POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

nuhtcboy

TrustNoManButAllah
BGOL Investor
???? Yeah I don't know what you are saying..

In the real world...

Dude gets murdered and there are no witnesses ..

the first thing you do is Canvas the crime scene and dust for prints.

You could tell from the impact that he fell to the floor after being shot..... So the first thing you would dude is dust the rail for fresh fingerprints ..

At a minimum someone should have asked Tariq why his fingerprints were on the rail.
I would’ve checked the cameras, dusted the doors since none were locked, obviously.
AlsoTasha texted Tariq, and because he didn’t reply immediately she knew he was inside killing Ghost?! Huh?! They both had iPhones but Tariq got green boxes texting Tasha.

and where in the fuck was Ramona. All that buildup and she ain’t do shit? DNC hit man? I aint investing in another show e way I did Power season 1-4 and Game of thrones. Fuck a spinoff.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
84914488_10221689402651062_477227847916716032_n.jpg

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I know im late to give my input about this final season of this show but i'm back!!

Season 6 wasn't good neither!!.. :smh:..This show ran it's course and it ended poorly!!..The best thing that happen in this last season was the sex scenes and punk ass Dre finally getting kill off the show!!..:yes:

They shouldn't do any spin-offs..Just let it be and end the show!!..But 50 is going to keep milking off this BS!!...

Season 6 was wack!!...

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
So he REALLY going forward with this Power Book 2 & 3?

This supposed to be the boy that plays a young Kanan.

Omar Epps added to the cast

I feel like I want this shit to fail as revenge for how they did Ghost. :smh:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Man, I know im late to give my input about this final season of this show but i'm back!!

Season 6 wasn't good neither!!.. :smh:..This show ran it's course and it ended poorly!!..The best thing that happen in this last season was the sex scenes and punk ass Dre finally getting kill off the show!!..:yes:

They shouldn't do any spin-offs..Just let it be and end the show!!..But 50 is going to keep milking off this BS!!...

Season 6 was wack!!...

no they absolutely should do spin offs

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
So he REALLY going forward with this Power Book 2 & 3?

This supposed to be the boy that plays a young Kanan.

Omar Epps added to the cast

I feel like I want this shit to fail as revenge for how they did Ghost. :smh:

No man we need to win. I saw Omar Epps in maybe one of the lowest budgets, awful movies ever made. Shit was like a saw knock off about some serial killer. I know he got a check for but I felt bad for him.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its was meh
Wasnt the best most satisfying ending. Obviously.

Still better than GOT's ending lol
very sad but very true

lol somebody have a lot of time on there hands.i mean i doubt it anything in the vid is true but it had some point in it.but one thing i must say is the fall alone would have hurt him bad lol thats why i dont believe anything in that vid.its just poor writing thats all.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Season finale:

Tasha: What is wrong with you boy you look like you just seen a.............(Both stare into camera) Ghost............
Power-2219756.jpg

Dunn Dunn duuuunnnnnnnn.......fade to black......

Nah I wasn't in the writers room :roflmao: :roflmao:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see theyre adding actors from Tyler Perry shows....ahhh well maybe there will be some good nude scenes from the chics and this has to be good for a few unintentional laughs

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this picks up after the Power finale?

When do they do Ghost and Angela as teens/young adults

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Thought I was the only one. He needs to work on his facial expressions. Glad he's getting work though, but he needs more acting classes. Seems stiff.

I’m glad meth working as well, but his acting hasn’t evolved. Hope it’s just the clip but he looks bad. He should’ve been maybe a dirty CO fucking Tasha couple jokes and that would’ve been more believable.