{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Poor OKC. #1 seed, but nobody watches their playoff games and they can't even get memes or vids posted in this thread at all. :lol: Meanwhile, Bron ain't played in 2 weeks, and he'll have a few posted this week and still gets mentions from BGOL vets and alts. This playoffs is already forgetful, and I haven't seen one mention about ratings yet. :yawn:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You typed all that when you couldve just said Todd Macollough, Jayson Collins, and an older Dikembe. Like I said they feasted on a weak league. And 2003 wasn't just Bron. Although he's obviously the most successful from that class. The world will be a better place when you Kobetards start dying off next decade. You won't be missed.
Tim Duncan?

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good 1st Quarter
Celtics 30
Cavs 28
KM4QjgcH

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He also saved Joker from a long career of ridicule like Dirk had when he shit the bed in his MVP season. If they come back and win, Silver has to go.

Clearly playing favorites and the his punishments are ridiculous and uneven.

Four games for tossing a basketball and NONE for throwing two items at a ref DURING the game.

We had the Jordan Rules, I wonder if this is equivalent as the Joker Rules.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He also saved Joker from a long career of ridicule like Dirk had when he shit the bed in his MVP season. If they come back and win, Silver has to go.

Clearly playing favorites and the his punishments are ridiculous and uneven.

Four games for tossing a basketball and NONE for throwing two items at a ref DURING the game.

We had the Jordan Rules, I wonder if this is equivalent as the Joker Rules.

He definitely deserved to be suspended but Silver made a business decision for Denver and the league.

Which was bullshit.