{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn’t stomp on him, was he supposed to stand there like Daniel San in a crane pose? He was held and his leg happened to come down on the idiot holding him. He wasn’t stomping he was trying to get free. If somebody is holding on your leg that’s a natural position. Watch football when niggas are holding a leg it looks like a stomp but it’s just trying to get free. FUCK SABONIS!!!!

First FUCK SABONIS!!!!!

But let's be honest, if someone grabs your leg you pull it away not put your foot down and push off of their chest.

You snatch your leg away if someone grabs it, not stomp on their chest.

I would stomp so that their bitchass don't grab my leg again, which is what Draymond did.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
First FUCK SABONIS!!!!!

But let's be honest, if someone grabs your leg you pull it away not put your foot down and push off of their chest.

You snatch your leg away if someone grabs it, not stomp on their chest.

I would stomp so that their bitchass don't grab my leg again, which is what Draymond did.
He was directly under him cradling him like a baby. That cracka is 7 feet tall. Even pulling away he’s going to step all over him. He had nowhere to go but vertical and jump up which he did. This suspension is garbage!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Truth spamming this thread turned me into this. :lol: Think about it, if we were adults in a group convo about this in person and there was one dude that just kept screaming “Fuck the NBA” we’d all think something was wrong with em’.

As far as Draymond, I’m not even close to a fan. Can’t stand dude.

As far as the “Kings in 4” stuff. I like to give you and Truth shit just cuz it’s playoff time
Faith restored

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was directly under him cradling him like a baby. That cracka is 7 feet tall. Even pulling away he’s going to step all over him. He had nowhere to go but vertical and jump up which he did. This suspension is garbage!

I agree the suspension's garbage, I agree the grabbing of his leg was a dirty play.

Draymond pushing off of on his chest was unnecessary and extra which was the penalty.

Again, the suspension's bullshit but you pull your leg away not push down.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, Dray needs to know when to calm down and STFU sometimes, but I really didn't think they'd go as far as to suspend him

his antics with the crowd probably didn't help either.
Sometimes you gotta play the game within the game. Like this CAC is acting like his back is hurting because of what Draymond. We all know that’s bs….

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Faith restored

Hey, Curry been my favorite player for almost a decade. The only other team besides my Nuggets that I ever rooted for to win any game was the Warriors so it ain’t no bad blood. Respect always. But you know I gotta see y’all lose so y’all dont have the chance to eliminate my squad again. I’m still scarred from 2013 :lol: let alone last year.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did people start watching the NBA this year? This really isn’t new. I just think most folks in the East didn’t care about the West enough to realize that they’re all late games. I’ve been hating this since I moved to Eastern Standard Time :lol:

It's the playoffs though and not regular season games.

The NBA "Should" want maximum viewership and 10pm and 10:30pm games aren't it.

But I hear you.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hey, Curry been my favorite player for almost a decade. The only other team besides my Nuggets that I ever rooted for to win any game was the Warriors so it ain’t no bad blood. Respect always. But you know I gotta see y’all lose so y’all dont have the chance to eliminate my squad again. I’m still scarred from 2013 :lol: let alone last year.
Understood completely healthy hate is good
Didn't want you to get over to the other kind of hate

I'm used to it
We are certified everyone else is praying and hoping

Backs against the wall we'll handle business.

Us in 6

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Understood completely healthy hate is good
Didn't want you to get over to the other kind of hate

I'm used to it
We are certified everyone else is praying and hoping

Backs against the wall we'll handle business.

Us in 6

I really don't think the Warriors are hated like you think.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I really don't think the Warriors are hated like you think.

That's absolutely shocking considering the type of hate we receive.

I'm not one of those nobody likes us type of ppl that's insane

But to say not as many ppl hate the warriors is kinda ridiculous lol

We've seen actual gms on teams openly root for us to lose - rooting for competitive teams for the sake of us losing

Literally everybody adopted Canada in 2019

The mere hint we might be out has everyone salivating

That doesn't mean us against the world but come on now

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's absolutely shocking considering the type of hate we receive.

I'm not one of those nobody likes us type of ppl that's insane

But to say not as many ppl hate the warriors is kinda ridiculous lol

We've seen actual gms on teams openly root for us to lose - rooting for competitive teams for the sake of us losing

Literally everybody adopted Canada in 2019

The mere hint we might be out has everyone salivating

That doesn't mean us against the world but come on now

I'll admit that people do hate winners, but I don't see the amount of hate that you do.

They aren't hated like the Patriots, Cowboys or any other hated team that I can think of.

These fruity niggas on here hate the Lakers more than the Warriors :lol:

I guess my hate radar for the Warriors isn't up to speed.