Official 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread - Chicago

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

An exciting event at the Democrats' conference, which also teaches us how years of malicious right-wing brainwashing directed by Netanyahu convinced public opinion that the Jewish-dominated Democratic Party, which has supported Israel since its inception, is anti-Israel if not anti-Semitic, and therefore we overwhelmingly prefer the party that has almost no Jews and does not Other minorities that is led by a convicted felon who hates women and hates black people with mental problems that are hard to hide, who hates American democracy and sings at night about Putin's dictatorship and who, believe me, is as interested in Israel as snow last year...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This said so much and so little. The Rapepuglikkkans have had and lost control of the house and senate WHILE Democrats were in office, you ass hat. Mitch said he would do everything in his power to make Obama a one-term president. You know what that means. Republicans have had many years where all they did was sit back and wait for progress, only to derail it as soon as the bill hits the table. No matter what great idea Kamala/Walz proposes; it could very easily not be enacted if we don’t have enough senate seats. But you know that.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@itssimplyjackson

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

l2x0AY.jpg

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The hateful motherfuckas on earth. :smh: Baron is slower than a Chik-fi-let drive thru. :roflmao: The GOP are anti joy. They wallow in fear, misery and division—fuck their tax breaks; they hate everyone.
Chic Fil-a drive thrus are pretty fast. I was in one yesterday they had about 10 cars in front me at lunchtime I was in and out in less than 5 minutes.