{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand why they challenge up 16 points early in the half. Makes no sense. Just hoop.
I hope that a doesn't come back to bite them in the ass later. Those early challenges never make sense. And 16 point leads in the modern NBA ain't shit.

It's basically just a single run of 3 or 4 back-to-back 3's combined with some good defense away from being a tied game again.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Indy roster full of Debarge lookin ass niggas
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

4fPFTO.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Stephen A Smith said the Nuggets were going to get swept.

Who else?

Fireable offense— Who wants to listen to performative analysis that is so totally proven to be horseshit???

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

16504012557821.png

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Like I said, Jamal being hurt was the key. When I said Jokic didn’t have the necessary help, I meant he didn’t have his “Robin”. Look at the difference.

Quit acting like I don’t know my team or I’m making excuses. I’m literally speaking fucking facts.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Got drunk during the 4th and fell asleep. Apparently I didn't miss anything of worth. :lol:

So far the Dallas/OKC & Indy/NY are the only the only series that feel like NBA playoffs.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Championship caliber response.

Good luck to yall next game. Excellent adjusts by Malone and it helps that Murray was actually a threat offensively throughout the game.
Murray being a threat opened the game up for everyone else. MPJ was MPJ because of it. Jokic needs Murray to help facilitate that. Learned that when Murray went down with the ACL. It’s only so much he can effect without a perimeter threat.

Game 2, Aaron Gordon was the main guy bringing up the ball. Clearly because Murray wasn’t himself. We see how that went.

Sucks that MPJ and others don’t step up when they need to though. When Murray can’t. They’re not those type of players.