Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
We play even AVERAGE at home
Just average and we're a top 4 seed

And you wonder why I get so upset

I’d be fucking heated if I was a Warriors fan cuz there’s no way you guys should be fighting for a play-in.

BUT…..I’m glad y’all are:lol:. Need y’all gone out this bitch

. All love Bills but I don’t need y’all fucking up this back-to-back bid. I talk shit about our win streak vs y’all but I know the playoff Warriors and that’s a whole different team.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I’d be fucking heated if I was a Warriors fan cuz there’s no way you guys should be fighting for a play-in.

BUT…..I’m glad y’all are:lol:. Need y’all gone out this bitch

. All love Bills but I don’t need y’all fucking up this back-to-back bid. I talk shit about our win streak vs y’all but I know the playoff Warriors and that’s a whole different team.
It looks they dumb asses finally realized they should be winning games

And by they dumb asses I mean Wiggins and kerr

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That's a bad look for Lebron, he's really upset that Curry took his shine. Jordan didn't attack Kobe when he dropped 50+ on him. Kobe didn't attack Bron when he surpassed him. It's the natural order and should be settled by the game

Lebron got "Extra" help. Fuck it, I said it. Curry got 1 chip without another "superstar" player on the squad. They all hoes now though, so fuck em. LOL

That lil light skin nigga took his shine again last night. :yes:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The league is cooked in 2-3 more years... buddy hit a spin move from a Shamgod... at 7'4"

This shit ain't fair :oops:

Jesus Henry Christ!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

d6HSd4.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
It looks they dumb asses finally realized they should be winning games

And by they dumb asses I mean Wiggins and kerr

Nobody can convince me that Kerr coaches to win in the regular season. I think he stopped caring about the regular season after 73 wins and no title. But to let it get this bad(9-10 seed) is crazy

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nobody can convince me that Kerr coaches to win in the regular season. I think he stopped caring about the regular season after 73 wins and no title. But to let it get this bad(9-10 seed) is crazy

A fake Nuggets fan/alt account upset about the Dubs being a 10th seed. :lol:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
That was not a good loss by LA Lakers. Golden State seems like they are catching a little fire going into the play in.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
For standing purposes is not a good loss because Golden State could overtake LA and have a home play-in game

Golden State has been better on the road than at home this year.

The only thing the Warriors (and the Lakers too, IMO, though I don't care about them) should care about is making it to the 7/8 slot to avoid a single loss elimination game. 9th as opposed to 10th makes minimal difference.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Bron wants white people and light skin Black people in California and the Southwest and Midwest regions of this country to like him. So he always speaks highly of Steph and lays it on thick. Sadly it never works. :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Instantly makes me think back to Alonzo Mourning and Patrick Ewing. I hope people have Nate’s back:

Mourning underwent a kidney transplant in 2003 (Ewing offered to donate a kidney, and was a match, but says he was ruled out on account of high blood pressure).