Petition To Have HNIC Ban The MAGA Trolls Until 11/6

The mods should remove commenting priveleges from obvious MAGA trolls until 11/6

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There has been a surprising rise in MAGA bullshit on BGOL and some of the shit I'm seeing from long-time members is quite disturbing but I've said this before, BGOL doesn't really have an official rule book, the general idea around here is "govern yourself accordingly" and banning these MAGA trolls for being MAGA may send us down a slippery slope.

Once again, this is why I've said we implement a two-way blocking on this forum.

When people start to notice that members have blocked them and they can no longer see certain members' posts or threads, the bullshit will cut out in less than a day.

All of a sudden you can't come to BGOL with the silliness, racism, blackfishing and then expect to go over to Slam, Fonz, Gdatruth or any of the other Certified Pussy Posters and get your favorite content.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It is dangerous getting into political commentary on here. You saw the shooter almost take the head off of Trump. I am not going to die, defending or advocating for some scum politician.

People don't respect your right to have your own opinion especially these Indian or Asian foreign nationals that want to bring their authoritarian culture into the United States. I know it's a common occurrence for politicians to get blasted in other countries, like it is nothing.

It is tough for me to remain silent knowing I could easily expose people for being fraud, like it is nothing, some people know this and become proactive with attacking me, which does little to help them.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
There has been a surprising rise in MAGA bullshit on BGOL and some of the shit I'm seeing from long-time members is quite disturbing but I've said this before, BGOL doesn't really have an official rule book, the general idea around here is "govern yourself accordingly" and banning these MAGA trolls for being MAGA may send us down a slippery slope.

Once again, this is why I've said we implement a two-way blocking on this forum.

When people start to notice that members have blocked them and they can no longer see certain members' posts or threads, the bullshit will cut out in less than a day.

All of a sudden you can't come to BGOL with the silliness, racism, blackfishing and then expect to go over to Slam, Fonz, Gdatruth or any of the other Certified Pussy Posters and get your favorite content.
This is exactly the same as banning folks for their political opinions. This is just the passive-aggressive pussy way of doing it. Niggad don't deserve to look at ass because you don't agree with their politics? I'd even go as far as to say, some of the so called "vote blue no matter who", troll and disrupt threads just as often as the "maga trolls". The only difference is that they're the majority so their antics are largely ignored. That nigga @veritech is a perfect example. How about we all just STFU and go back to posting and enjoying sweet black pussy?

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is exactly the same as banning folks for their political opinions. This is just the passive-aggressive pussy way of doing it. Niggad don't deserve to look at ass because you don't agree with their politics?

No, it's not, because if a person blocks you don't lose the ability to "look at ass" you lose the ability to look at their posts and threads. If you happened to get blocked by a "certified pussy poster" that's due to your own behavior.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Jessie Jackson jacked his rainbow coalition.
Then the faggits jacked him hard for it.

giphy.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
well drake got put in a box by kendrick, but the truth is, he was doing TOOOOO much OUTSIDE THE STUDIO bruh..

he had to be reeled in... but this fake fuckin frontin wench,

Kamala Masala Harris

Yea its disgusting

and what even MORE crazy,,, everybody ASSUMING her father was "black" Jamaican..

Many Jamaicans dont even want to identify as "black" an I bet he is one of them..

WHY NOBODY TALKIN BOUT SHE COMES FROM A LINE OF JAMAICAN SLAVE OWNERS,

her family WHIPPED JAMAICANS, put them to work on plantations..

yea THATS HER Jamaican "black" side..

SHE THE OPPS and these knee grows up here sending her money..

IF ONLY THEY FUCKIN READ THEY WOULD KNOW WHO SHE IS!!!

A FAKE PHONEY BITCH, WHO GREW UP A RACIST INDIAN and like many indians

CLAIM THE BLACK AMERICAN EXPERIENCE THEN SHIT ONE "BLACK" people..

LIKE SHE DID "BLACK" men when she was DA!!

BITCH IS THE PROUD OFFSPRING OF A SLAVE "owner"

and muthafuckas VOTING FOR THIS FAKE HO..

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!

:yes::yes::yes:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
But what would you describe as "coonish"? If you ask me I'm going to say Tim Scott, Byron Donalds are obvious coons but I am also going to say DL Hughley, Van Jones and Joy Reid are coons also.
wow. someone gets it.

it's amazing how many people get upset someone doesn't agree with their taught way of thinking and quickly says coon/bot/agent when they are actually doing the same thing for the other side. As much as I see maga people, I see circle jerks for Democrats and praising post but that's not a problem because the agenda is to push their side.

It's comedy.

This aint North Korea.

that's why i'm not for either side.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
We are a community that has been active for 20+ years. Banning for political reasons just makes us no better than the cancel culture kids of today.

That being said. I think ALL political talk needs to be removed from the main board and relegated to one of the sub-boards. It's a focused topic that can be very divisive, and many of us just wanna look at ass, titties pop culture and comedy. Make it a rule. Those who continue to post it in the main board will have their posting privileges restricted for a month.

Just an idea.
we don't even look at the girls anymore, the politics is more active than 99% of all other posts honestly. That Trump Dump thread is active every ten minutes imao...

We infatuated with politics these days, I remember before Obama the W Bush days where nothing like this

totto

Rising Star
Registered

The loudest dem black voices are mostly frat brothers and sisters, my point was that the dems use the poor blacks to get them more positions and money aka roland martin frat boy. Daniel Governor of Kentucky who prosecuted Brianna Taylor is a frat went to a HBCU, this is really a class issue that most black folks who went to community college and work for 50k or less support, nikkas who wouldn't even spit on you.

This unfortunately is a fact.

I don't even hate the dems I just think they use black folks and give them nothing back.

totto

Rising Star
Registered

Handsigns here....

Also this is the same dude who screams about the Trump supporters but liking a post saying that he should be one of the people doing a panel with trump?

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
No, it's not, because if a person blocks you don't lose the ability to "look at ass" you lose the ability to look at their posts and threads. If you happened to get blocked by a "certified pussy poster" that's due to your own behavior.
How about we inact a social scoring system? If your score drops too low you get your paid member status taken. If your not a paid member and your score continues to drop then you're perma-banned. That seems more fair and just then banning political opinions we don't agree with.