R.I.P. Rich Homie Quan....

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a stupid ass way to die…. My thoughts go out to his kids. Dying from stupid avoidable shit makes me feel some type of way

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey man, too soon.
No…real shit… All the things we have to deal with as black men and our lives being taken by police heart disease and other maladies unique to us…You going to voluntarily put your life in danger.. I feel some type of way about that shit and it’s not good

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No…real shit… All the things we have to deal with as black men and our lives being taken by police heart disease and other maladies unique to us…You going to voluntarily put your life in danger.. I feel some type of way about that shit and it’s not good
I get it, I’m just saying. Give it an hour at least.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it, I’m just saying. Give it an hour at least.
It's been 3

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a stupid ass way to die…. My thoughts go out to his kids. Dying from stupid avoidable shit makes me feel some type of way

I didn't wanna verbalize it that way just yet, but I definitely understand where you're coming from.

We hear about people overdosing all the time but this one feels like we know him. Or at least know of him enough to feel some type of way.

I feel sorry for his family, his Mom and Dad and if he had kids. I can't blame him because he's probably been doing the same stuff for years and got a bad batch.

It's almost embarrassing for the family.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
This generation isn’t able to see their artist grow. They just keep dying. You want to see them evolve and live and supply careers for black men and open businesses etc…

It’s really a shame. What would a legacy tour look like with these artist.

And I’m not even a huge fan but he didn’t make music for my old head.

Like imagine if 50 Cent didn’t survive the 9 shots or if the gun didn’t jam when homie got the drop on Joe Budden. The world is different