Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: :roflmao3::roflmao3:

Nigga turned up on me didn’t he.

But quit the yapping cuz since I’ve been born, Denver and Boston have the same amount of championships so what we really talking about?
we are talking about your smart mouth trying to discredit the accomplishments of black people.
The Celtics have 17 championships.....17 of them bad boys
Denver has 2 championships since 1967 :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: and ****one has COVID all over it from players still being out:puke::puke::puke:**** asterisk all over that last one.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: :roflmao3::roflmao3:

Nigga turned up on me didn’t he.

But quit the yapping cuz since I’ve been born, Denver and Boston have the same amount of championships so what we really talking about?
lol same with me

Kevin Michale saved them niggas

They would be NOBODY without that help from mchale

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Bron made 2 back to back MVPs who just played each other in a 7 game series team up just to beat him. He's been the GOAT since that moment. :yes:

Greatest finals game I ever seen in my life

2 40 burgers and a game winning 3 point shot

And LeBronze chased him out of Cleveland

You hate to see it

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m tired of seeing the smeltrix

There are only two certainties in life = Death and taxes
There are only two certainties in the NBA season and playoffs = Celtics and Warriors

Season
Most wins in the last 10 years
#1 warriors, #2 Celtics

Most wins in the last 15 years
#1 Celtics, #2 heat, #3 warriors

Playoffs
Most wins in the last 10 years
#1 warriors, #2 Celtics

Most wins in the last 15 years
#1 Celtics, #2 warriors #3 heat

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
we are talking about your smart mouth trying to discredit the accomplishments of black people.
The Celtics have 17 championships.....17 of them bad boys
Denver has 2 championships since 1967 :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: and ****one has COVID all over it from players still being out:puke::puke::puke:**** asterisk all over that last one.

Discedit the accomplishments of black people?

Your city already been doing that. Boston racist as fuck and always has been. CAC city bruh. Boston didn’t deserve Bill Russell. Don’t get mad at me.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Discedit the accomplishments of black people?

Your city already been doing that. Boston racist as fuck and always has been. CAC city bruh. Boston didn’t deserve Bill Russell. Don’t get mad at me.
Boston keeps your small market team's lights on.

Chicken nuggets have never been anything in the NBA.

you only exist because of the Boston Celtics.

We should have folded the nuggets with Vancouver and Seattle when we had the chance......
But we felt sorry for that organization.

Nuggets are the equivalent of the WNBA to the NBA......a cost burden that should have been shutdown 25 years ago

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 2024 Eastern Conference championship MVP
Jaylen Brown
306mill highest paid player in the NBA

Jaylen Brown in the NBA finals
Where your team at right now:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:Cancun

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The 2024 Eastern Conference championship MVP
Jaylen Brown
306mill highest paid player in the NBA

Jaylen Brown in the NBA finals
Where your team at right now:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Notice nobody is celebrating y'all going to the Finals or even giving Jaylen props. The Finals are back to being what they were before the Jordan and Kobe dickeating, a team accomplishment that isn't the be all end all. And since that's the case, most casual fans are tapping out of the sport and paying attention to other things. In 2 years no Mike or Kobe fans will even pretend to follow this sport anymore. :lol:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notice nobody is celebrating y'all going to the Finals or even giving Jaylen props. The Finals are back to being what they were before the Jordan and Kobe dickeating, a team accomplishment that isn't the be all end all. And since that's the case, most casual fans are tapping out of the sport and paying attention to other things. In 2 years no Mike or Kobe fans will even pretend to follow this sport anymore. :lol:
you know once the California teams are all out; there are no other teams to keep jumping back and forth to.
So now there are no fans in the West for the finals(there is no such thing as a Timberwolves or OKC fan).
The only team left in the west is in Dallas :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: That is more East Coast than West Coast.:roflmao3::roflmao3:

Wait until you hear all the Celtics fans in the Dallas arena...That is like Boston South.:roflmao:

So all that is left is east teams we ran though( AKA Celtics haters) that are tired of getting their asses handed to them by the Celtics every year trying to jump on any team to beat the Celtics.

