Official 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread - Chicago

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got bitches at the diddy parties.

Nigga you the bitches at the bootyjudge parties. You RSVP so much you know how to spell bootyjudge properly lol.

At least they're bitches at the diddy party.

Nigga you the bitches at the bootyjudge party. Nigga RSVP so much he knows how to spell bootyjudge properly.
My bad, your safe word was: redundant. This is how niggas entered you at the Freak Awfs

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor

You probably need it more than most. The policies Kamala has released does not give me any reason to vote for her. Voting for an individual because she'll be the first anything doesn't demonstrate any political intelligence.

Yes and your lord and savior Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025.
“I would have freed more only if they knew they were slaves”.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You already know. I don't know.

HJNfBP.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:dude was going thru his emotions

Real talk man, if your son don't look at you like that, then you're doing it wrong. I'm not singling you out @therealjondoe I'm speaking in general.

Not that I wasn't in the tank already, but Coach Walz won me over tonight. That shit hit home. The quote of the night to me was when he said "When they were banning books from school, I was banishing kid's hunger" :itsawrap:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, MAGATS stay in savage mode.

Bitch ass!

Tim Walz I know u got ties to the CIA. Take his bitch ass out or give him prostate cancer

That’s how you know MAGA at some Birch ass HoES.

They pick on kids and the disabled. Who does that? Man I can’t wait to see one of them get their asses beat for the whole world to see and dude probably lives in his car