PlayStation ® PS5

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I want to buy that but I have other game to play....

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
i have had this game since december of 2022 but could never get into it
i have been playing it over this past weekend, and for some reason, now it clicks with me.
Game has been a lot of fun.
made it to level 6 so far.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Silent Hill 2 - Release Date Trailer | PS5 Games​

Silent Hill 2 -15 minute gameplay​

Until Dawn - Gameplay Trailer | PS5 & PC Games​

Everything revealed in the May 2024 State of Play​

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yes,I'm ready for the DLC

@kdogg3270

The Fire Giant was tough but it's not toughest boss I've faced so far....

i keep hearing that Malenia is. (i've never faced her). Mogh in moghwyn palace, and commander Niall are both difficult to me.
Fire giant is a matter learning his patterns and avoiding the fire projectiles.
i always leave that fight with a massive headache.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
i keep hearing that Malenia is. (i've never faced her). Mogh in moghwyn palace, and commander Niall are both difficult to me.
Apparently she was damn near impossible before they patched her. I had the blasphemous blade and it only took me a few tries to beat her.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Apparently she was damn near impossible before they patched her. I had the blasphemous blade and it only took me a few tries to beat her.
i made it to the haligtree, but thankfully never got that far. where is she located?
now that i've beaten the base game, i wanna give it a go.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Malenia is by far the hardest boss in the game. I summoned some people to help me beat her lol. I can't play games all day long anymore because I work. The mimic makes Elden Ring a lot easier but hardcore souls players don't use summons but I'm like fuck that, I need help lol.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Mogh was hard but it's wasn't that difficult,even though it took me 20 or 30 minutes to beat him. Now,NG+ that shit was hard as hell. A friend of mine asked me to help him since he's on NG+4 or 5 at the moment. We kept getting killed for a good hour but eventually beat him...lol

I wish I've known about the "Purifying Crystal Tear" that's at Second Church of Marika because I would have used it. It pretty much negates Mohg's curse.

I read a few days ago that 77% of players haven't beat Mogh compared to 50-something percent for Radhan.

Fuck Castle Sol, especially Commander commander Niall.....It took me two weeks to beat him...

i made it to the haligtree, but thankfully never got that far. where is she located?
now that i've beaten the base game, i wanna give it a go.

What's funny,I'm trying to go there at the moment. I'm trying not to look at a walkthrough but I just might have too...

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mogh was hard but it's wasn't that difficult,even though it took me 20 or 30 minutes to beat him. Now,NG+ that shit was hard as hell. A friend of mine asked me to help him since he's on NG+4 or 5 at the moment. We kept getting killed for a good hour but eventually beat him...lol

I wish I've known about the "Purifying Crystal Tear" that's at Second Church of Marika because I would have used it. It pretty much negates Mohg's curse.

I read a few days ago that 77% of players haven't beat Mogh compared to 50-something percent for Radhan.

Fuck Castle Sol, especially Commander commander Niall.....It took me two weeks to beat him...

What's funny,I'm trying to go there at the moment. I'm trying not to look at a walkthrough but I just might have too...
Mohg fuckin cheats. i hate that shit where (that bleed shit is bad enough to deal with) you are far away from him and try to heal/do whatever, and suddenly you get frozen in place. Fuckin bastard. and yes, he is WAY harder in NG+. i fought him a few wks ago.
Mohg's shackle is your friend :yes:
i'm just kind of hanging around the late game areas, doing stuff to stay sharp for when that DLC drops next wk.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a ps3 game

One of my favorite ps4 games

Shovel Knight Dig coming soon to PS5 and Xbox Series; free DLC ‘Wicked Wishes’ announced​

Shovel-Knight-Dig-Annouces_06-14-24-1024x576.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

damn

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Made it to the Haligtree today and this place is no joke. Those fuckers with the horns ain't like the ones at Leyndell..

I watched a good six or seven people reviewing the DLC. They all said there's an enemy much much harder than Malenia and the game is bigger than most games that's out..
i took friday off work. once i download and start playing tomorrow, i'm not gonna want to put it down.
looks like the Shadow of the erdtree DLC releases at TEN PM tomorrow...why so late?:confused:

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
i took friday off work. once i download and start playing tomorrow, i'm not gonna want to put it down.
looks like the Shadow of the erdtree DLC releases at TEN PM tomorrow...why so late?:confused:

You must be playing on the PC cuz I know they get it a day(the 20th) before the consoles.

If,not it must be the patch for the game because they're adding five new hairstyles and tweek a few things...

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

I'm going to assume the game is available for the consoles 12:00 am on Friday.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You must be playing on the PC cuz I know they get it a day(the 20th) before the consoles.

If,not it must be the patch for the game because they're adding five new hairstyles and tweek a few things...

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

I'm going to assume the game is available for the consoles 12:00 am on Friday.
i saw all that. no i am on the ps5. pre ordered thru the playstation store and they list the game as being released at 10pm CST thurs night (i'm in texas).