Red Dead Online/BGOL Posse Official Thread

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
ya I haven’t gotten into it...GTA online for me was a completely new experience as far as multiplayer goes...so far I’m not hearing about anything new being brought to the table other than the setting/time period...and I didn’t anticipate this but I don’t think the setting is conducive to as fun a multiplayer experience as GTA online was...I was really looking forward to a better last man standing mode
They're not going to implement the anti griefing until the 2019. I don't think online will go live until next year at this point. They'll make release a online goes live trailer with poker, and bank robberies, rob stagecoach and anything else to appease the community.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
They're not going to implement the anti griefing until the 2019. I don't think online will go live until next year at this point. They'll make release a online goes live trailer with poker, and bank robberies, rob stagecoach and anything else to appease the community.
bro it's the nickel & dime missions having to feed your horse, clean gun and feed yourself... Man this shit is too much maintenance

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
eating and feeding the horse is not that tedious...if either of “us” takes a hit in energy or stamina then I eat enough to restore it fully and same for the horse...cleaning the guns is definitely a nuisance tho

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
eating and feeding the horse is not that tedious...if either of “us” takes a hit in energy or stamina then I eat enough to restore it fully and same for the horse...cleaning the guns is definitely a nuisance tho
I don't think you really have to clean the guns much in online. I've been playing since the beta went live for preorder buyers, I haven't played everyday since then but I haven't once needed to clean my guns.

The complaining about feeding your horse won't matter after you buy a better saddle to slow the core drains.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I don't think you really have to clean the guns much in online. I've been playing since the beta went live for preorder buyers, I haven't played everyday since then but I haven't once needed to clean my guns.

The complaining about feeding your horse won't matter after you buy a better saddle to slow the core drains.
The rifle is good for about 125 shots and the shot gun maybe 120

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It only takes about 5-8 seconds to clean your gun.... and you only have to do it once in awhile. That's barely noticeable, when you play the game for HOURS at a time. (Now if you only played the game for 30 seconds per day... then yes, spending 1/3 to 1/2 of your 'playing time' just cleaning your weapons would be a problem.)

But if that's 'too much work' for you....then you probably don't keep any extra gun oil in your inventory & must keep traveling all the way to a gun store just to clean your weapons.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The rifle is good for about 125 shots and the shot gun maybe 120
Get a better holster. And buy some gun wraps.

Some holsters can slow weapon degradation by 20% percent & some off-hand holsters slow it by 10%.
Gun Wraps slow degradation by 10% percent.

This will make them last longer, so you don't have to clean them as often.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
RDO should have emphasized being possed up, building a wicked crew of outlaws, taking over lobbies then being able to take whatever they want.

Like it should be hard for you/stupid to run solo in a public lobby, to the point that you need to find some people to run with or get ran up out the lobby.

Dutch's crew in story mode was like 20-something people. I should be able to run with like 12-15 of my people and do missions or fulfill objectives and shit. It should have been like how it is in story mode.

Like if I had a BGOL gang and we started out with just a hideout made of rubbish. We could do missions to improve the hideout, every member kicking back money and resources to build it up.

I should be able to assign members to do missions for guns, ammo, medicine, food, etc., so at the hideout, all that shit is free for the crew, we don't have to buy shit. Then after we build our cache, then we use our money to hit the town and ball. Lace our characters with jewels, gold guns, fancy clothes, dress up the horses and shit. Have everybody looking fly. Or have a chest where everybody can donate money towards turning the hideout into a house or a mansion, with wagons with gatling guns, cars in it, etc.

Then from there we could defend our hideout, take over and destroy other crew hideouts, or rob and run people out of the lobby. Build a reputation, then have a rank system to see who has the baddest crew in RDO.

Some shit like that would give all the grinding a purpose.

Right now, it's just like grind these missions, hunt and fish to buy the story mode guns and dead eye cards, and then what? Grief players until you get in trouble?

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
RDO should have emphasized being possed up, building a wicked crew of outlaws, taking over lobbies then being able to take whatever they want.

Like it should be hard for you/stupid to run solo in a public lobby, to the point that you need to find some people to run with or get ran up out the lobby.

Dutch's crew in story mode was like 20-something people. I should be able to run with like 12-15 of my people and do missions or fulfill objectives and shit. It should have been like how it is in story mode.