These fools show up like clockwork within the last 5minutes of every celtic game...talking about how they about to lose just to be disappointed by the other team losing a 18 point lead :lol2:.

you got @therealjondoe talking about he should join forces with the @dtownsfinest for the Celtics to lose:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Fool the heat been in Cancun since early April. What they gone do send more Mexicans over the border to help Dallas.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know once the California teams are all out; there are no other teams to keep jumping back and forth to.
So now there are no fans in the West for the finals(there is no such thing as a Timberwolves or OKC fan).
The only team left in the west is in Dallas :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: That is more East Coast than West Coast.:roflmao3::roflmao3:

Wait until you hear all the Celtics fans in the Dallas arena...That is like Boston South.:roflmao:

So all that is left is east teams we ran though( AKA Celtics haters) that are tired of getting their asses handed to them by the Celtics every year trying to jump on any team to beat the Celtics.
you got @therealjondoe talking about he should join forces with the @dtownsfinest for the Celtics to lose:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Fool the heat been in Cancun since early April. What they gone do send more Mexicans over the border to help Dallas.
Let's go Luka and Kyrie !

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's go Luka and Kyrie !
Typical heat fan not aligning with the east:puke::puke::puke::puke:

let's do some homework......

Mavs vs celtics(0-2) :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Game 1 this same Mavs team got blown the fuckout by 28 points to the Celtics
Game 2 this same Mavs team lost at home by 9 points to the Celtics.

we are going to physically assault and abuse the defensive Cone Kyrie like we always do.

Luke is about to get placed back in the wash cycle( like we always do to him)

how quickly we forget how Jaylen brown loves to abuse CACs(especially Luka this season and the 3 CACs from Miami)

Can't wait.....
RzQwk7l0zQnfAbSpCw.webp

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Everybodies exit interview was essentially "get this guy the fuck outta here!". Media sat on the story and buried it. Let the towel boy say LeBronze breath stink and Stephen A Smith gonna do his entire show on it and afterwards go live with another 3 hours on it with his podcast.

Why in 2024 do people like LordSinister think logging into multiple screen names telling the same lame jokes from 10 years ago hurts LeBron today? Do you think it's coping? Mofo ain't even tryna make his alt characters believable. :roflmao:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect it. Celtics don’t deserve shit.
and Mavs do:confused::confused:
you hired
--a known team jumper
--a known snake.
--a villain in about 15 cities with teams.
--the opposite of a rocket scientist(flat earther )
--a person that wants to be everything but black( hates his black skin)
--a fake Sioux Indian that sells Chinese government mocassins to poor Indians.

You think the Mavs deserve anything?

Nigga, please:angry::angry::angry:

is this the players you like...

GOrcS24XsAAkZmu

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Boston keeps your small market team's lights on.

Chicken nuggets have never been anything in the NBA.

you only exist because of the Boston Celtics.

We should have folded the nuggets with Vancouver and Seattle when we had the chance......
But we felt sorry for that organization.

Nuggets are the equivalent of the WNBA to the NBA......a cost burden that should have been shutdown 25 years ago

Again. Boston Celtics and the Denver Nuggets have the SAME AMOUNT OF CHAMPIONSHIPS since I've been born so y'all niggas not special to me. Even with a win this year, cuz I do think y'all will win, y'all still ain't shit lol. But let's stop living in the past. Them 08 niggas been living off that title for too long as well.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again. Boston Celtics and the Denver Nuggets have the SAME AMOUNT OF CHAMPIONSHIPS since I've been born so y'all niggas not special to me. Even with a win this year, cuz I do think y'all will win, y'all still ain't shit lol. But let's stop living in the past. Them 08 niggas been living off that title for too long as well.
and you still living off that Covid championship.

Get your weight up another 16 championships before you can compare a box of chicken nuggets to a golden franchise like the Celtics.

we pay your rent.....always remember that.

Have another bad season and we will think about placing the nuggets for sale, shutdown or moved to another city.