PlayStation ® PS5

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

ELDEN RING - Calibration Update 1.12.2​

i heard about that today. they are basically making it easier to locate the scadutree fragments, among other things. Gonna hop on and see what it's all about. haven't played since Saturday.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

ELDEN RING - Calibration Update 1.12.2​

People complain too much about everything. I don't understand,why people who play these type of games thought they were going to one shot enemies with their high builds knowing Miyazaki gave them a warning for weeks that the DLC was different from the main game. Then, have the audacity to tell newbies they need to "git gud" to defeat enemies from the main game.

I normally don't play souls games but the few that I've played I don't have a problem with the difficulty. Maybe,because when I was younger the games then were hard.

It's disappointing because I didn't get a chance to see,how my build would stack up.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
People complain too much about everything. I don't understand,why people who play these type of games thought they were going to one shot enemies with their high builds knowing Miyazaki gave them a warning for weeks that the DLC was different from the main game. Then, have the audacity to tell newbies they need to "git gud" to defeat enemies from the main game.

I normally don't play souls games but the few that I've played I don't have a problem with the difficulty. Maybe,because when I was younger the games then were hard.

It's disappointing because I didn't get a chance to see,how my build would stack up.
and that's the thing with the DLC. i am level 283 and it don't mean shit. without them scadutree fragments ( i have found 5 out of 50 so far) i am getting my ass kicked by most enemies. They have basically turned the DLC into Sekiro in the way you have to approach it.

by the way, this calibration everyone supposedly got - i didn't notice anything different. in fact i didn't get it.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
and that's the thing with the DLC. i am level 283 and it don't mean shit. without them scadutree fragments ( i have found 5 out of 50 so far) i am getting my ass kicked by most enemies. They have basically turned the DLC into Sekiro in the way you have to approach it.

by the way, this calibration everyone supposedly got - i didn't notice anything different. in fact i didn't get it.

Most of the people that are complaining have low vigor. Like,I said the other day;I don't understand,why someone complain about getting one-shotted but has low vigor.

I've been watching folks have 20 or 30-something vigor on YouTube but get made they got killed easily. They put all their points into endurance, strength and dexterity but not vigor...

Even,my samurai and death mage is close to 40 vigor and I just beat Rahdan in the main game just a few days ago. My high mage(yes,I have two mages...lol) has over 60+ vigor and I got my ass whooped but I'm not complaining because Miyazaki warn everyone that the DLC was different.

I just hate,how these companies let the complainers speak for the community. That's why I stopped playing Fortnite because folks were bitching about the sniper rifle and Epic nerfed it to the point that it wasn't worth getting it and eventually,I stopped playing the game.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shit bro in demon souls I never made it off the first mission. It a dragon up top, die every time trying to get past this guard on the bridge. One hit and he kills me.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Shit bro in demon souls I never made it off the first mission. It a dragon up top, die every time trying to get past this guard on the bridge. One hit and he kills me.

Before,I brought my PS5 and Elden;I was playing Dark Souls Remastered on the Switch and I'm still at the beginning...I'm not ready for the rest of the game.

Hell,I stopped playing Hollow Knight cuz the end is hard ass fuck...lol

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Before,I brought my PS5 and Elden;I was playing Dark Souls Remastered on the Switch and I'm still at the beginning...I'm not ready for the rest of the game.

Hell,I stopped playing Hollow Knight cuz the end is hard ass fuck...lol
i was alternating between DS3 remastered and Sekiro when the elden ring DLC dropped.
made some progress in DS3 but really struggled with the janky movements and the way the enemies tended to swarm on you.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hope they do this for the 30th anniversary in December 2024 ps5 version

i never got this console it sold out right away but i still got the controller sold separately

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has to be one of the weirdest games ever

tkp1qw6dhe9d1.jpeg