{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let's see the reaction the Clippers front office gets

For washed ass, choking ass, demanding a trade every 10 months ass James Harden?

You thinking this matter and market are anything like Dames matter and market further cements how delusional you are man. Pat Riley got you out here sounding crazy. :smh:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
See, I'm convinced you're trolling me now...

Of course the agent is going to say Miami did everything they could to get Dame... I'm sure he has other clients he represents, and he can't afford to burn any bridges when it comes to getting them paid. So even if he knows in his heart of hearts that Miami offer was shit he can't come out and say it... that's bad for business.

Then you make this post:
I believe the heat put in their offer in July and Cronin asked for jimmy or bam and that was it

OK, so they made their offer in July and he gets traded in damn near October. You're looking at 2 months there... you telling me that's the best offer they could come with? In 2 months? No going back to the drawing board, no renegotiating, no trying to involve other teams, no nothing... and you don't see a problem with that?

And let's say they did ask for jimmy or bam... in all honesty they should have traded bam and get a double digit rebounding guy in FA or trade. You don't need those 20 points a game bam gives you when you bringing in someone that can average 30 a game... and if that guy you bring in can get a few offensive rebounds, a few put backs, catch a lob here and there, you're not missing anything.

But this is Miami and what they do. They made their offer, said take it or leave it, then get upset if a team leaves it.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See, I'm convinced you're trolling me now...

Of course the agent is going to say Miami did everything they could to get Dame... I'm sure he has other clients he represents, and he can't afford to burn any bridges when it comes to getting them paid. So even if he knows in his heart of hearts that Miami offer was shit he can't come out and say it... that's bad for business.

Then you make this post:

OK, so they made their offer in July and he gets traded in damn near October. You're looking at 2 months there... you telling me that's the best offer they could come with? In 2 months? No going back to the drawing board, no renegotiating, no trying to involve other teams, no nothing... and you don't see a problem with that?

And let's say they did ask for jimmy or bam... in all honesty they should have traded bam and get a double digit rebounding guy in FA or trade. You don't need those 20 points a game bam gives you when you bringing in someone that can average 30 a game... and if that guy you bring in can get a few offensive rebounds, a few put backs, catch a lob here and there, you're not missing anything.

But this is Miami and what they do. They made their offer, said take it or leave it, then get upset if a team leaves it.
You're trolling me
The Heat were ready to increase their offer
Portland wasn't communicating

Bam was the main reason Dame wanted to be here. They are close friends . You aren't making sense.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
You're trolling me
The Heat were ready to increase their offer
Portland wasn't communicating

Bam was the main reason Dame wanted to be here. They are close friends . You aren't making sense.
OK so let's use your logic.

You want to buy a car from me. I tell you I want 10k for the car. You offer me 6.5k for the car. I tell you no thanks and move along.

Why then is it my job to call you and ask if you still want the car when I'm getting offers from people willing to pay MORE than the 10k I'm asking for?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK so let's use your logic.

You want to buy a car from me. I tell you I want 10k for the car. You offer me 6.5k for the car. I tell you no thanks and move along.

Why then is it my job to call you and ask if you still want the car when I'm getting offers from people willing to pay MORE than the 10k I'm asking for?

You aren't getting jimmy or bam be realistic.
Negotiate.
Especially when that's the your goat and he wants to be here.
They had no problem negotiating with Toronto and Milwaukee.
They didn't want to talk to miami

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Sherman sounds dumb as fuck. One successful season? So if we counting rings than Lebron has has had way more unsuccessful seasons than successful ones and only 3 more than Malone :rolleyes: Bron only successful 20 percent of the time for his career in that case. And Malone never built a super team to win his shit.

Yes, people will remember Lebron forever but Sherman dumb as hell to say that Nuggets championship team will be forgotten about. Only casuals forget about championship teams. Nobody will forget about Legion of Boom and they only won one championship. Fuck is he talking about?

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

They really did a great job rebuilding

reZLI4.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Sherman sounds dumb as fuck. One successful season? So if we counting rings than Lebron has has had way more unsuccessful seasons than successful ones and only 3 more than Malone :rolleyes: Bron only successful 20 percent of the time for his career in that case. And Malone never built a super team to win his shit.

Yes, people will remember Lebron forever but Sherman dumb as hell to say that Nuggets championship team will be forgotten about. Only casuals forget about championship teams. Nobody will forget about Legion of Boom and they only won one championship. Fuck is he talking about?

LeBron has won the most chips since he came in the league and been to more Finals than every team in the league except 3. Please don't mention Jokic in the same sentence with him. He has 1 ring he won playing a bunch of play in teams and low seeds.

1 ring in 8 seasons= 12% success rate

Giving more props to a guy with 1 ring over a guy with 4 and the most NBA records is why ring culture is dead. You see it didn't elevate y'all this summer. Nobody cares.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

It's people living check to check who get laid off. Does she give a fuck about them? What about all the auto and actors on strike?

Nobody is going to feel sorry for your husband who makes $40 million dollars a year. He can choose to quit and retire :dunno: