{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
FACTS. Dude was a bucket in summer league and I was like OK, Denver drafted aight.

This when I knew. Summer league he was a bucket and then when they put him in his first game with real minutes and he did that.

Denver’s bench will need that. Losing Bruce Brown clearly hurt

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GNT52otXYAAuJZQ.png

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This when I knew. Summer league he was a bucket and then when they put him in his first game with real minutes and he did that.

Denver’s bench will need that. Losing Bruce Brown clearly hurt

Yup that Atlanta game...I remember that also....

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

kathyrn_celestre_19991128012014253324.jpg
kathyrn_celestre_19991128012014253323.jpg

kathyrn_celestre_19991128012014253325.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
52 year old Shaq bragging bout his rings to Shannon Sharpe...

Dude acts like a teenager. Typical Gen X underachiever. :smh:

Every time,he's losing a debate he brings up his rings. I understand,having a ring helps a player's resume but it's not the only factor either.

What's crazy, I heard Shannon and he didn't say anything Kobe or even himself said....

All Shannon said was if Shaq had a better work ethic he would be talked in the GOAT conversation and would have like 7 or more rings....HE aint lying and Shaq even said himself his work ethic in his prime was TRASH....

I've seen people say the same thing but he didn't attack them like he's doing to Shannon. And,to bring up Skip Clueless gives him another L because we all know how much of a bitch he is....

Shaq has self hate issues. He wants to always belittle Black men publicly but bends over for corporate. Shannon said he may have some envy of Joker and instead of comparing his rings and accolades to him, he deflects and tries to do it with a football HOFer. :smh: Shaq is a Gen X coon.

Shaq can do this type of shit to grown ass men but take issue of anyone criticizing him. I can't imagine the type of shit he did in the locker room while his teammates sit there thinking that shit is cool. I don't care,if you're white,black and etc; you don't do that to a grown ass man.

I find it hilarious that people walk around acting like Shannon was a pedestrian in his three Superbowl wins...Shit is crazy to me. Especially,when I saw him play for the Broncos and Ravens.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Murray being a threat opened the game up for everyone else. MPJ was MPJ because of it. Jokic needs Murray to help facilitate that. Learned that when Murray went down with the ACL. It’s only so much he can effect without a perimeter threat.

Game 2, Aaron Gordon was the main guy bringing up the ball. Clearly because Murray wasn’t himself. We see how that went.

Sucks that MPJ and others don’t step up when they need to though. When Murray can’t. They’re not those type of players.

You, DC Dude, and 4 Dimensional might be the only people who actually cared enough to watch the game. Who watches the Denver Nuggets on a Friday night and simulcasts it online? :lol: Everybody else has lives and more pressing matters on a Friday night. You internet geeks need to touch grass occasionally.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Every time,he's losing a debate he brings up his rings. I understand,having a ring helps a player's resume but it's not the only factor either.

I've seen people say the same thing but he didn't attack them like he's doing to Shannon. And,to bring up Skip Clueless gives him another L because we all know how much of a bitch he is....

Shaq can do this type of shit to grown ass men but take issue of anyone criticizing him. I can't imagine the type of shit he did in the locker room while his teammates sit there thinking that shit is cool. I don't care,if you're white,black and etc; you don't do that to a grown ass man.

I find it hilarious that people walk around acting like Shannon was a pedestrian in his three Superbowl wins...Shit is crazy to me. Especially,when I saw him play for the Broncos and Ravens.

Shaq is from that era of people that never matured and prolly never will. He's emotional and selfish which isn't a good combo. This might be the wackest beef he's ever engaged in. :smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

How many people have lead threepeats?

You make it sound like he's Klay Thompson doing the 1/2/3/4.

(No diss to Klay-- I think that was fine as well. But Shaq is 100x more entitled to brag. This is coming from a Kobe fan who never liked Shaq.)

A TE can't be a bus driver... The nature of the sports are different, outside of QBs, no offensive player in football can compare themselves with leading NBA players.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I gotta check this out, want the full context of Foxxworth's opinion.

Didn't know that about Julius Peppers... The only name I've heard checked in this debate was Charlie Ward.

The NBA also has a hell of a lot less spots than the NFL so it is definitionally more elite. I'm not sure about raw numbers but a MUCH greater percentage of NBA players could play in the NFL than vice-versa.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
How many people have lead threepeats?

Give us the names of the big men he faced in those threepeats? The Shaq and Kobe Lakers played in an era that didn't have great teams and the talent overall was down. They feasted on a weak era coming out of the overrated 90's. There's a reason the class of 2003 was so hyped coming in and looked upon to change the trajectory of the league. The Iverson's and McGrady's couldn't carry the league.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
There's a reason the class of 2003 was so hyped coming in and looked upon to change the trajectory of the league. The Iverson's and McGrady's couldn't carry the league.

This is what is so annoying about you. We can't just talk about the historic significance of a threepeat without you making it some LeBron-centered bullshit. :smh:

Don't even address this part and let's stick to the real topic please:

Give us the names of the big men he faced in those threepeats? The Shaq and Kobe Lakers played in an era that didn't have great teams and the talent overall was down. They feasted on a weak era coming out of the overrated 90's.

You undermine your argument about 2000-03 with your attack on the 90s as well.

If you would dismiss a Shaq threepeat against prime Ewing, Olajuwon and Robinson, then the names of the centers he did it against don't really matter.

My main response is that I think Shaq would have been equally dominant in ANY prior era. If you put them against any prior dynasty, they'd have success. Put them in the league at the time of one of Jordan's threepeats), probably neither team shuts the other out and it is a question of who wins two out of three like the Celtics and Lakers from 2007-2010. In terms of individual performance, Shaq would be Shaq.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is what is so annoying about you. We can't just talk about the historic significance of a threepeat without you making it some LeBron-centered bullshit. :smh:

Don't even address this part and let's stick to the real topic please:

You undermine your argument about 2000-03 with your attack on the 90s as well.

If you would dismiss a Shaq threepeat against prime Ewing, Olajuwon and Robinson, then the names of the centers he did it against don't really matter.

My main response is that I think Shaq would have been equally dominant in ANY prior era. If you put them against any prior dynasty, they'd have success. Put them in the league at the time of one of Jordan's threepeats), probably neither team shuts the other out and it is a question of who wins two out of three like the Celtics and Lakers from 2007-2010. In terms of individual performance, Shaq would be Shaq.

You typed all that when you couldve just said Todd Macollough, Jayson Collins, and an older Dikembe. Like I said they feasted on a weak league. And 2003 wasn't just Bron. Although he's obviously the most successful from that class. The world will be a better place when you Kobetards start dying off next decade. You won't be missed.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You typed all that when you couldve just said Todd Macollough, Jayson Collins, and an older Dikembe. Like I said they feasted on a weak league. And 2003 wasn't just Bron. Although he's obviously the most successful from that class. The world will be a better place when you Kobetards start dying off next decade. You won't be missed.

I thought you might be worth engaging with in limited doses on specific topics but I was wrong.

I won't hit "show ignored content" again. And you won't be missed.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I thought you might be worth engaging with in limited doses on specific topics but I was wrong.

I won't hit "show ignored content" again. And you won't be missed.

Costanza's lying and saying he's putting me on ignore for the 20th time guys. Believe him this time. :lol: All the posters who say they have me on ignore stay name dropping me or responding to my posts. This thread isn't much without Bron hate and trolling so they'll always read and react to my shit. :yes:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Anonymous=Bitchmade. Show yourself. Stop crying over spilled milk.

Nobody got hurt and this incident will not cause “copycats”. Plus Jamal doesn’t have a history of bad behavior. He’s a first time offender and was treated as such. IF somebody got hurt he would’ve been suspended and harshly. He knows not to do it again. Move on.