Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm looking for his disciples on the court
wigga-please.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Kobe has zero business being on this list. And i mean ZERO. Again, his death was the best thing to happen to his legacy. I believe he was on his way to being a largely forgotten figure before his untimely demise.
Nothing was the best for his legacy with his untimely death since he never gotten to finish and leave a mark before he left this earth. Also, people still know Kobe and are influenced by him whether you want to believe it or not. Also, he left a huge hole in the hearts of his daughter's and his wife after his demise.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing was the best for his legacy with his untimely death since he never gotten to finish and leave a mark before he left this earth. Also, people still know Kobe and are influenced by him whether you want to believe it or not. Also, he left a huge hole in the hearts of his daughter's and his wife after his demise.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All of this is true. Its also true that he belongs nowhere on that Mt. Rushmore of most influential NBA players.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Who are the LeBron disciples?

Steph Curry
Draymond Green
Boogie Cousins
DeMar DeRozan
Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis
Damian Lillard
Luka Doncic
Jayson Tatum
Kyrie Irving
Zach Levine
Paolo Banchero
Lonzo Ball
KCP
K Love

LeBron started his camp for prospects in his 2nd season at only 20 years old in 2005. Do you know how many stars that came thru his camp before they we're even drafted y'all have literally rooted for to beat him the last 19 years? A lot white boy!!! :lol:

LeBron also owns the biggest sports agency in basketball. Off the court no athletes in any sport were creating their own media. They relied solely on mainstream journalism and shoe brand budgets. LeBron started his own film and media company in 2010. He's done podcasts, films, TV shows, etc. Everyone that has podcasts from Shaq to Tom Brady to Stephen A, Paul P, KD, Gil, all them mutha fuckas followed LeBron and will tell you so. LeBron opened a museum for himself last year, 3 weeks later Michael Jordan announces he's opening one exactly like it in his hometown of Wilmington. You guys live on the internet all day and don't go outside, so it's easy to miss the real world that's been happening. That's why y'all think in 2024 Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are bigger names than LeBron James in sports.

Speaking of which, who are the MJ disciples? His most successful one is Kwame Brown who is another underachieving Gen X'er turned YouTube celebrity. :lol: MJ didn't do a single promo with any of his Hornets players when he owned the team. His Bulls teammates don't fuck with him no more. He really doesn't have any, he was a shameless self promoter and me me me guy.

When he retires you will hear all the people telling you how much Bron has helped them. That Chris Haynes dude is the lead Bleacher Report and TNT guy. Got his start covering Bron in Cleveland. That fat fuck on ESPN Windhorst, he stalked Bron to relevancy. Skip, Stephen A, Shannon, all these guys became household names and millionaires covering LeBron James.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Speaking of which, who are the MJ disciples? His most successful one is Kwame Brown who is another underachieving Gen X'er turned YouTube celebrity. :lol:
Mamas cookin...:smh: :lol:

And add Jah Morant, Jaylen Brown, Cade Cunningham, Malik Monk, IceTrae and Austin Reaves to Bron disciple list too..

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph Curry
Draymond Green
Boogie Cousins
DeMar DeRozan
Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis
Damian Lillard
Luka Doncic
Jayson Tatum
Kyrie Irving
Zach Levine
Paolo Banchero
Lonzo Ball
KCP
K Love

LeBron started his camp for prospects in his 2nd season at only 20 years old in 2005. Do you know how many stars that came thru his camp before they we're even drafted y'all have literally rooted for to beat him the last 19 years? A lot white boy!!! :lol:

LeBron also owns the biggest sports agency in basketball. Off the court no athletes in any sport were creating their own media. They relied solely on mainstream journalism and shoe brand budgets. LeBron started his own film and media company in 2010. He's done podcasts, films, TV shows, etc. Everyone that has podcasts from Shaq to Tom Brady to Stephen A, Paul P, KD, Gil, all them mutha fuckas followed LeBron and will tell you so. LeBron opened a museum for himself last year, 3 weeks later Michael Jordan announces he's opening one exactly like it in his hometown of Wilmington. You guys live on the internet all day and don't go outside, so it's easy to miss the real world that's been happening. That's why y'all think in 2024 Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are bigger names than LeBron James in sports.

Speaking of which, who are the MJ disciples? His most successful one is Kwame Brown who is another underachieving Gen X'er turned YouTube celebrity. :lol: MJ didn't do a single promo with any of his Hornets players when he owned the team. His Bulls teammates don't fuck with him no more. He really doesn't have any, he was a shameless self promoter and me me me guy.

