R.I.P. Rich Homie Quan....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to quan and we need to talk to these youngins about thuggin and drugging,neither one of them is safe just don't do it.

It's got a new generation of druggy's walking around and it's in our community and it's turning our love one's into zombies....any rapper like Future who promotes that shit they getting BANNED cause it's killing off a different generation.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

61Mgwk9uO2L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. to the brother. I wasn't a fan of his music but have heard his name so much that this still sort of hits me like I did.

If it isn't from my doctor, I don't want that shit.

I hear you but even these doctors can't be trusted.

You see how they did Matthew Perry.

And prescription drugs are the primary reason for the rise in opioid addiction and overdoses.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. to the brother. I wasn't a fan of his music but have heard his name so much that this still sort of hits me like I did.

I hear you but even these doctors can't be trusted.

You see how they did Matthew Perry.

And prescription drugs are the primary reason for the rise in opioid addiction and overdoses.
I mean I'm alive taking these pills from a doctor though. Now if I took a pill from the streets, i wouldn't be here.

The dentist prescribed me opioid pills for pain after getting my teeth pulled but I didn't take them because I didn't want to get addicted using them.

When you're rich, doctors will go above and beyond for you because they want the money that usually is under the table. Yes that shit is wrong.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I mean I'm alive taking these pills from a doctor though. Now if I took a pill from the streets, i wouldn't be here.

The dentist prescribed me opioid pills for pain after getting my teeth pulled but I didn't take them because I didn't want to get addicted using them.

When you're rich, doctors will go above and beyond for you because they want the money that usually is under the table. Yes that shit is wrong.

No doubt, I wasn't disagreeing but simply pointing out that you have to be careful with these drugs no matter the source.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
No doubt, I wasn't disagreeing but simply pointing out that you have to be careful with these drugs no matter the source.
True, you're right.....I'll take my chances with a doctor every time compared to getting these street pills that i would never wake up again.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
No doubt.

And we're seeing that this isn't just the younger generation.

Remember Prince went out the same way after being unable to get legitimate prescriptions filled and turning to the streets for his pills.

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya live by the sword...Ya die by the sword. My condolences to his family, but dude died doin what he likes 2 do.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didnt know you could buy that without a doctor. I might pick up a few just in case. **

**Not sure if there was any truth to it, but I did hear about people accidentally coming in contact with that shit while out in public.

You should check around, they actually give those out for free at some places.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Real sad, I hope they tracked down the people who sold him those bad drugs. Like they did in Matthew Perry case.
Oh, they're gonna get caught.

Anytime a well known celebrity dies from drugs, the person who sold it to them usually gets caught.