at home to unload a desk they'd purchased earlier. While they got the desk out of the Cherokee's hatch Nathan left his shiny new Galaxy Note 7 charging in the Jeep's center console. When the family went to leave again to run more errands, they were shocked to see that the Jeep's interior was engulfed in flames and thick black smoke was pouring out of the panel gaps.

The St. Petersburg Fire department responded to the Dornachers', but it was too late for the Cherokee. The fire destroyed the vehicle, which was dearly loved by Nathan and heavily modified with aftermarket equipment.

The Galaxy Note 7 has gained a nasty reputation for spontaneous combustion since its release in August. Samsung has recalled the phone in ten countries after thirty-five instances of Galaxy Note 7s catching fire or exploding for no good reason were confirmed.

Fox 13 received a statement from a Samsung spokesperson after they reported the story about the Dornachers' poor jeep.

"We are aware of the incident and we are working with Mr. Dornacher to investigate his case and ensure we do everything we can for him. Consumer safety is Samsung's highest priority. With regard to the Galaxy Note7, we are asking owners to take advantage of the Product Exchange Program announced on Friday of last week. The program offers Note7 owners the opportunity to exchange the phone for a new one. More details on the program can be found at http://www.samsung.com/us/note7exchange/."

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!

Read for an important update regarding your Galaxy Note7

Your safety remains our top priority

Dear Frosty, In response to our recent announcement regarding battery cell issues with the Galaxy Note7,we are advising that you power down your Note7 and exchange it now through our U.S. Product Exchange Program.

We strongly advise all customers to use this exchange program because your safety is our top priority. Additional sales and shipments of the affected devices have been stopped, but if you already have a Galaxy Note7, we strongly advise that you replace it.

Details on how to exchange your Galaxy Note7 can be found at www.samsung.com/us/Note7exchange or at 1‑800‑SAMSUNG.

Click here to get started.

105044-bad-boys-shit-just-got-real-gi-nMpT.gif

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!

Dear Frosty, In response to our recent announcement regarding battery cell issues with the Galaxy Note7,we are advising that you power down your Note7 and exchange it now through our U.S. Product Exchange Program.

We strongly advise all customers to use this exchange program because your safety is our top priority. Additional sales and shipments of the affected devices have been stopped, but if you already have a Galaxy Note7, we strongly advise that you replace it.

Details on how to exchange your Galaxy Note7 can be found at www.samsung.com/us/Note7exchange or at 1‑800‑SAMSUNG.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!

I almost drop kicked the Verizon rep in the throat when she said, what recall or loaner phone. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I returned mine today, got 100% of my money back from Verizon (even with the cracked screen) They did want it in the box though....I kept all of that.

I'll rebuy it once they get this fixed.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I almost drop kicked the Verizon rep in the throat when she said, what recall or loaner phone. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah had the same thing at Tmo yesterday. I just went in to feel out what they would say this cute brainless chick gon tell me I should have no problems with the phone and replacements should be available end of next week?!?

I than ask when the LG V20 would be availble and she says thats not a real phone and thought I was lying to her?!?

Than a dude working with her said yeah its real just not available in the states yet.

damn shame people working for these carriers are COMPLETELY clueless. :smh: