{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
of course, @therealjondoe is pulling for luka.....he's on that "whyte is right" campaign.....
look at his NBA team.......it's like a fucking boy band full of soft hockey players:smh::smh::smh::smh:
Then you have Mr. badboys himself making movies during the playoffs instead of getting healthy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jimmy might as well be a white boy too. :lol:

@therealjondoe knows damn well if the Mavs win the series he not gone be blowing no got damn Derrick Jones Jr. 2 years from now or using him to troll Celtics fans or project him over Tatum. He gone be doing all that shit with Luka!!!! White power!!! weiße Macht!!! :lol:

We seen him celebrate Dallas Mavericks JJ Barea for well over a decade, a 5x all NBA-er like Luka? C'mon man, no brainer. The NBA has marketing firms that study all this shit and know how to sell their product to their base. :yes:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m saying yall left him as in the league. I forgot he even played for yall ass….he didn’t make yall trade Hortford stop it lol.

Yall got a squad. Yall haven’t been tested yet. Mavs have been. So we gone see. Mavs ain’t the Pacers that’s for sure.
Everyone knows the issue with kyrie except for you.
you are right you got him to keep his mouth shut and only do subliminal things...that was a miracle.
but he will go back to kyrie next year( you in the honeymoon phase of the marriage )
ask the cavs, Celtics, and nets. it is always rainbows and fireworks with that snake until he reveals himself.

we haven't been tested...you have the same record as the pacers vs the Celtics( zero wins and multiple losses)
Mavs are just another pacer, heat, cavs but in the Western Conference.

Mavs have not been tested...you will be going against the
#1 offense in the NBA
#1 defense in the NBA

we are not the Timberwolves(Celtics are the top of the mountain of the NBA)

There is no test for the Celtics( They cannot be simulated in any test)

If there was a test you are 0-2 against the Celtics so you have failed so far.

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a moot point little bro cuz the Nuggets are out but if the NBA Finals was Denver vs Boston, majority would've picked Denver. Fuck betting odds. Like I said, your playoff run isn't respected. Nuggets would've went through Lakers, Wolves and Mavs, while Boston would've went through the Heat(without Jimmy Butler who eliminated y'all last year), Cleveland(without Mitchell for the last 2 games and Jarrett Allen), and now Indy(without Mathurin and Haliburton for the last 2 games) Yes. Porzingis is out as well but even with Porzingis, naw.

Do you honestly think people would've thought you guys were tested enough to go against any of the top remaining teams in the West?
I'm curious to see if people think you guys can beat Dallas.
That is why we play the games.

we can only go by the past( regular season)

Celtics have destroyed the Mavs twice this year and the mavs are 0-2 vs the celtics
getting blown out by 28 points in one of the games.

and I like this matchup since no one can guard any Celtics on the Mavs....especially not that cone kyrie

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jimmy might as well be a white boy too. :lol:

@therealjondoe knows damn well if the Mavs win the series he not gone be blowing no got damn Derrick Jones Jr. 2 years from now or using him to troll Celtics fans or project him over Tatum. He gone be doing all that shit with Luka!!!! White power!!! weiße Macht!!! :lol:

We seen him celebrate Dallas Mavericks JJ Barea for well over a decade, a 5x all NBA-er like Luka? C'mon man, no brainer. The NBA has marketing firms that study all this shit and know how to sell their product to their base. :yes:

Chico
Ass
Chico

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
That is why we play the games.

we can only go by the past( regular season)
Celtics have destroyed the Mavs twice this year and the mavs are 0-2 vs the celtics
getting blown out by 28 points in one of the games.

and I like this matchup since no one can guard any Celtics on the Mavs....especially not that cone kyrie
Kyrie is going to try for 50 every game :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone knows the issue with kyrie except for you.
you are right you got him to keep his mouth shut and only do subliminal things...that was a miracle.
but he will go back to kyrie next year( you in the honeymoon phase of the marriage )
ask the cavs, Celtics, and nets. it is always rainbows and fireworks with that snake until he reveals himself.

we haven't been tested...you have the same record as the pacers vs the Celtics( zero wins and multiple losses)
Mavs are just another pacer, heat, cavs but in the Western Conference.

Mavs have not been tested...you will be going against the
#1 offense in the NBA
#1 defense in the NBA

we are not the Timberwolves(Celtics are the top of the mountain of the NBA)

There is no test for the Celtics( They cannot be simulated in any test)

If there was a test you are 0-2 against the Celtics so you have failed so far.
He’s already been a Mav longer than he was a Celtic lol. He hated Boston. He’s a king in Dallas. Racist ass Boston ain’t for everybody.

You played a inferior team still trying to find itself out so keep thinking you getting that talk in hope yall do lol

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

As long,you consider yourself the greatest three point big man of all time,who cares about all that other nonsense.....

I could see,why Jimmy Butler had issues with KAT.

I don't totally blame KAT for this because the majority of these GM's use analytics like it's the end all be all when it comes to player development.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Was this from the first season or the 2nd season?

Stackhouse career was revived and Mike showed Rip everything he knew.

Doug Collins and Eddie jordan both wanted Mike

I promise you, nobody knew about the wizards or bullets till Mike came and gave them some respectability.

Mike wilbon would have had that front and center if it was real.

Who the fuck cares what Crackhead parent Juan Dixon and Short hands Kwaaaaaaame Brown are saying?????
It was both seasons.. And Stackhouse hates that nigga to this day. Calls it the dark ages and worst times of his career.

Im telling you what i know personally. And Wilbon is a MJ groupie bitch. Hes on payroll. A bigger one than you and SAS combined even.. He was MJs inside man in DC burying all the stories of Mike and his fetish for homely white bitches.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As long,you consider yourself the greatest three point big man of all time,who cares about all that other nonsense.....

I could see,why Jimmy Butler had issues with KAT.

I don't totally blame KAT for this because the majority of these GM's use analytics like it's the end all be all when it comes to player development.
These people nothing logical. Fact is Wolves got this far playing a certain way with KAT jacking up 3s now they want him to play a different game…..

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s already been a Mav longer than he was a Celtic lol. He hated Boston. He’s a king in Dallas. Racist ass Boston ain’t for everybody.

You played a inferior team still trying to find itself out so keep thinking you getting that talk in hope yall do lol
Why you always making stuff up. :confused: you don't know about.
Kyrie played for the Celtics longer than the Mavs.
You still in the honeymoon stages before fucks up.
he will find a way out of Dallas; or Luka will be tired of his bullshit and have him shipped out.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have this warped and outdated viewpoint on Kyrie yall really mad lol
outdated view:confused::confused::confused:

That was just this year when he went 9-23 and got spanked by 28 point by missing all those shot(lil greedy bastid)

I want him to shot more.

Last edited: