POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
I watched the aftershow with the writer chick, this shit was booty. They said the show was closure for Tasha since she was bamboozled throughout the show by Ghost. Her writing was hypergamy at its finest. They all lost by killing Ghost. Like Ghost said Tasha only was interested in that street shit and being wife to the biggest drug dealer in Queens. Even before Ghost said it on the last show, viewers on this board said Tasha was a POS. She couldnt even set up Q correctly. Tariq says he burnt the clothes yet he put the clothes he had on in the garbage outside the club. Bull shit.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
ghost was feeling himself too hard. not caring what folks were saying to him. white dude he had james in tuck in albany.(big business) and james could rely on his funding and backing when he run and if he needed help. but white man always looked at james beneath him but he respected his mind. tasha been a smut. yeah yeah ghost fucked angela. but tasha fucked like 3-4 dudes . i'm surprised they didn't show ghost knocking down mad chicks. dude was focus.

I didn’t really like that whole storyline the writers made up having him acting like a asshole to EVERYBODY. Dude was telling everybody FUCK YOU I’M GOING TO ALBANY. The only part I liked is when he was telling Tariq spoiled ass to man up, Tariq walking around wanting to be grown but then mad and crying because his daddy wouldn’t take the murder rap for him

I watched the aftershow with the writer chick, this shit was booty. They said the show was closure for Tasha since she was bamboozled throughout the show by Ghost. Her writing was hypergamy at its finest. They all lost by killing Ghost. Like Ghost said Tasha only was interested in that street shit and being wife to the biggest drug dealer in Queens. Even before Ghost said it on the last show, viewers on this board said Tasha was a POS. She couldnt even set up Q correctly. Tariq says he burnt the clothes yet he put the clothes he had on in the garbage outside the club. Bull shit.

Yeah Ghost was telling her the truth. I was like WTF when she kept deferring to TARIQ to handle things :oops: Tariq would be like “Ma I got this” she’d look crazy but then let him handle it, he’d do his thing NOT TELL HER and then she’d go behind him and do something else. He could’ve easily told her about him having Saks in his pocket because he saw him at the club but didn’t say shit

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
:lol:

shit like a car wreck...every wk its the same replies...shit is garbage ..bad writing..fuck Tariq..fuck Tasha.....blah, blah blah...

but yet everybody still watches...:roflmao:

On the real... my girl is the only reason why I was forced to watch this last season.. I bounced 2 seasons ago. I still haven’t watched those two seasons.. I went into this completely skipping the shit about The daughter dying and kanan... I didn’t see how Angela died..

Yet some how I watched this final season and it didn’t seem like I missed anything.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Apparently its in the same hood you can pull up and find a parking space with zero stress. Shit you can get out and buy a Redbull without a ticket? Im packing my bags now!!!!

It was smart for the nigga to go buy a red bull but like you I was thinking... how did this nigga park ... go buy a Red Bull and be back in his car in the same spot that he dropped Tasha off at... unless he left his car there running to go get the Red Bull and then the question becomes... who the fuck leaves their car running in the middle of the road in New York.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah I don’t know how Tasha thought that was going to work.
On the real I was fully prepared to Throw my remote if Tasha got away with that shit... cause in power world no one would have questioned it.

when the cops said somebody gave them a tip he had an illegal gun I was like how you gonna set the dude up and then be in there FUCKING HIM when the cops came:hithead::beatyourass:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also I don’t know how Tariq’s shit holds up
when the cops said somebody gave them a tip he had an illegal gun I was like how you gonna set the dude up and then be in there FUCKING HIM when the cops came:hithead::beatyourass:

Basically...

Also How the fuck did Tasha think that was going to work when dude never touched the fucking gun.

Like you set up dude with a gun and his fingerprints were never on it.

In fact... Tariq's fingerprints were all over the gun... and Tasha's fingerprints would have been on it.

Niggas fingerprints were everywhere...

There should have been residue on him.....

So either Tasha's fingerprints were on it... Tariq's fingerprints were on it... Or No one's fingerprints were on it.

Also ...... Let's talk about fingerprints

Cause the biggest issue that I've always had with Power is that for some reason.. Ghost and Tommy were the only mutherfuckers walking around wearing gloves when they did shit.

Tariq up here trying to murder his dad wearing Zero gloves.. Niggas touched every part of Truth... even touch the gawd damn railing where his dad flipped over.

Are you telling me.. that no one was like.... Well shit... Let's dust for prints.

nuhtcboy

TrustNoManButAllah
BGOL Investor
Also I don’t know how Tariq’s shit holds up

Basically...

Also How the fuck did Tasha think that was going to work when dude never touched the fucking gun.

Like you set up dude with a gun and his fingerprints were never on it.

In fact... Tariq's fingerprints were all over the gun... and Tasha's fingerprints would have been on it.

Niggas fingerprints were everywhere...

There should have been residue on him.....

So either Tasha's fingerprints were on it... Tariq's fingerprints were on it... Or No one's fingerprints were on it.

Also ...... Let's talk about fingerprints

Cause the biggest issue that I've always had with Power is that for some reason.. Ghost and Tommy were the only mutherfuckers walking around wearing gloves when they did shit.

Tariq up here trying to murder his dad wearing Zero gloves.. Niggas touched every part of Truth... even touch the gawd damn railing where his dad flipped over.

Are you telling me.. that no one was like.... Well shit... Let's dust for prints.
Dust for prints?! Da fuq for Tariq playing the long game. He tryna be Attorney General. That'll teach Ghost!! Bet money that's the plot.

nuhtcboy

TrustNoManButAllah
BGOL Investor
Wait!!! hold up hold up hold UP!!!!! Truth ain't have no cameras???? Any other time niggas was talmbout some cameras. I swear the 1st and 2nd season had some ill writing. Niggas shoulda knew some was up when Starz kept fuckin around. They must've had a screener and saw this bullshit

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plus, didn't Angie leave Jamie's life to go to private school at 15? If they lost touch after that, how much mileage can you get out of a show thst will presumably just cover their freshman and sophomore years of high school?
I have a feeling u gonna see 5 mini series

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Wait!!! hold up hold up hold UP!!!!! Truth ain't have no cameras???? Any other time niggas was talmbout some cameras. I swear the 1st and 2nd season had some ill writing. Niggas shoulda knew some was up when Starz kept fuckin around. They must've had a screener and saw this bullshit
To their credit they did show Ghost turn off the power.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
To their credit they did show Ghost turn off the power.

I tried hard to reason out why you would turn the power off with a breaker switch and not a regular light switch.

All i could come up with was so that idle persons in the club would be heistant to play with a fuse box

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I also never understood how Jamie was qualified to be someone’s LT governor.
Show beyond stupid. Nigga Ghost was being investagated for murders, drug dealing, his daughter was murdered, club robbed......and this fool aint never been involved in politics a day in his life. Yeah, lets make him lieutenant governor :hmm:

They ran out of storyline 3 seasons ago.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The other issue was

How did Staxe get his job back... the shit he did should have disbarred him.
Disbarment?! Dude almost went to jail! Bruh, that's my biggest takeaway from last night's episode. How the fuck did he just magically get his job back after having criminal charges brought against him?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also can anyone confirm that Ghost and Tasha are officially divorced?
If they were not, you cannot write a spouse out of a will.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dust for prints?! Da fuq for Tariq playing the long game. He tryna be Attorney General. That'll teach Ghost!! Bet money that's the plot.

???? Yeah I don't know what you are saying..

In the real world...

Dude gets murdered and there are no witnesses ..

the first thing you do is Canvas the crime scene and dust for prints.

You could tell from the impact that he fell to the floor after being shot..... So the first thing you would dude is dust the rail for fresh fingerprints ..

At a minimum someone should have asked Tariq why his fingerprints were on the rail.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Disbarment?! Dude almost went to jail! Bruh, that's my biggest takeaway from last night's episode. How the fuck did he just magically get his job back after having criminal charges brought against him?

Again... exactly...

Like there is no way that Saxe should be back in the AG's office interviewing people.. I don't give a fuck who he knows.

nuhtcboy

TrustNoManButAllah
BGOL Investor
I tried hard to reason out why you would turn the power off with a breaker switch and not a regular light switch.

All i could come up with was so that idle persons in the club would be heistant to play with a fuse box
Out of boredom start flipping fuses? With all tha alcohol around and music?
And why would Ghost he shutting shit down? Wasn’t he LT gov? Wouldn’t he have staff to do that? How everybody knew where he was gonna be at and they ain’t speak to him?
Then again they smoked Kanans ashes. Hennythings possible.