When he retires you will hear all the people telling you how much Bron has helped them. That Chris Haynes dude is the lead Bleacher Report and TNT guy. Got his start covering Bron in Cleveland. That fat fuck on ESPN Windhorst, he stalked Bron to relevancy. Skip, Stephen A, Shannon, all these guys became household names and millionaires covering LeBron James.
I see kobe disciples on that list

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I see kobe disciples on that list

So them being under LeBron's guidance or getting business and life advice as one of his clients or calling him the standard or the GOAT doesn't make them disciples? There's definitely guys that love Kobe and are associated with him NOW that I listed, but the guy who believed in them first when they were nobodies is Bron. Y'all really believe this guy has managed to stick around in a corporation like the NBA for 21 years and he hasn't influenced anyone? :lol:

tatum%2B-%2Btwitter.jpg

Cwb1AveVQAAt5vx.jpg

F-G2503XIAE4_Qn.jpg

lebron-james-si457_tk1_0458jpg.jpg

Jondoe show us a pic of Kobe and Tatum when he was a little kid in St. Louis. Or a pic of Kobe working out with Kyrie when he was in high school. All your bball knowledge comes from ESPN, you got a lot to learn to dude. :yes:

Kobe works out with a few guys AFTER they are pros but you give him credit. Kyrie is a "Kobe guy" but his only bball success is with Bron.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Both of you
Just because lebron patted them on the head when they were kids doesn't make them a disciple

Man, they included Steph on the list... The Splash Brothers are clearly in the Kobe lineage.

They included Anthony Davis, who literally yelled "Kobe" after the biggest shot of his entire life.

Jayson Tatum??? Wow.

This is a dumb conversation but what wild desperation.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So them being under LeBron's guidance or getting business and life advice as one of his clients or calling him the standard or the GOAT doesn't make them disciples? There's definitely guys that love Kobe and are associated with him NOW that I listed, but the guy who believed in them first when they were nobodies is Bron. Y'all really believe this guy has managed to stick around in a corporation like the NBA for 21 years and he hasn't influenced anyone? :lol:

tatum%2B-%2Btwitter.jpg

Cwb1AveVQAAt5vx.jpg

lebron-james-si457_tk1_0458jpg.jpg

lebron-james-si457_tk1_0601jpg.jpg

Jondoe show us a pic of Kobe and Tatum when he was a little kid in St. Louis. Or a pic of Kobe working out with Kyrie when he was in high school. All your bball knowledge comes from ESPN, you got a lot to learn to dude. :yes:
So why was Tatum texting a corpse

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, they included Steph on the list... The Splash Brothers are clearly in the Kobe lineage.

They included Anthony Davis, who literally yelled "Kobe" after the biggest shot of his entire life.

Jayson Tatum??? Wow.

My man cant quit............... :lol:

C1ahDLAUoAAs24r.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Jayson Tatum??? Wow.

Just because they were fans of Kobe doesn't make them his disciples. :lol: Kobe didn't really start working out with other guys like that til late in his career. Remember y'all called that soft. LeBron took criticism for working out with KD early in his career. Tatum is the only one who plays like Kobe. All the other guys I listed ain't volume scorers, they are EFFICIENCY guys that have all around games or do more than 1 thing. Guess who influenced that? Before LeBron, no one cared about shooting splits. None of MJ or Kobe's old stuff highlights them. They couldn't get away with that today.

Steph still has his LeBron jersey hanging at his dads house and was a chaperone at LeBron's camp his freshman year at Davidson College. LeBron was the first NBA star to come watch him play and advocated for his "kid" when the media questioned if Steph had enough size on the next level. Now Steph has to shade him so Dubs fans and white people will see him as a white adjacent. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So now Isiah Thomas and Jason kidd are disciples of LeBron
I was referring to the active players to support my earlier post. I have many more forms of proof. But for you to ignore that and focus on the retired players (which only underscores my point btw) , makes you a piece of shit and a @Costanza level assclown in denial. Im disappointed in you.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
My man cant quit............... :lol:

C1ahDLAUoAAs24r.jpg

I'm talking to Jon Doe, a rational and respectable observer of basketball.

Look at all that mess that crazy man posted one minute after you. Always with tweets or videos and multiple laugh emojis. I actually would smoke crack before reading one of his screeds.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was referring to the active players to support my earlier post. I have many more forms of proof. But for you to ignore that and focus on the retired players (which only underscores my point btw) , makes you a piece of shit and a @Costanza level assclown in denial. Im disappointed in you.
You can say he's the goat and not be a disciple

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm talking to Jon Doe, a rational and respectable observer of basketball.

Look at all that mess that crazy man posted one minute after you. Always with tweets or videos and multiple laugh emojis. I actually would smoke crack before reading one of his screeds.

The truth hurts bro. We got all the receipts of these guys being influenced by the GOAT. And you'll see plenty when The Chosen One doc drops. All these dudes playing today are LeBron's kids. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

LeBron haters have to make bad faith arguments. They aren't passionate about the integrity of the sport so that's always the play. LeBron has the most followers of any athlete on social media and is a billionaire while playing but isn't influential. Every player in the league goes for trip dubs now (not just point guards), values efficiency, taking care of their body, and being "positionless", but he isn't influential and you have to be on "crack" to think so. These wiggers can only do this online, outside nobody does this. LeBron hate is an internet thing. :yes:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LeBron haters have to make bad faith arguments. They aren't passionate about the integrity of the sport so that's always the play. LeBron has the most followers of any athlete on social media and is a billionaire while playing but isn't influential.
They literally call this the "player empowerment era" and attribute (and BLAME) it ALL to/on Lebron. Players literally mimic and follow his lead and BGOL questions demands proof of his influence. :lol: