R.I.P. Rich Homie Quan....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Revisiting a lot of those songs from the 2011 - 2015 era of Hip Hop, I have to admit it, there were so many songs I vibed with even if I wasn't a fan of the rappers dropping them. This may be my favorite RHQ joint. Hadn't heard it in a while....

Nonfiction

Star
BGOL Investor
I say this shit about Meek all the time and I say it about Rich Homie. The culture turned their back on him. Never understood why. I get why but it never made sense to me. But this what it does. Thugga got popular and people chose sides. Then there's the snitching allegations...

But truthfully Rich Homie birthed alot of niggas styles. He took that heat for being one of the faces of "mumble rap" and now everybody sound like him. Let's call it what it is. But nobody gives you your flowers until you die. Now everyone pretending like they didn't turn their back on him.

RIP. He made his mark on the game. Sad his kids have to mourn the loss of their dad.
You are right about turning there back on Rich Homie which led to his drug use. You see even there he has no sticky like Trouble and Shawty Lo when they pass.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Revisiting a lot of those songs from the 2011 - 2015 era of Hip Hop, I have to admit it, there were so many songs I vibed with even if I wasn't a fan of the rappers dropping them. This may be my favorite RHQ joint. Hadn't heard it in a while....

Forgot about this this song was a monster.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Was it ecstasy or molly? Cant trust pills nowadays with fentanyl in the mix. They have treting kkte for that if those pills are stepped on i think.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man growing up, real kniggas wasnt into pills like that...

back in the day, it was strictly dwight boise on them ludes, lsd

anything pill form they were poppin.. kniggas was just herb and some

loved the brown juice... and the pimps and ultra ballers loved a lil nose candy...

kniggas even started to leave that H alone in the late eighties early nineties...

A knigga Overdosing in the 90's was unheard of...

now kniggas following dwight boise.. and wonder why they gettin depressed and

suicidal..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Stupid ass muthafuckas need to stay off them pills man. :smh:

MdAyzR.jpg

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP . Gone too soon. Dude had bangers

Pills, the dust, amphetamines, lean, and now psychedelics are really popular in the hip-hop culture and nightlife in Atlanta. You be surprised what you see go down in the studio sessions or just being around the artist and entourage. This is a big loss for Atlanta