Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Who are they

:lol:
People sleeping on them cause they not a team that's on ESPN, ABC and TNT but their record is very good. This is a very good team. I hope they do win it all. I wanna see new blood at the top of the league.

5Y93Mc.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
IMO, anyone who only plays half the game is not a top tier player.

Part of what's wrong with this era of players. You'd Never hear Boddy Jones or Andrew Toney tell Dr.J this bullshit. Plus, Billy Cunningham would have punched someone in their shit. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: But these guys are suppose to be the greatest ever. FUCK OUTTA HERE YO!!!!

XeEhmv.jpg

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Part of what's wrong with this era of players. You'd Never hear Boddy Jones or Andrew Yoney tell Dr.J this bullshit. Plus, Billy Cunningham would have punched someone in their shit. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: But these guys are suppose to be the greatest ever. FUCK OUTTA HERE YO!!!!

XeEhmv.jpg
Like I told you before these players today are soft as fuck.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Like I told you before these players today are soft as fuck.
Real talk. And if anyone defends this bullshit they goin' on ignore. Not even gonna waste my time typin' or postin' a bitch as to why I'm right and you a fucked up indivudual if you agree with the mentality of these pussies today. :smh:

khSZzA.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Real talk. And if anyone defends this bullshit they goin' on ignore. Not even gonna waste my time typin' or postin' a bitch as to why I'm right and you a fucked up indivudual if you agree with the mentality of these pussies today. :smh:

khSZzA.jpg
I feel you, too many condone this soft pussy shit these players be doing on the court getting way more money than the players back then who did way more and played tough with no excuses nor did shit when they felt like it .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I feel you, too many condone this soft pussy shit these players be doing on the court getting way more money than the players back then who did way more and played tough with no excuses nor did shit when they felt like it .
Too many fuckin soft pussies in this world with frail features. They the ones who co-sign this shit. :smh:

oSYoCO.jpg