Like if I had a BGOL gang and we started out with just a hideout made of rubbish. We could do missions to improve the hideout, every member kicking back money and resources to build it up.

I should be able to assign members to do missions for guns, ammo, medicine, food, etc., so at the hideout, all that shit is free for the crew, we don't have to buy shit. Then after we build our cache, then we use our money to hit the town and ball. Lace our characters with jewels, gold guns, fancy clothes, dress up the horses and shit. Have everybody looking fly. Or have a chest where everybody can donate money towards turning the hideout into a house or a mansion, with wagons with gatling guns, cars in it, etc.

Then from there we could defend our hideout, take over and destroy other crew hideouts, or rob and run people out of the lobby. Build a reputation, then have a rank system to see who has the baddest crew in RDO.

Some shit like that would give all the grinding a purpose.

Right now, it's just like grind these missions, hunt and fish to buy the story mode guns and dead eye cards, and then what? Grief players until you get in trouble?
That concept is cool-n all... but it doesn't work in multiplayer games... because it makes gamers TOTALLY dependent on the friends in their 'posse' to be playing at the same time.

Not everyone plays video games at the same time... or at the same pace.

So if they implemented your idea... the ONLY time someone would 'make any real progress (to level up)' is when a bunch of their friends are online... playing at the same time... otherwise (solo) players would be getting 'run off the servers' because they do not have 'safety in numbers'. :smh:

You have to be able to provide a (solo) 'passive' gameplay experience for those who do not care to be hassled by the non-stop antics of the (douchebag) gamers who lack self-control.

Because some folks will prefer to run the story missions.... while many others will get on the game strictly to 'cause headaches' for everyone else. :smh: So the game would never survive if Rockstar only catered to the folks who form posses in large numbers in order to 'cause problems' for everyone else, 24/7/365. :smh:

Rockstar would lose MILLIONS of dollars if they did that. :smh:
And the online gameplay would be overrun with Griefing. Non-stop. :smh: In a heartbeat.

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
That concept is cool-n all... but it doesn't work in multiplayer games... because it makes gamers TOTALLY dependent on the friends in their 'posse' to be playing at the same time.

Not everyone plays video games at the same time... or at the same pace.

So if they implemented your idea... the ONLY time someone would 'make any real progress (to level up)' is when a bunch of their friends are online... playing at the same time... otherwise (solo) players would be getting 'run off the servers' because they do not have 'safety in numbers'. :smh:

You have to be able to provide a (solo) 'passive' gameplay experience for those who do not care to be hassled by the non-stop antics of the (douchebag) gamers who lack self-control.

Because some folks will prefer to run the story missions.... while many others will get on the game strictly to 'cause headaches' for everyone else. :smh: So the game would never survive if Rockstar only catered to the folks who form posses in large numbers in order to 'cause problems' for everyone else, 24/7/365. :smh:

Rockstar would lose MILLIONS of dollars if they did that. :smh:
And the online gameplay would be overrun with Griefing. Non-stop. :smh: In a heartbeat.
You must not be on Xbox...

There'd be times when playing GTA online we'd have 8 or more people in a lobby...

**Edit

To your point about the solo gamer, Rockstar should have dedicated servers to passive players only long ago. It's nothing wrong with not wanting to be in that madness, but separate those players from the ones that enjoy the competition. Create a "hunter only" or "fisherman only" lobby...

There's no reason why they can't do it.

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Kinda been too much criticism and freak out over what's missing from RDO when it hasn't even gone live. Were still in the beta period. Players compare it to GTA online but GTA released in 2013 over 6 years ago. GTA online went from rushing too every brinks truck & bounty that popped up in free roam along with the basic game modes, to having multiple business with a recent Twisted Metal styled update. What Red Dead online is now what be what it is a year from now or even 3 months from now.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Kinda been too much criticism and freak out over what's missing from RDO when it hasn't even gone live. Were still in the beta period. Players compare it to GTA online but GTA released in 2013 over 6 years ago. GTA online went from rushing too every brinks truck & bounty that popped up in free roam along with the basic game modes, to having multiple business with a recent Twisted Metal styled update. What Red Dead online is now what be what it is a year from now or even 3 months from now.
I'd have rather they didn't do anything than release a half ass beta online play that completely turns you off from wanting to play online. I think the freakout is justified because what we've seen so far has not been good in comparison not to GTA online but to what the story mode for this game was.

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I'd have rather they didn't do anything than release a half ass beta online play that completely turns you off from wanting to play online. I think the freakout is justified because what we've seen so far has not been good in comparison not to GTA online but to what the story mode for this game was.

word...I loved chasing those brinks trucks lol...truth be told...the early days of GTA online were more fun...they made the shit far too easy competitively in some instances and some shit was downright unfair in an attempt to “level” the playing field for shitty ass players

RoomService

BGOL Investor
1. I believe the game will be limited because of the era.

2. I believe the game will be limited because of RS greed.

3. This is what the new GTA online will play like when it’s released on the next gaming console.

spider705

BGOL Investor
And @ScottyPiffen745 hit a fuckin home run with his post. This online should focus HEAVILY on the team/posse aspect. You have a game where the most memorable moments are when Dutch and Co. ride out together and raise hell... Why not incorporate that into the game? This shit was made for posse vs posse and they dropped the ball miserably.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And @ScottyPiffen745 hit a fuckin home run with his post. This online should focus HEAVILY on the team/posse aspect. You have a game where the most memorable moments are when Dutch and Co. ride out together and raise hell... Why not incorporate that into the game? This shit was made for posse vs posse and they dropped the ball miserably.
I would Disagree.

When you’re in a Posse, everybody who’s in your Posse follows the Posse Leader.
If they choose a mission, or talk to a Stranger who wants them to do something... the Posse will accompany them.

If the Posse Leader wants to run PVP matches... everybody who’s in the Posse follows the Posse Leader.
That's ALREADY in the game.

To me, it sounds like y'all want the online mode to ONLY be about running 'story missions' with a LARGE GANG of people.

However, the vast majority of the main story missions & side missions in the 'single player' mode.... DO NOT revolve around running 'story missions' with a LARGE GANG of people. :smh:

Notice (in single player) that Arthur usually runs most of the missions all by himself.. or with only 1, 2 or 3 more people at a time. Only once in a while do they run 'story missions' with a LARGE GANG of (7 or more) people. And those moments happen at 'the climax' of the storyline. When something happens that affects the OUTCOME of the entire story.

So Rockstar is already 'staying true' to the actual game. :yes:

But what you guys want... is to eliminate all the solo (and small group) aspects of the game... while playing online. :smh:

That would NEVER work. :hmm:

Because if you are playing online... you cannot rely on NEEDING to have 6, 7, or 8 (or more) different friends in your Posse to be online (all at the same time) and running missions together, in order to level-up. :rolleyes:

Solo content. And Small Groups of 1-4 players.
With a few 'large-scale' arenas for Death Matches.
And introduce a few 'big heists' down the line. :yes:

Having a 'mix' of gameplay options... is what will keep the largest amount of gamers engaged. :yes:

Not just running 'story missions' with large groups of people. All the time. :smh:
Because that would eventually result in (non-stop) grief-fests. All the time. :smh:

Don't think so? Well, just look at the 4-man 'story missions' NOW.

It's only been 2 weeks & already there are TONS of jackasses 'acting the damn fool' & doing all kinds of stuff to 'disrupt' the mission. There are lots of gamers who INTENTIONALLY ruin the objective, or kill someone who should only be 'captured alive'. And when they are not 'killing the wrong person'.... they are too busy racing ahead of everyone to finish quickly & completely ignoring the 'fallen teammates' behind them, who need to be revived. :hmm: And that dynamic would only get WORSE if every single online story mission REQUIRED at least 7 or 8 people to 'work together' to defeat. :smh:

And lastly, what are you supposed to do if you want to go hunting... or run missions... but your Posse Leader wants to spend all his 'playing time' getting into fistfights at the bar in Valentine? :dunno: Or he wants to spend all his time to getting into beef / griefing other players & chasing them all over the map, instead? :dunno:

Either you would get kicked out of the Posse pretty quickly, or it would eventually cause problems when you are not always around to support 'the griefing habits' of the OTHER (8 or 10) players in the Posse.

Maybe you like to grief other players just 20% percent of the time.... But if your Posse Leader is the 85% percent 'grief-a-holic' type of gamer... then you won't be in his Posse for very long :smh:... and it won't be long before YOU will become the 'target' of his behavior. :rolleyes:

Oh wait... what happens if there is someone who might not want support every last decision of the Posse Leader??? Sounds familiar. Sounds like something Arthur would do.

Sounds like the exact storyline they tell in the single player mode.

The irony. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
You must not be on Xbox...

There'd be times when playing GTA online we'd have 8 or more people in a lobby...

**Edit

To your point about the solo gamer, Rockstar should have dedicated servers to passive players only long ago. It's nothing wrong with not wanting to be in that madness, but separate those players from the ones that enjoy the competition. Create a "hunter only" or "fisherman only" lobby...

There's no reason why they can't do it.

I agree.

There's no need to eliminate the solo online player experience. They could easily accommodate them players.

But I'm just speaking for players who roam the free roam public lobbies. Free roam should feel like the Wild Wild West.

The point of online multiplayer...is to play with multiple players.

The best part of playing online is creating moments with your friends. Our best GTAO moments on XBL were when we were like 8-10 deep on the same server fucking shit up, talking shit and helping each other grind. My idea is just putting all that together.

All I'm saying is that this would be the perfect game to encourage linking up with people to create a unique online experience.

Running solo online doesn't have to be eliminated to accomplish that. Plus running solo online is so fucking boring. You might as well just play the story mode again.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Who on Xbox is still playing online? I have some time off so gonna try to put some time in it. Got my health almost maxed out.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I predicted that online wouldn't go live until January and looks like I was right. I expect a update to address griefers. Then online goes live late January or early February.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I predicted that online wouldn't go live until January and looks like I was right. I expect a update to address griefers. Then online goes live late January or early February.
I think the game will be dead by mid January. People will move on to something else.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I think the game will be dead by mid January. People will move on to something else.
Bruh you obviously soured on the game and I can see your side. I really can't see a R* not turning online into something worth playing. They're make fast travel free and make adjustments. Take Two ain't going to lose out on making bank from online.

If online does bombs then single player DLC is guaranteed and maybe an HD add on of RDR 1.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Bruh you obviously soured on the game and I can see your side. I really can't see a R* not turning online into something worth playing. They're make fast travel free and make adjustments. Take Two ain't going to lose out on making bank from online.

If online does bombs then single player DLC is guaranteed and maybe an HD add on of RDR 1.

I still want to see in online:

a survivor mode

a fight club that happens at various locations through out the map(yeah I know players already doing this).

robbery missions(forts, banks, trains, and stage coaches) that are heavily guarded and requires a team.

horse thief mode where you steal prized horses for a prospective buyer.

steam punk tech DLC(pages back I posted some steam punk items I would like to see:yes:)

a supernatural DLC(it could either be zombies again, a cryptid hunt(such as a big foot), or even aliens)

property acquisitions such as saloons, horse stables, black smith shop, inns/hotels, and mansions.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

a survivor mode

a fight club that happens at various locations through out the map(yeah I know players already doing this).

robbery missions(forts, banks, trains, and stage coaches) that are heavily guarded and requires a team.

steam punk tech DLC(pages back I posted some steam punk items I would like to see:yes:)

a supernatural DLC(it could either be zombies again, a cryptid hunt(such as a big foot), or even aliens)

property acquisitions such as saloons, horse stables, black smith shop, inns/hotels, and mansions.
Man that's pretty much everything you should expect from online. Bank & stagecoach robberies are guaranteed. Just hope it don't take like 3 years as GTA 5 did. The only thing R* needs to implement that's probably wasn't in their initial ground work is the fight club. The property ownership was leaked a while ago.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

a survivor mode

Man that's pretty much everything you should expect from online. Bank & stagecoach robberies are guaranteed. Just hope it don't take like 3 years as GTA 5 did. The only thing R* needs to implement that's probably wasn't in their initial ground work is the fight club. The property ownership was leaked a while ago.
I agree with both of y'all. :yes:

I really just hope that Rockstar does not 'wait too long' to start adding more DLC content. :smh: That would be a huge mistake. Btw, some of this probably seems obvious... but here's what I would also add to Online mode for RDR2....

