{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Kendrick Perkins said Rudy Gobert has tarnished the DPOY award..lol and he's right that analytics and plus- minus stuff is bullshit and I don't take anyone serious when they start using it in a debate, I go by what I see with my own eyes

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I really thought this Minnesota-Dallas series was going to be the best series so far but again it's proven that the playoffs are all about matchups. They were built to beat one and get swept by another.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and Mavs do:confused::confused:
you hired
--a known team jumper
--a known snake.
--a villain in about 15 cities with teams.
--the opposite of a rocket scientist(flat earther )
--a person that wants to be everything but black( hates his black skin)
--a fake Sioux Indian that sells Chinese government mocassins to poor Indians.

You think the Mavs deserve anything?

Nigga, please:angry::angry::angry:

is this the players you like...

GOrcS24XsAAkZmu
You talking about all shit out of basketball. Mavs deserve that shit we beat the best teams yall fighting special Olympic teams talking about yall deserve some shit.

Yall left Kyrie for dead….yall said it wouldn’t work…

I can’t tell if you’re joking…you thought Luka really said that lol?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really thought this Minnesota-Dallas series was going to be the best series so far but again it's proven that the playoffs are all about matchups. They were built to beat one and get swept by another.
Yeah I think Kat being MIA cost them the series. He should be getting 40 minutes a night. He’s contributing shit. Difference in the series to me.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
and you still living off that Covid championship.

Get your weight up another 16 championships before you can compare a box of chicken nuggets to a golden franchise like the Celtics.

we pay your rent.....always remember that.

Have another bad season and we will think about placing the nuggets for sale, shutdown or moved to another city.

Do you know that people are picking the Celtics to win the Finals ONLY because Denver lost?

Damn, that sucks.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You talking about all shit out of basketball. Mavs deserve that shit we beat the best teams yall fighting special Olympic teams talking about yall deserve some shit.

Yall left Kyrie for dead….yall said it wouldn’t work…

I can’t tell if you’re joking…you thought Luka really said that lol?
Kyrie left the celtics not the other way around.
and he did it as a lying bitch forcing celtics to trade people(like al Horford) to pay him and then jumped ship at the last second before the season started and fucked the Celtics rotation up.

Like I said no disrespect to you...you are just in the way of a juggernaut.
just move a little to the right....that it...a little more....... so we can win the championship via the fast lane.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
and you still living off that Covid championship.

Get your weight up another 16 championships before you can compare a box of chicken nuggets to a golden franchise like the Celtics.

we pay your rent.....always remember that.

Have another bad season and we will think about placing the nuggets for sale, shutdown or moved to another city.

Adam Silver has decided to spread the wealth and promote parity and the refs helping these small markets win A championship in this era, but it's only watered championships down. Now we got McNuggets fans talkin like they got hair on their chest off 1 fluke year. :lol:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you know that people are picking the Celtics to win the Finals ONLY because Denver lost?

Damn, that sucks.
Wrong again!!!

you done lost your god damn chicken nugget mind.

we the alphas......we the A-side.....celtics right where they should be.

Dallas, Minnesota and Indiana over-achieved like a mutha fucka

Chicken nuggets under-achieved was not expected.

Odd of an NBA championship at the start of the season............

NBA Championship Futures Market​

Odds To Win The 2023-24 NBA Championship​

i
Boston Celtics+389
i
Milwaukee Bucks+400
i
Denver Nuggets+420
i
Phoenix Suns+600
i
Golden State Warriors+850
i
Los Angeles Lakers+1100
i
Los Angeles Clippers+1800
i
Miami Heat+2200
i
Dallas Mavericks+2500
i
Philadelphia 76ers+2800
i
Cleveland Cavaliers+3000
i
Memphis Grizzlies+3000
i
Sacramento Kings+4000
i
Minnesota Timberwolves+4000
i
New York Knicks+5000
i
New Orleans Pelicans+6000
i
Oklahoma City Thunder+7000
i
Atlanta Hawks+8000
i
Toronto Raptors+12500
i
Chicago Bulls+15000
i
Brooklyn Nets+15000
i
San Antonio Spurs+20000
i
Indiana Pacers+20000
i
Utah Jazz+30000
i
Houston Rockets+30000
i
Orlando Magic+30000
i
Detroit Pistons+50000
i
Charlotte Hornets+50000
i
Washington Wizards+50000
i
Portland Trail Blazers+50000

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Yeah I think Kat being MIA cost them the series. He should be getting 40 minutes a night. He’s contributing shit. Difference in the series to me.

Kat could play all 48 minutes. It wouldn't matter. Minnesota was built to stop Denver. Not Dallas. That defense we saw from Minnesota last series that we're not seeing this series was helped by how Denver ran their offense. Dallas runs their offense through their guards and not their center. Minnesota can't handle that. Minnesota's defense relies on essentially drawing the other team to the post so their two bigs can then protect the rim and become effective. That's how they got here. But actually them going 7 games against a team they should've swept, doesn't have me surprised that they're close to getting swept themselves now. Cuz seeing what happens when they go against a team that gets production from the backcourt and wing, Minnesota isn't able to attack as hard defensively.

PJ Washington-6'7
Daniel Gafford-6'10
Jones Jr-6'6.

Everybody was raving over Minnesota's size last series but Dallas starting 5 as whole is actually smaller with Lively coming off the bench. Dallas has Kyrie and Luka. THAT is the difference for me. Minnesota's advantage is no longer an advantage.

I had a post way earlier this year where I said, "Aint nobody worried about Dallas". I'm eating crow. But to see Kyrie back to his old self is fun to watch.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Adam Silver has decided to spread the wealth and promote parity and the refs helping these small markets win A championship in this era, but it's only watered championships down. Now we got McNuggets fans talkin like they got hair on their chest off 1 fluke year. :lol:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Facts
@M.H.C. don't even know us big markets teams are having private meetings on a restructure of the league teams.

Small market teams were not invited and don't have a say in the matter.

they just need to go where we tell them to go....just like we did with OKC.

@M.H.C. fucks around we will move the Chicken Nuggets to Las Vegas...... that is looking really good for me and the leagues to make some extra cash.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Wrong again!!!

you done lost your god damn chicken nugget mind.

we the alphas......we the A-side.....celtics right were they should be.

Dallas, Minnesota and Indiana over-achieved like a mutha fucka

Chicken nuggets under-achieved was not expected.

Odd of an NBA championship at the start of the season............

NBA Championship Futures Market​

Odds To Win The 2023-24 NBA Championship​

i
Boston Celtics+389
i
Milwaukee Bucks+400
i
Denver Nuggets+420
i
Phoenix Suns+600
i
Golden State Warriors+850
i
Los Angeles Lakers+1100
i
Los Angeles Clippers+1800
i
Miami Heat+2200
i
Dallas Mavericks+2500
i
Philadelphia 76ers+2800
i
Cleveland Cavaliers+3000
i
Memphis Grizzlies+3000
i
Sacramento Kings+4000
i
Minnesota Timberwolves+4000
i
New York Knicks+5000
i
New Orleans Pelicans+6000
i
Oklahoma City Thunder+7000
i
Atlanta Hawks+8000
i
Toronto Raptors+12500
i
Chicago Bulls+15000
i
Brooklyn Nets+15000
i
San Antonio Spurs+20000
i
Indiana Pacers+20000
i
Utah Jazz+30000
i
Houston Rockets+30000
i
Orlando Magic+30000
i
Detroit Pistons+50000
i
Charlotte Hornets+50000
i
Washington Wizards+50000
i
Portland Trail Blazers+50000

It's a moot point little bro cuz the Nuggets are out but if the NBA Finals was Denver vs Boston, majority would've picked Denver. Fuck betting odds. Like I said, your playoff run isn't respected. Nuggets would've went through Lakers, Wolves and Mavs, while Boston would've went through the Heat(without Jimmy Butler who eliminated y'all last year), Cleveland(without Mitchell for the last 2 games and Jarrett Allen), and now Indy(without Mathurin and Haliburton for the last 2 games) Yes. Porzingis is out as well but even with Porzingis, naw.

Do you honestly think people would've thought you guys were tested enough to go against any of the top remaining teams in the West?
I'm curious to see if people think you guys can beat Dallas.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
STFU Perk.. You had all the info you needed including his past postseasons and current on/off stats where the team performs same or better without him. Yet you still voted for him. Fuck you fat nigga.

He needs to tell us where the fuck he was and what the fuck he was doing as well.
He deleted his tweet but this where it came from

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Adam Silver didn't do shit for the Nuggets. They didn't get any top free agents. That championship was 9 years in the making and if Jamal didn't tear his ACL it would've been a shorter period. No superteams were built were built over here like your fucking Idol had to do to win his first.

A fucking 2nd pick in the draft is who they call "The Best player in the world" right now. Stay in a child's place.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Facts
@M.H.C. don't even know us big markets teams are having private meetings on a restructure of the league teams.

Small market teams were not invited and don't have a say in the matter.

they just need to go where we tell them to go....just like we did with OKC.

@M.H.C. fucks around we will move the Chicken Nuggets to Las Vegas...... that is looking really good for me and the leagues to make some extra cash.

Bro y'all done been to the East Finals what, 5 times in the last 7 years and still ain't won shit? Y'all the NBA version of the Philadelphia Eagles when they had Donovan McNabb. That ain't shit to be proud of

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@therealjondoe is a piece of work :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: have some respect as a heat fan. I know the heat run is finally over.....but they will be back after a few bad lottery years....maybe in 2034

Jondoe is a Heat fan and likes white NBA stars and grit guys. Him pulling for Luka is a no brainer. BGOL and staff overwhelmingly gon go for Dallas. We've seen this movie before. :ssshhh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Adam Silver didn't do shit for the Nuggets. They didn't get any top free agents. That championship was 9 years in the making and if Jamal didn't tear his ACL it would've been a shorter period. No superteams were built were built over here like your fucking Idol had to do to win his first.

A fucking 2nd pick in the draft is who they call "The Best player in the world" right now. Stay in a child's place.

Your best player is allowed to flop and offensive foul the entire game by throwing his weight around and using his off hand. And your team was allowed to hack on defense. Now that your Linsanity run is over, watch how differently they are officiated next season. :yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Pacers and the Wolves were the last of four teams left meaning that they're four of the best teams.

And they've both won the same number of games in their Conference Championships as me

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

How is it that they would've won the same number of games if they forfeited each game?

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Thomas-LukaDoncic-1.jpg

It's bout to be like "Joker is the best player" convos never happened soon. Joker's old news now. This is the new Jim Jeffries. Luka is him. This is the one that's gon sit all you niggas down. :yes:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a moot point little bro cuz the Nuggets are out but if the NBA Finals was Denver vs Boston, majority would've picked Denver. Fuck betting odds. Like I said, your playoff run isn't respected. Nuggets would've went through Lakers, Wolves and Mavs, while Boston would've went through the Heat(without Jimmy Butler who eliminated y'all last year), Cleveland(without Mitchell for the last 2 games and Jarrett Allen), and now Indy(without Mathurin and Haliburton for the last 2 games) Yes. Porzingis is out as well but even with Porzingis, naw.

Do you honestly think people would've thought you guys were tested enough to go against any of the top remaining teams in the West?
I'm curious to see if people think you guys can beat Dallas.
again stop talking out your ass.:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

and do some homework
Celtics are 23-7 against the west.
That is a better record than all western teams
we owned the west:lol2:

we owned the Mavs(2-0):roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

actually, that's right we owned the league.....I forgot. 64-18

you are right moot point...as the nuggets are in Cancun nowhere near the Western Conference final(besides the NBA finals)

All the west has is poor Mavs to go against the best in the NBA.

and we got a chip on our shoulder for kyrie....so the mavs are doomed
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Everybodies exit interview was essentially "get this guy the fuck outta here!". Media sat on the story and buried it. Let the towel boy say LeBronze breath stink and Stephen A Smith gonna do his entire show on it and afterwards go live with another 3 hours on it with his podcast.
Was this from the first season or the 2nd season?

Stackhouse career was revived and Mike showed Rip everything he knew.

Doug Collins and Eddie jordan both wanted Mike

I promise you, nobody knew about the wizards or bullets till Mike came and gave them some respectability.

Mike wilbon would have had that front and center if it was real.

Who the fuck cares what Crackhead parent Juan Dixon and Short hands Kwaaaaaaame Brown are saying?????

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kat could play all 48 minutes. It wouldn't matter. Minnesota was built to stop Denver. Not Dallas. That defense we saw from Minnesota last series that we're not seeing this series was helped by how Denver ran their offense. Dallas runs their offense through their guards and not their center. Minnesota can't handle that. Minnesota's defense relies on essentially drawing the other team to the post so their two bigs can then protect the rim and become effective. That's how they got here. But actually them going 7 games against a team they should've swept, doesn't have me surprised that they're close to getting swept themselves now. Cuz seeing what happens when they go against a team that gets production from the backcourt and wing, Minnesota isn't able to attack as hard defensively.

PJ Washington-6'7
Daniel Gafford-6'10
Jones Jr-6'6.

Everybody was raving over Minnesota's size last series but Dallas starting 5 as whole is actually smaller with Lively coming off the bench. Dallas has Kyrie and Luka. THAT is the difference for me. Minnesota's advantage is no longer an advantage.

I had a post way earlier this year where I said, "Aint nobody worried about Dallas". I'm eating crow. But to see Kyrie back to his old self is fun to watch.
Yeah. It they need 30 and 10 from Kat right now. He’s jacking up shots and having no impact on this series.

Kat and Ant suppose to have a similar impact to what the Mavs are having.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie left the celtics not the other way around.
and he did it as a lying bitch forcing celtics to trade people(like al Horford) to pay him and then jumped ship at the last second before the season started and fucked the Celtics rotation up.

Like I said no disrespect to you...you are just in the way of a juggernaut.
just move a little to the right....that it...a little more....... so we can win the championship via the fast lane.
I’m saying yall left him as in the league. I forgot he even played for yall ass….he didn’t make yall trade Hortford stop it lol.

Yall got a squad. Yall haven’t been tested yet. Mavs have been. So we gone see. Mavs ain’t the Pacers that’s for sure.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
again stop talking out your ass.:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

and do some homework
Celtics are 23-7 against the west.
That is a better record than all western teams

we owned the west:lol2:

we owned the Mavs(2-0):roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

actually, that's right we owned the league.....I forgot. 64-18

you are right moot point...as the nuggets are in Cancun nowhere near the Western Conference final(besides the NBA finals)

All the west has is poor Mavs to go against the best in the NBA.

and we got a chip on our shoulder for kyrie....so the mavs are doomed
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

Hey. Quick question. What was your record against the Nuggets this year…don’t worry, I’ll wait

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jondoe is a Heat fan and likes white NBA stars and grit guys. Him pulling for Luka is a no brainer. BGOL and staff overwhelmingly gon go for Dallas. We've seen this movie before. :ssshhh:
of course, @therealjondoe is pulling for luka.....he's on that "whyte is right" campaign.....
look at his NBA team.......it's like a fucking boy band full of soft hockey players:smh::smh::smh::smh:
Then you have Mr. badboys himself making movies during the playoffs instead of getting healthy.

maxresdefault.jpg