{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sherman sounds dumb as fuck. One successful season? So if we counting rings than Lebron has has had way more unsuccessful seasons than successful ones and only 3 more than Malone :rolleyes: Bron only successful 20 percent of the time for his career in that case. And Malone never built a super team to win his shit.

Yes, people will remember Lebron forever but Sherman dumb as hell to say that Nuggets championship team will be forgotten about. Only casuals forget about championship teams. Nobody will forget about Legion of Boom and they only won one championship. Fuck is he talking about?

Two bad seasons and he'll join the club and be forgotten just like

licensed-image

NYPICHPDPICT000009364150.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Two bad seasons and he'll join the club and be forgotten just like

licensed-image

NYPICHPDPICT000009364150.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Malone was on the hot seat prior to last season with his own fanbase and was considered a choke artist (so Jokic wouldnt be) after multiple playoff letdowns. They finally get over the hump, now M.H.C. is elevating him over LeBron James. And then wonders why nobody cares about rings or watching the Finals anymore.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
When a bad team that never sells out has a game against a premier team scheduled months into the season, do you typically get a better deal buying your ticket asap or might prices decrease as the season goes along?

Seat quality matters so don’t want to just get any ticket remaining but wondering if buying pre-season means overpaying or a better deal.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's people living check to check who get laid off. Does she give a fuck about them? What about all the auto and actors on strike?

Nobody is going to feel sorry for your husband who makes $40 million dollars a year. He can choose to quit and retire :dunno:
Yeah that post was pointless, we don’t care that he woke up from a nap and found out y'all gotta move. Y'all are multimillionaires!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's people living check to check who get laid off. Does she give a fuck about them? What about all the auto and actors on strike?

Nobody is going to feel sorry for your husband who makes $40 million dollars a year. He can choose to quit and retire :dunno:

I could be wrong. But I think the point was that she feels that it would've been nice to find out that he's been traded by the organization, "By The Organization" and not on social media or news outlets.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Yeah that post was pointless, we don’t care that he woke up from a nap and found out y'all gotta move. Y'all are multimillionaires!
I could be wrong. But I think the point was that she feels that it would've been nice to find out that he's been traded by the organization, "By The Organization" and not on social media or news outlets.

I’m on their side but she laid it on too thick with the nap part.

“On Wednesday, my husband took a nap. He woke up to news that he had been moved. No warning, no heads up, not even a conversation that it could be a possibility. Just, it's done. Now move on because it's not Personal it's business.​

I'm not sharing this to say we are entitled to anythis 1m soarms chas to say we are human beings whose kids develop friendships with other kids in our community, we are people who value family and friendshim and invest in the cities we play in.”​

C’mon - Would any of that second part about kids and community have been made better with a day’s notice?

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m on their side but she laid it on too thick with the nap part.

“On Wednesday, my husband took a nap. He woke up to news that he had been moved. No warning, no heads up, not even a conversation that it could be a possibility. Just, it's done. Now move on because it's not Personal it's business.​

I'm not sharing this to say we are entitled to anythis 1m soarms chas to say we are human beings whose kids develop friendships with other kids in our community, we are people who value family and friendshim and invest in the cities we play in.”​

C’mon - Would any of that second part about kids and community have been made better with a day’s notice?
The content of her message is entitlement even though she says that’s not why she’s writing it. It something she should’ve vented to a friend about instead of posting.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If three guys in Golden State have as many, LeBron cannot have “the most.”

And all those guys have been in the league less time and thus have a much higher “success rate.”

Thanks for proving my point. Those 3 guys needed each other and KD to reach 4 and tie LeBron for the most. They have 1 Finals MVP between them. :lol:

LeBron has 4 by himself with 4 Finals MVPs and 4 more Finals appearance than them. He also has the most playoff wins in NBA history. The fact it takes 3-4 HOFers to match his rings with alot less playoff success is a good thing. LeBron has knocked them out the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years as well. Including this past season.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why is San Francisco's NFL team celebrating LeBron and not one of the Dubs? Weird. :confused:

This is like when Elon Musk and the Warriors season ticket holders that work at Twitter HQ in San Fran decided to pay for LeBron's blue check and not Steph Curry's. Kinda disrespectful.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
You aren't getting jimmy or bam be realistic.
Negotiate.
Especially when that's the your goat and he wants to be here.
They had no problem negotiating with Toronto and Milwaukee.
They didn't want to talk to miami
Heat Culture, ladies and gentleman.

You have an asset that we want, but it's on you to negotiate and work out a deal with us.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Y'all so mad at a white woman that you don't think this guy deserves a text, email, phone call or letter in the mail that he's being traded.

Bro, nobody is going to feel sorry for him or her.

That shit happens every day to people making far less.

How many times have you heard people got laid off on a fucking zoom call during the pandemic?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, nobody is going to feel sorry for him or her.

That shit happens every day to people making far less.

How many times have you heard people got laid off on a fucking zoom call during the pandemic?

It wasn't about her.