(Now AMC) Series: SNOWPIERCER (2020) Jennifer Connelly & Daveed Diggs (Discussion Thread) WE BACK BITCHES!!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
For some reason my memories of Jennifer Connelly always goes back to Requiem for a Dream.

Have to take to back to my og fav movie

Career Opportunities
jennifer-connelly-career-opportunities-gif-6.gif

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Susan Park i'm guessing since its the only asian we seen so far. butter face though. lol
Thanks is hard to find full body pictures of her but she looks a lot better to weight on her then super skinny

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question.. I only saw the movie once and I liked it but I thought (I could be misremembering) that the train had been riding around for a long time like generations. In the show the group in the tail , the adults themselves boarded the train.

• So is this a different rendition of the story?
  • Is this a prequel?
  • Am I just remember the movie wrong?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I watched the Series Premiere.

The show starts out giving a basic explanation on how things began with the weather. We are told who built the train and who got to be passengers on it.

Basic info is given on the amount of cars to the train and how the locomotive operates. We also are given info on the route of the train.

Info is given on how the poor people made their way onto the train.

To keep from any spoilers, the premiere plays out like the movie. We are given some more info about the train and how it functions. It is presented in the show that there were some events going on before the train went into operation. They will most likely be discussed or shown in flashbacks as the series goes on.

There are 3 class' to the passenger makeup. First class is the Billionaires/Elite. Second class is the service people with direct contact with the Elite (Waiters, Butlers, Maids, Teachers, etc.) and Third class is service people behind the scenes (Techs, Laundry, Security, etc).

The folks who forced their way onto the train are classified as Tailey's and are in the back of the train.

There are 1000cars to the train plus the locomotive and we are told 133 of them are greenhouse. There are other cars that are shown, the rest will be shown as the series progress'. We also see the cab of the locomotive.

We are shown the prison. I suspect the way the prison is designed, that system is used for other things. They may go into detail in future episodes.

There is a "Eco-System" to the train that is explained. It is designed around the elite and the Tailer's are not part of it. That is why they are treated the way they are.

The series looks to play out like a espionage/conspiracy show. That is how it seems they will spread it out.

There is a slight twist toward the end that directs it away from the movie.

There is interracial. There is also a form of polygamy. I suspect their is some form of homosexuality going onboard the train, but has not been shown so that should be expected being with conditions on the train.

This is a series that can only survive if a lot of twists and conspiracies are introduced in its first season. It is interesting. With me this would have been a better series if it was released on Netflix with all the episodes at once.

There is a website that accompanies the show giving some insight on the train.

https://www.tntdrama.com/snowpiercer/wilfordindustries#/train-cars/car-number/1

There will be 10 episodes in its debut season. The series has already been approved for a 2nd season.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched episode 2 today.

This damn train has some crazy shit going on.

There is cannabilism going on. Mofos sucking dick to get basic supplies.

We got to see one of the livestock cars.

Got more info on the locomotive. It’s getting its movement from metal blocks mounted between the rails. It must be using some sort of Mag Lev propulsion. We still have not got any info on how they maintain and service the track and how they clear obstacles like avalanches.

They almost lost the train and this accident has caused damage causing a food shortage.

Episode 3 is tonight

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
the black dude acting is kinda weak or am i being too critical ...

:confused:

slam

Super Moderator
Have to take to back to my og fav movie

Career Opportunities
jennifer-connelly-career-opportunities-gif-6.gif

this came out same yr ,,,this is when i wanted to hit...she was 21 .. ....:jackoff:

dam father time a bitch ...she lost all them titties...:fuckyousay:

she married Vision ....

shit always trips me out ..they always end up fucking or marrying someone they met on a movie ...lol

#workplaceromance ..:D

54be2e4e2d9014db0dfc887cb6826ffa.jpg

1-13.jpg

MV5BY2JmYjAzYzEtNTExNi00YTViLWJkYjAtZjAzMDdjZTI0MmExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2NzA0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
i feel bad for him cuz i want the brother to succeed but off top i was like shit my man the weakest link ...

man i hope he gets better cuz dam everybody believable but him ....:(

Yeah I'm the same....