2le4fba.jpg

Large-Scale Missions (requires at least 8-16 players)

- Braithwaite Manor Raid (Take out the Braithwaite Family)
- Grey Mansion Raid (Take out the Grey Family)
- Bronte Family Raid (Take out the Italian Mob Family in Saint Denis)

Add Some More Army Fort Raids (can be run with anywhere from 4-16 players. More players means.. more enemies, more heavy artillery, and MORE reinforcements. More mayhem. :yes:)

- Fort Riggs
- Fort Wallace
- Fort Mercer
- Fort Brennand
- Cinco Torres
(The Spanish Fort in Guarma :yes:)

- Pinkerton's Command Post (I would make this a Cold Weather mission. :yes: Lots of Snow. In the mountains somewhere. Maybe even during a partial Blizzard, or during an icy fog :dunno: ... to reduce visibility & increase the difficulty.

Or perhaps the objective is to take out all the NPC enemies out BEFORE an incoming Blizzard hits with full force. Because the blizzard will nullify your RADAR :yes: and you will not be able to detect 'exactly where' the enemy is, which makes it VERY easy for them to sneak up on you from behind... or use the Blizzard itself 'as cover' to escape to safety. :D

The harder the snow falls... the more your RADAR goes on the fritz... until it stops working completely. :rolleyes:

29ljn0w.jpg

Gang Hideout Raids (Normally 2-6 players. But can be done solo, if you really want a MASSIVE challenge :yes:)

- Lemoyne Raiders Hideout
- Murfree Brood Hideout
- Skinner Brothers Hideout
- O'Driscoll Boys Hideout
- Mercer Gang Hideout
- Del Lobo Gang Hideout
- Laramie Gang Hideout

2qmj30j.jpg

Big Heists / Bank Jobs / Train Robberies (can be run with anywhere from 4-16 players. Whenever you cue-up, select the group size & people will either join your group, or you will become available to join similar-sized groups. More players means.. more enemies, more heavy weaponry, and MORE reinforcements. More mayhem. :yes:)

- Bank of Rhodes
- Bank of Valentine
- Bank of Blackwater

- Saint Denis Railroad Yard (Rob the train, or trains... headed here. Search the Railyard for extra cash & any special items needed to finish the mission. Escape to safety.)

- Annesburg Railroad Yard (Train Robbery. Same Objectives as Saint Denis >> See above. The BIG difference is you will have to also deal with the Murfree Brood trying to hinder your escape, or steal the special items around the train yard before you do, which means you will also have to chase them into the hills of Annesburg to recover whatever special items you need to finish the mission & escape to safety. :yes:)

- Leviticus Cornwall Kerosene & Tar Factory (Need to steal the Bearer Bonds kept in the upstairs office & two oil wagons before the clock runs out. But there are 2 different trains headed to this location to stop you. And they are coming from 2 different directions. These trains bring LOTS of Pinkerton reinforcements. Even if you split your team up, you won't be able to stop BOTH trains in-advance. :smh: So make a choice >> Try to head straight to the Factory? Or try to stop one of the trains first, Before heading to the factory? Either way, you WILL be outnumbered badly at some point. The only question is... will you be overwhelmed BEFORE... or AFTER... you actually grab those Bearer Bonds & the 2 Oil Wagons? :dunno: Decisions, decisions, decisions. :D)

2w72715.jpg

- Riverboat Hijacking Missions. :yes:

Here's how they work...

- Attack a Riverboat.
- Use your horse to swim out. Or grab a rowboat.
- NOTE: If you try to use a horse, there is a high risk it could run out of stamina before reaching the Riverboat & drown, or it could get carried too far away, by strong river currents. So your timing & choice of route on horseback, is crucial. Or maybe you just want to 'play it safe', and use a hot-air balloon instead, to drop-in from above.

But whatever method you choose to use, these Gambling Riverboats are accompanied by gunship patrols in the water & War Wagons w/ Mobile Cannons & Gatling Guns on land, following along the coastline, because the Pinkertons handle security for the High-Rollers & the Riverboat Company.

