(Now AMC) Series: SNOWPIERCER (2020) Jennifer Connelly & Daveed Diggs (Discussion Thread) WE BACK BITCHES!!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched last nights episode.

Damn good episode, probably the best one so far this season.

Myles is obviously trying to work for Layton and the Rebels and not for Melanie.

That crazy little redhead psychopath is up to her games trying to fuck with the train.

We got some insight on the operation of the engine and we saw the train travel thru Washington DC. And Melanie gave us some backstory on Mr. Winfield. We also found out Melanie had a daughter.

Like I noted earlier, I think Melanie and Layton gonna hook up most likely in season 2 which is gonna cause a dilemma for him on which side is he gonna chose. And his former girlfriend is Preggo with his kid.

Ruth has gone full over to the other side in support of the Commander and the Elite.

The big assault played out cool. Mofos getting hands and heads chopped off and blood flying everywhere. I was not expecting all that.

Next week is a 2 hour season finale and it looks good.

And my girl Miss Audrey is still looking smashable in her fighting gear. I hope her and Melanie make it to next season, they are the eyecandy of the show.

Lena Hall
Miss Audrey

by3Ur5TB_400x400.jpg

lena-hall-4993d4a1-2bc3-4bbf-8b75-e621538cfa4-resize-750.jpeg

63965879_DATEBOOK_lena0202-768x1024.jpg

shutterstock_10342766k-1563751064-600x900.jpg

14th+Annual+Woman+Day+Red+Dress+Awards+bXu0T-2qospx.jpg

Lena+Hall+Uprising+Love+Benefit+Concert+Global+llXI2Y8FKhwl.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

Myles is obviously trying to work for Layton and the Rebels and not for Melanie.

That crazy little redhead psychopath is up to her games trying to fuck with the train.

We got some insight on the operation of the engine and we saw the train travel thru Washington DC. And Melanie gave us some backstory on Mr. Winfield. We also found out Melanie had a daughter.

Like I noted earlier, I think Melanie and Layton gonna hook up most likely in season 2 which is gonna cause a dilemma for him on which side is he gonna chose. And his former girlfriend is Preggo with his kid.

Ruth has gone full over to the other side in support of the Commander and the Elite.

The big assault played out cool. Mofos getting hands and heads chopped off and blood flying everywhere. I was not expecting all that.

And my girl Miss Audrey is still looking smashable in her fighting gear. I hope her and Melanie make it to next season, they are the eyecandy of the show.

Lena Hall
Miss Audrey

by3Ur5TB_400x400.jpg

did u know the Gay chick Bess is Sting`s Daughter...?... :D

e0f9da1348803774.jpg

ms_01_trench_050.jpg

4-Mickey-Sumner.jpg

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Lena Hall
Miss Audrey

by3Ur5TB_400x400.jpg

Supposed to be adding some new castmembers next season..

chick from Girl Meets World amongst them
Rowan Blanchard

Rowan-Blanchard-Sexy-TheFappening.Pro-36.jpg

Rowan-Blanchard-Sexy-TheFappening.Pro-61-624x780.jpg

Rowan-Blanchard-Nude-TheFappening.Pro_.jpg

Rowan-Blanchard-Sexy-TheFappening.Pro-44.jpg

slam

Super Moderator

how about Zarah ...Layton baby mama...?

by the way all these people in this show n they couldnt slide in one sexy black chick ...?:hmm:

MV5BNTg2NDIwOTA1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODIzNTA2OA@@._V1_.jpg

img-sheila-vand_203853171284-667x1000.jpg

sheilavand.jpg

:yes::yes:

sheila-vand-interview.jpg

Sheila-Vand-Feet-1609251.jpg

B-stings....:cool:

sheila_vand_e41e26.jpg

sheila_vand_31f1ed.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I still want to know how are they servicing the track.

Some how they are having that track plowed from snow and ice. Also that track has to be inspected and aligned. They been running on them mofos for over 6 years now in that freezing temperature.

And hopefully we get to see more cars of the train.

The show was already renewed for season 2 before it premiered. Hopefully next year we get to see it.

slam

Super Moderator
that 1000 cars long shit is jus fucking ridiculous ...i know its jus a show but dam....

100 would have been good....

u gonna fight from the tail a 1000 cars to the engine....:hmm:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
that 1000 cars long shit is jus fucking ridiculous ...i know its jus a show but dam....

100 would have been good....

u gonna fight from the tail a 1000 cars to the engine....:hmm:

Hey, black people fought from being in chains to being able to own land in a span of less than 100 years. It could happen !

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
how about Zarah ...Layton baby mama...?

by the way all these people in this show n they couldnt slide in one sexy black chick ...?:hmm:

MV5BNTg2NDIwOTA1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODIzNTA2OA@@._V1_.jpg

is just me or this chick favors Rashida Jones...I am always doing a double take
Rashida-Jones.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok that's what I have been waiting for. But they could of showed a bit of training and planning in the past episodes to pick those up. Now I am going to expect action in every episode from now on but I know that's not the case.

Didnt realize the lead is Traci's brother from Black-ish. He was annoying on there also.

slam

Super Moderator
they might go out with a bang nex wk with that 2 hr season finale...:yes:

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
If Mr Wilford is gone ...why kill Melanie ?
She’s the one keeping the train running (and everyone alive)

Layton gonna have to save her

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just finished watching the 2 hour season finale.

Good finale, they wrapped everything up perfectly and got it set up nicely for season 2.

We got to see how the train moves thru snow and ice. That mofo has enough horsepower to blast its way and clear out the track.

Ruth pissed the fuck off cuz she lost her chance of absolute power and lost her fuck buddy Commander Grey.

And we got a surprise which I predicted earlier. There is a second train called Big Alice. It is the prototype to Snowpiercer and that mofo is double the size and power. It’s purpose is a supply train.

Sean Bean who played “Ed Stark” on Game of Thrones comes on in Season 2 as “Wilford”.

It looks like Season 2 has been filmed and ready to go. They showed some scenes and it looks like it’s gonna be good.

They announced at the end of the show season 2 is coming soon. It might be pushed up being Hollywood is shut down and production is still in limbo.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And we got a surprise which I predicted earlier. There is a second train called Big Alice. It is the prototype to Snowpiercer and that mofo is double the size and power. It’s purpose is a supply train.
I guess Big Alice is the Pegasus to Snowpiercer's Galactica :lol:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yes the season finale was very good I enjoyed it........ Some episodes this season was a little dull but the last couple episodes was on point.