{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The issues is that Redook whines when talking heads criticize players and coaches. Let someone else say something similar about a coach he likes. He gets on his high and mighty high horse and plays the you never played card. My opinion means more than yours. He's not consistent.
Them talking heads are usually talking out of their ass
JJ played for doc ,he would know

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Them talking heads are usually talking out of their ass
JJ played for doc ,he would know

No, That's a misnomer. A lot of talking heads have inside sources from coaches, players and execs.

Think about how plugged in Stephan A is? He knows team owners and probably has more players in his phone than JJ.

It's just that JJ's saying something you dudes agree with. If Paul Pierce, Rondo or Perk said otherwise you would say they were full of shit, even though they played for him.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, That's a misnomer. A lot of talking heads have inside sources from coaches, players and execs.

Think about how plugged in Stephan A is? He knows team owners and probably has more players in his phone than JJ.

It's just that JJ's saying something you dudes agree with. If Paul Pierce, Rondo or Perk said otherwise you would say they were full of shit, even though they played for him.
Stephen A may have some connections but he says some real dumb shit and he doesn't watch the games

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Stephen A may have some connections but he says some real dumb shit and he doesn't watch the games

How doesn't he watch the games? He's in the studio twice a week hosting for ESPN?

I see dumb shit on this board constantly. You dudes pick and choose based on if you agree with them or not.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How doesn't he watch the games? He's in the studio twice a week hosting for ESPN?

I see dumb shit on this board constantly. You dudes pick and choose based on if you agree with them or not.
The way I hear him talk I can tell he doesn't watch the games.
Just like them dudes on tnt

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you think JJ is watching all these games while announcing, doing his pod and coaching his kids team, but nobody else is :rolleyes:
When I hear him talking about teams it doesn't sound like he's talking out of his ass.
I can speak specifically about the heat.
The way I hear most of the talking heads talk about the heat I can tell they don't watch the games.
Shit Kenny Smith just said he didn't know jaquez had hops and he would've thought he would of been in the 3 point contest
Jaquez catches alley oops damn near every game and is not a 3 point shooter.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think that's Nick's point.

Isn't he saying don't act like you better than then everyone else when you came to the slums voluntarily?

Dukie behavior

Voluntarily descending into the dark depths of daily discourse… to elevate it.

He’s not hating, he’s proselytizing. JJ the Redeemer.