He is the weakest link on this show.

slam

Super Moderator
on cue ...gotta b a dyke on the show ...smh

:smh:

b hard pressed to find a show thts on tv now that one of the main characters not gay ...

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
So know we know how that happened. Want to see were they go before they pick up the movie's story line.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched the last 2 episodes this afternoon.

Series is proceeding ok, nothing spectacular in the last 2 episodes.

No big new reveals happened in these two past episodes. We did get to see a little more on how the First and Second Class live.

They showed some interracial lesbian action with a AW/WW. Saw some flat booty ass crack from the white lezbo and got a couple of nice foot shots.

We got to see Jennifer Connelly dolled up some with her hair down, showing leg and in some sexy heels. We also got more info on her backstory.

And the brotha Layton, dude is real Thirsty for the Forbidden Fruit. Brother needs to sit down and get himself together cuz he gonna get his ass killed over these White Chicks.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched this weeks episode this morning.

We got some info by seeing a map of the complete train route and it goes across all continents minus Antartica.

We got to see who is giving Melanie her frequent ration of Dick.

And we got a Easter Egg when Melanie was fucking and saw on the bookshelf the novel "The Road". We also got a full view of the Engine's sleeping quarters and it shows 4 bunks, but all we have seen are 3 people including Melanie.

Next week looks like we will see a full malfunction of the train.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched last nights episode this morning.

I mentioned earlier about the hibernation car and that it was being used for something else. This episode gave us a explanation.

The train almost had a catastrophic failure but was saved at the last second. The incident was a wakeup call for everybody on the train and attitudes and plans might now change between the class'.

The Asian lesbo has behind the scenes contact with Melanie. Not sure yet how much she knows. Her blonde lesbo partner is now having second thoughts on her lesbianism after the train incident.

Layton is back in the scene and still Thirsty for his chick that left him for 3rd class who is now preggo. Not sure if its Layton.

And it slowly looks like Layton might fuck Melanie by the season finale. I suspect she has the hots for him after this train incident and is going to use his son for her own self interests and to fuck Layton. I also suspect she gonna get knocked up by Layton which will fuck up his status with the TailSection folks.

Looks like next week will give us some more info on what is going on with the train.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This mess is slow, boring. I don't even know anyone's name but Leyton cause that's all they say. Feels like there will be action soon and I will stay for that.

slam

Super Moderator
This mess is slow, boring. I don't even know anyone's name but Leyton cause that's all they say. Feels like there will be action soon and I will stay for that.
I thought her and that one train operator(who smashed her in that one ep) had a history...

guess y`all havent watched the last ep yet ...:D

shit went from 0 to 60 real quik ...:eek2:

they tried to capture the brutality of the movie ...didnt quiet get there but it was close enuff...:bravo:

shit would b so much better if the black dude could actual act ...

he is just not believable... i`m rooting for the brother but dam he kinda sucks...:smh:

slam

Super Moderator
i`d smash that crazy redhead... :lol:

that dam dragon slayer them dudes were firing was lethal ...

think i`m gonna make a gif of the 1st shot...:yes:

man i wanna feel sorry for Melanie but the way she fucked up Laytons chick was fucked up...:smh:

she went out like a G tho ...didnt snitch ...had that bitch freeze her hand so she could get out them cuffs....:eek2:

dont give up on it y`all ...shit picked up nicely ...:cool:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
guess y`all havent watched the last ep yet ...:D

shit went from 0 to 60 real quik ...:eek2:

they tried to capture the brutality of the movie ...didnt quiet get there but it was close enuff...:bravo:

shit would b so much better if the black dude could actual act ...

he is just not believable... i`m rooting for the brother but dam he kinda sucks...:smh:
I actually glanced at the previews and saw what was coming up. Will watch tonight.