So try to fight your way onboard with guns blazing... or use stealth tactics & silent weapons. Your choice. :dunno:
  • Clear out all the Pinkerton Security Forces on the ship.
  • Get to the Engine Room. Disable the ship to give yourself more time to rob everyone.
  • Find any secret rooms, safes & hidden valuables below decks.
  • Rob all the Gamblers & pick the locks, or Blow up the safe(s) hidden around the ship, in random cabin rooms. (Which would change every time you run the mission)
  • Some of the safes are empty. Some are filled with cash, jewelry, treasure maps & valuable items. But it’s always random. So you never know which is which. :rolleyes:
  • Your ‘cut’ accumulates every time you or your teammate finds some cash, or valuables.
  • But the MORE explosives used on the ship (to disable the engine, or blow up a safe)... the FASTER the whole ship will sink. :yes:
  • So hope that your teammates (or the Pinkertons) won’t just blow the whole ship to smithereens too quickly & reduce your maximum payday. :dunno:
  • Then fight your way back to dry land, because the Pinkertons will surely have ALOT more gunships & war wagons incoming before you can finish robbing all these folks.
  • It’s too far to swim on your own... so you better have a good ‘exit strategy’ mapped out before you start shooting. (Or a good Plan B, if things start to fall apart quickly. :rolleyes:)
Defeat any additional waves of Lawmen, Pinkertons, Bounty Hunters or even Rival Posses (NPC Gangs) who may 'want to get in' on the action & rob your corpse.

Escape to safety with your cut. (To get to 'safety' you would probably have to travel to a 'yellow marked area' that is a long way away on land, on horseback. The idea is to somehow add an extra dynamic, of involving more Pinkertons and Rival Gangs in 'hot pursuit'... so that it will FORCE your team to make a 'tough decision' to stick together, or split up & go separate ways. :dunno:

Is there really 'Safety in Numbers'? :dunno:
Or is it better to go 'Every Man for Themself'? :dunno:

But the big catch is... You only get 2 lives.

And each time you die / respawn, you DROP at least HALF of your stolen payday. :rolleyes: Even if you get revived by a teammate.

But you still get ALL the XP and still get to keep all the gold nuggets for finishing the mission, mind you... but all the cash & valuable items you walk away with might vary steeply, depending if you die, or not.

But you're gonna have to be damn good.... not to die at least once. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Unpatchable Money Glitch

Fishing Made Easy

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and then you got 11...

I found out about this from my boy last night. I don't think there will be a way to patch it and you can make $100 relatively fast and it's simple as hell.

Stowaway dead deer on your horse and take it to the upper Montana river to the front of where six small land masses pop out of the river.

Without skinning the deer or pronghorn, lay the carcass in the water on the rocks where it raises up a bit. The fish will swim right out of the water two nibble on the deer and Beach themselves.

You pick them up, put them in your pocket, take them to the blackwater butcher that's not too far. Easy money.

Try not to move around too much and scare the fish because fish will be coming at you left and right

Also be careful because you're out in the open and people can pick you off. But, if nobody messes with you is the easiest money you can make. You don't have to cast your line in the water. Just stand on or behind The Rock

Fish will literally die at your feet. After you're done, skin the deer, take the scan and the carcass and all your fish and cash them in

RoomService

BGOL Investor
Unpatchable Money Glitch

Fishing Made Easy

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and then you got 11...

I found out about this from my boy last night. I don't think there will be a way to patch it and you can make $100 relatively fast and it's simple as hell.

Stowaway dead deer on your horse and take it to the upper Montana river to the front of where six small land masses pop out of the river.

Without skinning the deer or pronghorn, lay the carcass in the water on the rocks where it raises up a bit. The fish will swim right out of the water two nibble on the deer and Beach themselves.

You pick them up, put them in your pocket, take them to the blackwater butcher that's not too far. Easy money.

Try not to move around too much and scare the fish because fish will be coming at you left and right

Also be careful because you're out in the open and people can pick you off. But, if nobody messes with you is the easiest money you can make. You don't have to cast your line in the water. Just stand on or behind The Rock

Fish will literally die at your feet. After you're done, skin the deer, take the scan and the carcass and all your fish and cash them in
Chrislee posted this Thursday

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Free Money Is Rolling Out. Ultimate Edition Players Getting Their $1000

Last edited: