(Now AMC) Series: SNOWPIERCER (2020) Jennifer Connelly & Daveed Diggs (Discussion Thread) WE BACK BITCHES!!!

Rising Star
Registered
she lost all her titties n ass ...

that was a fine white bitch back in the day ....

all her old stuff has been posted on here plenty times...

shit i think its in this thread...lol

iy2cZ3p.gif

FirmCornyBallpython-max-1mb.gif

Wait wait. this is the 50 year old spoilt milk?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Finale was good but da man Layton jus cant sell it ....:smh:

never seen a movie or a tv series where they killed off 35% of the characters in one swoop ...lol

i actually enjoyed tht ....:yes: ...fucked up way to go ....

more to unpack ...b back later ....

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

never seen a movie or a tv series where they killed off 35% of the characters in one swoop ...lol

more to unpack ...b back later ....
Are they dead though. I have my thoughts.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
This entire season was surprisingly enjoyable. You can do so much more with a tv series than a film

Finale was much better than I expected.

They should kill LJ if they know what’s good for them

Layton is learning that leading is harder than revolting

Melanie is a badass ...

Ruthie put on her beaver coat and made the kids sing negro spirituals to greet Wilford

465e44a2220be897bdb8ec67a17b3102aef8ac33.gif

Are they dead though. I have my thoughts.

They only had 13 minutes without the engine to survive ....the other train was in opposite direction

I think they’re gone

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a bad 1st season.

I always like the concept of Snowpiercer because an Engineer (my profession) is ultimately responsible for saving Humanity. Some Billionaire asshole may finance it all, but at the end of the day you better keep your engineer and tech people well taken care of so they can keep things running.

Season finale was well done. I thought they were going to have Mr Wilford be in one of the drawers, but I like what they did better with the other train

Nitpicks:
I try to suspend my engineering brain while watching sci-fi, but even I can't ignore the fact that their is 1000 car 10 mile long train and you got people popping from the engine room to the tail in what seems like minutes. They are teleporting around like Varys was in the last 2 seasons of GOT. As someone said a 100-200 car train seems more realistic. Did Everyone in first class have their own car?

It seems like the train was prepared for almost anything including a full prepared and maintained anit riot strike force. But it's implied that the tailies forced their way on the train at launch. So either Wilford or Melanie was prepared to oppress everyone on the train or the plan was for the tail section to be part of the train all along. It makes sense because you have another labor force as well as being a good carrot and stick for people in the other classes. .

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This entire season was surprisingly enjoyable. You can do so much more with a tv series than a film

Finale was much better than I expected.

They should kill LJ if they know what’s good for them

Layton is learning that leading is harder than revolting

Melanie is a badass ...

Ruthie put on her beaver coat and made the kids sing negro spirituals to greet Wilford

465e44a2220be897bdb8ec67a17b3102aef8ac33.gif

They only had 13 minutes without the engine to survive ....the other train was in opposite direction

I think they’re gone
True
But after I saw that I started thinking about the end of the movie

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last 3 episodes picked up steam quick. I was about to delete it from my DVR.

I need to rewatch a few episodes to find out why they were throwing up after being in the drawer. Then ready to fight.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Nitpicks:
I try to suspend my engineering brain while watching sci-fi, but even I can't ignore the fact that their is 1000 car 10 mile long train and you got people popping from the engine room to the tail in what seems like minutes. They are teleporting around like Varys was in the last 2 seasons of GOT. As someone said a 100-200 car train seems more realistic. Did Everyone in first class have their own car?

It seems like the train was prepared for almost anything including a full prepared and maintained anit riot strike force. But it's implied that the tailies forced their way on the train at launch. So either Wilford or Melanie was prepared to oppress everyone on the train or the plan was for the tail section to be part of the train all along. It makes sense because you have another labor force as well as being a good carrot and stick for people in the other classes. .

They have a website that explains all the cars.

The tail section was designed for storage.

3rd Class is the workers who support the First Class behind the scenes (janitors, cooks, maintenance, livestock and garden personnel)

2nd Class is the workers who have direct access to the First Class (Waiters, teachers, Security, Brakemen, Hospitality,

The First Class each have their own cars which are double deckers. They have not stated how many First Class people there, are but it looks like it is not that much of them cuz they all seem to fit in the one dining car.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Snowpiercer Teaser: Season 2 Premieres January 25, 2021 | TNT

First there was order. Then there was revolution. Now there is Mr. Wilford. Snowpiercer Season 2 stars Oscar® winner Jennifer Connelly, Tony Award® winner Daveed Diggs, and Emmy Award® winner Sean Bean.

About Snowpiercer:

Set more than seven years after the world has become a frozen wasteland Snowpiercer centers on the remnants of humanity, who inhabit a 1001 car, perpetually-moving train that circles the globe. Class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival play out in this riveting television adaptation based on the acclaimed movie and graphic novel series of the same name. Starring Jennifer Connelly and Daveed Diggs.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I watched the first two episodes of season 2 this past weekend.

They picked up directly where the season finale left off.

We got some new inof on Big Alice and how it stayed hidden for the past 7 years.

Wilson made his debut in episode one. It wasn't impressive but he showed how ruthless his character is in episode 2.

We got some surprise info about Melanie.

And there was info given on the status of Planet Earth and how it ill play out thru the season.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
So whats the over-under on Sean Bean lasting past this upcoming season :lol: also look like Riley from Girl Meets World going to be causing shit to jump off as well

Sean Bean (Mr. Wilson) brings a somewhat different dynamic to the plot.

They have not gone into his past or what he was doing on Big Alice yet.

With how season 3 is starting, the 3 main characters should make it into season 3 before any chance of them getting whacked.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I watched the season finale last night.

Wilford went thru his endgame and gained full control of the train and began putting things backin place the way the train was originally setup by class.

Josie fully acknowledged her new abilities dealing with the extreme cold.

We found out how those black protein bars are made...you don't want to know.

Melanie got the data and Snowpiercer retrieved it. The Earth is warming up in certain spots.

Josie split the train into two and her whereabouts are unknown Melanie whereabouts are unknown. Its possible those two will meet up.

The show has been renewed for a Season 3 and it is currently in production.

creepin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JC was the hot girl when she first came out! Then she got serious about her craft(became a great actress) and got skinny as hell! I can't think of any sexy roles that she has done since. She seems to only do gritty roles!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched the season premiere last month.

Slow burn episode with them setting things up for a new season after closing out storylines last season.

The big reveal is they came across a survivor who has been living out there in a bunker for the whole time they been in that train. We will find out about this chick later.

Will let some episodes stack up before watching again.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched episodes 2 and 3 this morning.

That chick from the bunker gave information on her past. It looks like she isn’t telling everything cuz she is going thru some severe PTSD.

Wilford is a nutjob with him doing his “Balls Test” on LJ’s fiancé, dude is pure comedy.

Layton finally got the upper hand on Wilford.

They are on their way to the Horn of Africa where they are hoping there is a warm spot that Melanie discovered.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Caught up on the episodes yesterday.

My man Pike is gone. I hoped dude would make it too the end.

Ruth was looking Smashable with the Viking Braids in Layton’s Coma dream. HaHa!!!

It’s looking like Eden might not exist. I doubt the season finale will bring them there, most likely next season.

Looks like Melanie has survived in a work train version of Snowpiercer. It’s possible she has more information on Eden and the Earth warming up.

Two more episodes left for the season.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched the last two episodes last night.

The retrieved Melanie. After they updated her she spilled the beans that Eden didn’t exist.

They had their little civil war and split up the train between Snowpiercer and Big Alice. Layton and Melanie decided to dump Wilson onto the track scaler where he will be under suspended animation. Which means he will return.

They decided to split and Melanie took Snowpiercer to continue running and Layton took Big Alice toward Eden.

And Eden does exist. The tracks leading their were in bad shape and basically made Big Alice unserviceable. They got off to enjoy the sun and fresh water.

Melanie 3 months later driving Snowpiercer spotted a rocket blasting off and it broke up. And that’s how the season ended.

They announced Snowpiercer season 4 is in production, so we should see it in 2023.

And I just found out Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson from MCU) will debut next season. He must be behind the rocket.

Looking forward to the next season.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I didn’t think they could extend the original movie Dialogue lol but apparently they are doing a good job of doing it……I like this series.