{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'll admit that people do hate winners, but I don't see the amount of hate that you do.

They aren't hated like the Patriots, Cowboys or any other hated team that I can think of.

These fruity niggas on here hate the Lakers more than the Warriors :lol:

I guess my hate radar for the Warriors isn't up to speed.
Behind schedule but also thats quite alright

It's nothing but laker and lebron fans up in here lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tony yayo ladies and gents

Ladies and gents we have

giphy.gif

now-everybody-hates-us-kyle-broflovski.gif

:lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Ladies and gents we have

giphy.gif

:lol:

Not everyone just a nice healthy amount that makes me feel great

I said it at the beginning of this year after last season I care I want to win I want to go back to back

But needing to prove something? Naaaah that's over with
Certified
Last year I felt we were certified but needed to be hater proof so much so that any reasonable person could be like well shit ok tried to take away 3 of the rings with asterisks because of random shit that happens every finals but this one well we just gotta be like ok

So yea

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He can't control his emotions he will fuck up again. Wish Rodman or the Bad Boys played in todays game....would humble the shit out of him.
Why old niggas gotta check him?
No energy for the cac that has grabbed niggas ankles twice in 2 games?

Cause look if you go to the start I said the same thing he needs to control himself it wasn't a good look but everyone is acting like the cac was on the ground reading scriptures and Draymond saw him and tried to stomp him out
You niggas just don't like him and that's ok

Zbo choked Blake Griffin on the court and niggas said good!!

It ain't consistent

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not everyone just a nice healthy amount that makes me feel great

I said it at the beginning of this year after last season I care I want to win I want to go back to back

But needing to prove something? Naaaah that's over with
Certified
Last year I felt we were certified but needed to be hater proof so much so that any reasonable person could be like well shit ok tried to take away 3 of the rings with asterisks because of random shit that happens every finals but this one well we just gotta be like ok

So yea

At this point asterisks are just part of the game and only applied by people who know history, is being a hater or just stating what are possible facts.

Yeah KD was the ultimate cheat code with KD. No it wasn't fair but that's part of the game.

Yes the Warriors were beneficiaries to injuries with that first championship against the Cavs. As a basketball fan you have to admit that.

Just like the Raptors were beneficiaries to injuries when KD and Klay were out when they won their championship.

Just like Giannis and the Bucks were beneficiaries when Giannis murdered Kyrie's ankle and a player or two injured when the Lakers layer the Suns in the Finals.

Nobody thinks about the injuries, they only remember Kawhi leading Toronto to a championship and Giannis getting it out the mud and sticking and winning with a team who drafted him.

Many look back at Lebron's tenure with the Lakers as a failure.

But what nobody remembers is that the only time the Lakers were healthy is when they won the championship. Which comes with an asterisk because it was a "Bubble Championship".

Go figure :roflmao:

In short, in the history books nobody remembers the reason that the won...

Only that they won.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He can't control his emotions he will fuck up again. Wish Rodman or the Bad Boys played in todays game....would humble the shit out of him.

Rodman did nothing but irritate players and wouldn't have humbled anyone.

He would've been the one grabbing onto Draymond's leg just like Sabonis.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
At this point asterisks are just part of the game and only applied by people who know history, is being a hater or just stating what are possible facts.

Yeah KD was the ultimate cheat code with KD. No it wasn't fair but that's part of the game.

Yes the Warriors were beneficiaries to injuries with that first championship against the Cavs. As a basketball fan you have to admit that.

Just like the Raptors were beneficiaries to injuries when KD and Klay were out when they won their championship.

Just like Giannis and the Bucks were beneficiaries when Giannis murdered Kyrie's ankle and a player or two injured when the Lakers layer the Suns in the Finals.

Nobody thinks about the injuries, they only remember Kawhi leading Toronto to a championship and Giannis getting it out the mud and sticking and winning with a team who drafted him.

Many look back at Lebron's tenure with the Lakers as a failure.

But what nobody remembers is that the only time the Lakers were healthy is when they won the championship. Which comes with an asterisk because it was a "Bubble Championship".

Go figure :roflmao:

In short, in the history books nobody remembers the reason that the won...

Only that they won.
If it all counts I'm good with all of it but that hasn't been the narrative
Unfortunately

Had niggas in this thread after curry having 3 rings saying he has something to prove

Prove he can lead a team lol

No other generational talent has to deal with that after accomplishing everything you're supposed to as said talent

You can hate and rejoice in the person losing that's fine

Cats on TELEVISION saying they're unsure about him and as soon as a PG shoots a 3 everyone wonders is he the new Steph or is he already better than?

Lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rodman did nothing but irritate players and wouldn't have humbled anyone.

He would've been the one grabbing onto Draymond's leg just like Sabonis.

You sick Rodman would've humbled the shit out of him I don't know what clips you came up with but I remember Rodman. Green a hoe.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why old niggas gotta check him?
No energy for the cac that has grabbed niggas ankles twice in 2 games?

Cause look if you go to the start I said the same thing he needs to control himself it wasn't a good look but everyone is acting like the cac was on the ground reading scriptures and Draymond saw him and tried to stomp him out
You niggas just don't like him and that's ok

Zbo choked Blake Griffin on the court and niggas said good!!

It ain't consistent
Man fuck Sabonis. He got kicked for grabbing legs. He got what he got. I didn't say nothing about him. The fact he got stomped on was his punishment. Now punish the moron who did the stomping. Green is a hoe. A unskilled hoe at that. On any other team he'd be a reserve and soon as the Warriors get bounced first thing they gonna do in offseason is find a way to let Draymon sorry ass go. If Z Bo choked Griffin he probably deserved it lol.

And yeah I don't like him. HE talk too much. Dillon Brooks too. He's a whole hoe too.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sick Rodman would've humbled the shit out of him I don't know what clips you came up with but I remember Rodman. Green a hoe.

You don't really remember Rodman because Rodman was a hoe too! :roflmao:

Rodman was a great defensive player, a great athlete and a great rebounder. Had a great mind of the game.

But he was a hoe and an irritant too.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it all counts I'm good with all of it but that hasn't been the narrative
Unfortunately

Had niggas in this thread after curry having 3 rings saying he has something to prove

Prove he can lead a team lol

No other generational talent has to deal with that after accomplishing everything you're supposed to as said talent

You can hate and rejoice in the person losing that's fine

Cats on TELEVISION saying they're unsure about him and as soon as a PG shoots a 3 everyone wonders is he the new Steph or is he already better than?

Lol

Man I hear you, I really do!