jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Stupid ass muthafucka. :smh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XS1G0i.jpg

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Look at you; on the receiving end as usual.

Pete is a good man you’re too afraid to admit you’re in love with, you hyper-alpha homo. You’re going too hard at a time when the man is doing good. He’s doing no harm to anyone other than you and your repressed emotion about your own sexuality.
Hey coon, your man crush made racist comfortable tossing out a black police chief who was holding shitty officers accountable. Go wax your asshole and leave me alone, i got pent up smoke for all y'all for wanting Joe Biden to stay as the candidate.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey coon, your man crush made racist comfortable tossing out a black police chief who was holding shitty officers accountable. Go wax your asshole and leave me alone, i got pent up smoke for all y'all for wanting Joe Biden to stay as the candidate.
Nigga shit up. Biden been gone. Trade your Kia Sportage in for Time Machine. “Waxed asshole?” Who thinks of that? Faggot. You’re almost there. Turn the knob, open that door, step out in those clear heels.
COME ON FAGGOT!

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
This is you at the Diddy parties..

Your safe word was “Buttigieg”
They got bitches at the diddy parties.

Nigga you the bitches at the bootyjudge parties. You RSVP so much you know how to spell bootyjudge properly lol.
This is you at the Diddy parties..

Your safe word was “Buttigieg”
At least they're bitches at the diddy party.

Nigga you the bitches at the bootyjudge party. Nigga RSVP so much he knows how to spell bootyjudge properly.